Why evil??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 05:19 PM by kim.)
RE: Why evil??
No, I'm not judging you or anyone, I'm referring to the train of thought you have provided - it is illogical. And yet you have attempted to pass it off as logically sound.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 05:20 PM
(03-11-2014 04:48 PM)Shamma Wrote:  I think that's the most common reason.. I know people who keep finding reasons to fight with others all the time.. just to make their lives more interesting Big Grin

It's always better to keep yourself busy with many activities.. not only to prevent yourself from being bad.. but to stop thinking about problems and negative things..
It's hard to stop thinking about hunger or not having any employment prospects. I don't think keeping yourself busy can help for those people.

But sure, there are some cases of restless youths that have been taken away from street life and given hope (or even just distraction) by focussing on other things such as boxing or music etc. But this is the exception rather than the norm.
03-11-2014, 05:26 PM
(03-11-2014 04:30 PM)Shamma Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 03:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Because, it is easy... to say - you are evil, and I, the righteous one, to whom the kingdom of heaven bequeathed. Easy, because I must fear, or fight, or flee; how easy it is to condemn you for not being me.

I like that Thumbsup

It's always easy to accuse other people of being bad instead of investigating.. and searching.. trying to know why they did that ..!? know others way of thinking and try to make excuses .. and understand the differences.

Me too. Ya know, I look for demons, for a shadow with malevolent identity; a real-life Dean Winchester... But Ya know, ther ain't, there ain't no simple solution to the complexity of the human moral landsacpe.... That motherfucker over there, he evil because he's with them and not with us, and it is always like that. Some motherfucker - take Wolfbitn locally, he doesn't fit the paradigm, doesn't fit the mold; therefore he must be

Evil.

And I often thought of evil, for evil's sake; but in the final analysis, everything done, is done for love. Ergo, unity; in the name of the creator. Ironic, no?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM
(03-11-2014 05:01 PM)Shamma Wrote:  Only because her logic is different than yours?

Her logic is different? How can two people have "different logic" and one of them not just be wrong?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Am I high? Shocking

Someone explain this thread to me, please. I cannot read it again to try to figure it out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 06:51 PM
(03-11-2014 05:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. Did anyone ask you to dish out free advice ?

what do you call what you just did Big Grin ??

I think you asked that question to drag me into a fight because you are perhaps bored Sleepy

We are discussing the topic of evil.. if you are not interested you are welcome to not read nor reply Tongue good bye.
03-11-2014, 06:55 PM
(03-11-2014 05:11 PM)kim Wrote:  No, I'm not judging you or anyone, I'm referring to the train of thought you have provided - it is illogical. And yet you have attempted to pass it off as logically sound.

With what scale you can measure logic? ..

I can easily say the same to you.. but then it won't be fair nor wise to say that you are being illogical !

and I'm not trying to pass anything .. I'm only thinking loudly .. enjoying others' thoughts.. Sleepy
03-11-2014, 07:02 PM
(03-11-2014 05:20 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It's hard to stop thinking about hunger or not having any employment prospects. I don't think keeping yourself busy can help for those people.

But sure, there are some cases of restless youths that have been taken away from street life and given hope (or even just distraction) by focussing on other things such as boxing or music etc. But this is the exception rather than the norm.

True..

but I was talking about "people who harm others cuz they feel bored and like to add some action in their lives " Big Grin THEY NEED TO BE BUSY IN USEFUL THINGS!!

keeping yourself busy is not the solution for evil, sufferings..! I know that Sleepy
03-11-2014, 07:03 PM
(03-11-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Am I high? Shocking

Someone explain this thread to me, please. I cannot read it again to try to figure it out.

It wasn't worth reading once.
Basically Shamma Lamma Ding Dong is trying to get us to admit that evil exists because of original sin, or at the very least, god has something to do with it.
As far as I can tell anyway.
03-11-2014, 07:04 PM
(03-11-2014 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Am I high? Shocking

It wasn't worth reading once.
Basically Shamma Lamma Ding Dong is trying to get us to admit that evil exists because of original sin, or at the very least, god has something to do with it.
As far as I can tell anyway.

So...'cause gawd?

Off to find something more interesting. Maybe Blowme has imploded somewhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post