Why evil??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Why evil??
(03-11-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  It wasn't worth reading once.
Basically Shamma Lamma Ding Dong is trying to get us to admit that evil exists because of original sin, or at the very least, god has something to do with it.
As far as I can tell anyway.

So...'cause gawd?

Off to find something more interesting. Maybe Blowme has imploded somewhere.

One can only hope.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-11-2014, 07:06 PM
(03-11-2014 07:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 07:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So...'cause gawd?

Off to find something more interesting. Maybe Blowme has imploded somewhere.

One can only hope.

..and pray. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-11-2014, 07:09 PM
(03-11-2014 05:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 04:30 PM)Shamma Wrote:  I like that Thumbsup

It's always easy to accuse other people of being bad instead of investigating.. and searching.. trying to know why they did that ..!? know others way of thinking and try to make excuses .. and understand the differences.

Me too. Ya know, I look for demons, for a shadow with malevolent identity; a real-life Dean Winchester... But Ya know, ther ain't, there ain't no simple solution to the complexity of the human moral landsacpe.... That motherfucker over there, he evil because he's with them and not with us, and it is always like that. Some motherfucker - take Wolfbitn locally, he doesn't fit the paradigm, doesn't fit the mold; therefore he must be

Evil.

And I often thought of evil, for evil's sake; but in the final analysis, everything done, is done for love. Ergo, unity; in the name of the creator. Ironic, no?

They got to have issues !! those who accuse people to be evil only because they are different!!

I think to say that something is evil .. al humanity should agree with that!

Like "killing children" .. everyone in the world agrees that that is evil!!

Killing animals without the need to.. (eating , or defending) everyone agrees that it's evil!!

killing innocent people.. destroying nature.. poisoning people with chemicals .. air pollution.. rape.. stealing ..

No one possible thinks that these things are good things except if they were evil Big Grin
03-11-2014, 07:21 PM
(03-11-2014 07:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Am I high? Shocking

Someone explain this thread to me, please. I cannot read it again to try to figure it out.

It wasn't worth reading once.
Basically Shamma Lamma Ding Dong is trying to get us to admit that evil exists because of original sin, or at the very least, god has something to do with it.

So you are judging me just because you think that I want to convert you?? Laugh out load

It's easier to me to post threads about my religion and I'm not ashamed to that.. I did already Sleepy and I'm not afraid to ask you clearly to convert into my religion

I'm proud of who I am and what I believe and I don't need to hide my intentions in this thread to achieve any goals!!

That's only in your own minds Big Grin

You are always welcome to "not read my threads" Sleepy good bye.
03-11-2014, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 08:57 PM by TheGulegon.)
(03-11-2014 07:21 PM)Shamma Wrote:  

So you are judging me just because you think that I want to convert you?? Laugh out load

It's easier to me to post threads about my religion and I'm not ashamed to that.. I did already Sleepy and I'm not afraid to ask you clearly to convert into my religion

I'm proud of who I am and what I believe and I don't need to hide my intentions in this thread to achieve any goals!!

The only good is through the one true God, Bruce Almighty!
The only way to have His good is to give up your belief in the false religions, and except His son, Evan Almighty, into your heart!
I'm right, and I'm not afraid to let you know how wrong you are! Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-11-2014, 07:36 PM
(03-11-2014 07:09 PM)Shamma Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Me too. Ya know, I look for demons, for a shadow with malevolent identity; a real-life Dean Winchester... But Ya know, ther ain't, there ain't no simple solution to the complexity of the human moral landsacpe.... That motherfucker over there, he evil because he's with them and not with us, and it is always like that. Some motherfucker - take Wolfbitn locally, he doesn't fit the paradigm, doesn't fit the mold; therefore he must be

Evil.

And I often thought of evil, for evil's sake; but in the final analysis, everything done, is done for love. Ergo, unity; in the name of the creator. Ironic, no?

They got to have issues !! those who accuse people to be evil only because they are different!!

I think to say that something is evil .. al humanity should agree with that!

Killing animals without the need to.. (eating , or defending) everyone agrees that it's evil!!

killing innocent people.. destroying nature.. poisoning people with chemicals .. air pollution.. rape.. stealing ..

