Why evil??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Why evil??
Thank you for posting Smile I almost read all what you said and enjoyed your thoughts..

For those who asked.. I registered here to share thoughts and beliefs .. show you mine and see yours!

About this thread its only about evil .. didn't mean to convert you Smile .. but I may write something to convince you to follow my religion someday Big Grin who knows..

If I want to convert someone to my religion then that would be out of love and care.. cuz from my point go view I see its the best for you. so I think I'm doing a good thing.. ! If you don't like that no one will force you to convert .. and no one can make you believe in something out of your will.. So don't be so dramatic about it.

Then I should say the same if an atheist tells me that my god is nothing but a myth Big Grin !!! But because I'm wise enough I know that this person wants to help me to see the truth "in his point of view" .. so when I talk to him I discuss thoughts .NOT intentions!

This thread is going out of control Big Grin some of you are attacking me and assuming that I have bad intentions !! So let's just end this..

Thanx for all who shared their thoughts with me .. I enjoyed them Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Why evil??
(04-11-2014 05:25 PM)Shamma Wrote:  About this thread its only about evil .. didn't mean to convert you Smile .. but I may write something to convince you to follow my religion someday Big Grin who knows..

And that pretty much tells me all I need to know about you. You have a motive for being here, which is to convert people. That tells me that you are not interested in hearing the other side, you're more interested in pretending like you are interested, and trying to convert people.

When you are pressed to answer difficult questions you back off and want to stop the conversation. It seems intellectually dishonest.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
05-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Re: Why evil??
I really wanted to pipe in, but this quickly turned into a Jack Chick moment. Too bad because I've had long discussions about morals & "evil" away from forums.