No one possible thinks that these things are good things except if they were evil Big Grin
Oh shoot, you are sounding like wolfbtin.
Get to another topic, maybe why some religions actually promote doing these things

Killing children, that's totally okay with Honor Killings.

Killing animals for no reason? You ever hear of animal sacrifice? Totally okay.

Shoot, most religions don't give shits worth to the environment, it's theirs to exploit and do whatever they want to do with. It's all temporary for them, they wanna go to heaven or whatever floats thier afterlife boat.

Stealing from other faiths, still totally okay destroying rival religious structures too.

Oh they killed plenty of innocents too, they're still killing "witches" and whoever doesn't agree with them or outside the faith.
I'm not getting into the sexual deviancy brought on women and children, but its still there too.

Or all those not reflecting their True Religions?

You see? All these examples, that you gave were evil. Religions are okay with it, not all but it's there and still happening in the 21st century.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
03-11-2014, 07:45 PM
(03-11-2014 07:09 PM)Shamma Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 05:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Me too. Ya know, I look for demons, for a shadow with malevolent identity; a real-life Dean Winchester... But Ya know, ther ain't, there ain't no simple solution to the complexity of the human moral landsacpe.... That motherfucker over there, he evil because he's with them and not with us, and it is always like that. Some motherfucker - take Wolfbitn locally, he doesn't fit the paradigm, doesn't fit the mold; therefore he must be

Evil.

Like say: If some lady enjoys the company of other women?

Quote:I think to say that something is evil .. al humanity should agree with that!

Except some interpreations on the whole abortion thing, a slew of no longer extant societies including the ancient Jews, various other religious organizations generally called "death or scuicide cults," the recent sacficice revival going down in Uganda and child soilders of all descriptions.
Quote:Killing animals without the need to.. (eating , or defending) everyone agrees that it's evil!!
Have you heard about trophey and sport hunting.
Quote:killing innocent people..
I'm not even going to bother looking up specific examples here.
Quote: destroying nature..ppoisoning people with chemicals .. air pollution..
Except people who don't care about that. Pick any large company or a polical activist trying to remove the various laws stopping said large companies from producing in any way they please.
Quote:rape..
I've been avoiding finger pointing where possible but I'm going to point to Numbers 31:1-18 and Duteronemy 21:11 22:29 and this specific present example: http://m.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240527...4?mobile=y
Quote:stealing ..
Is that a blanket statement? If stealing is evil are there exceptions?

If I was going to die via poison in ten minutes and somebody was unwilling to sell, trade or give me the antidote. Would not stealing it and dying be the moral thing to do?
Quote:No one possible thinks that these things are good things except if they were evil Big Grin
I have no idea what this sentence means.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
03-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Ninja'ed by GrizzlySnake. Curse my slow fingers.
(03-11-2014 07:21 PM)Shamma Wrote:  

Personally I don't mind prosthelytizing. If somebody believes, truely believes, that somebody is making a mistake that will cost them everything. Trying to talk them out of that is the right thing to do. The best thing you can do for them.

The problem is coming up with a coherent arguement or lying to support that belief.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
03-11-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 08:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-11-2014 07:09 PM)Shamma Wrote:  I think to say that something is evil .. al humanity should agree with that!

The problem Shamey, is : you learned from your culture what you consider to be "evil". Your wishful thinking about what is or is not evil, is a fantasy. Was it "evil" the the gods in the Old Testament said parents could stone their disobedient children ? Yes ? No ? If yes, what year, EXACTLY did that change ? Islamic crazies are chopping off heads. They think they do the will of Allah, just like Christians did who tortured Jews in the Inquisition, until they said they converted. The POINT is, all cultures have different ideas about what is good and evil. You have not even defined or proposed a source of what you consider "evil". Tell us what is the difference between "evil" and "unfortunate", and how you go about making the decision about what is what.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
(03-11-2014 07:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 07:21 PM)Shamma Wrote:  So you are judging me just because you think that I want to convert you?? Laugh out load

The only good is through the one true God, Bruce Almighty!
The only way to have his good is to give up your belief in the false religions, and except his son, Evan Almighty, into your heart!
I'm right, and I'm not afraid to let you know how wrong you are! Drinking Beverage
Is Bruce willing to prevent Evan but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh Evan?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him Bruce?"

[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post