Why get a tattoo?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Why get a tattoo?
On ugly women tattoos don't bother me.

On attractive women I consider them vandalism.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
27-05-2015, 07:08 PM
(27-05-2015 06:50 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  On ugly women tattoos don't bother me.

On attractive women I consider them vandalism.

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-05-2015, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 07:13 PM by TheGulegon.)
(27-05-2015 05:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There are pics on here somewhere...hard to photo all the way around my leg...let me see what I can find. Pablo can find pics on Facebook.

[img][Image: beach_zps9e7f140e.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: Marlinfront_zps86f8e84b.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: BC_zps6d23ad4b.jpg][/img]

ZZ Top shoulda got you for the official music video to Legs! Big Grin
[Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
27-05-2015, 07:22 PM
This is the tattoo I want--but I am petrified of needles!!

[Image: 932ce4a8c02ba9ea42b450a1461194db.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-05-2015, 07:29 PM
(27-05-2015 06:27 AM)Eva Wrote:  I have small apple blossoms on my inner wrist. They were designed by my daughter and rather pretty so I don't think they'll ever bother me nor do I think I'll regret them. But yes I'm sure there will be many who will regret getting them done.

But I do have many friends both male and female who have tons. They are all now in the their 40's and 50's and none of them seem to regret anything.

This made me think of this pic which I saw a while back:

[Image: oldtats.jpg]

but of course every other old bastard may well be covered in tats in years to come. Laugh out load

I respect people's wishes to do with their body as they wish. I prefer to make mine attractive through exercise. tats just hide the lines of a well developed body. The most beautiful thing in the world is an in-shape body, no tats required. Smile

Like this...

[Image: 245awpx.jpg]

Why cover ANY of this? Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-05-2015, 07:39 PM
(27-05-2015 07:29 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 06:27 AM)Eva Wrote:  I have small apple blossoms on my inner wrist. They were designed by my daughter and rather pretty so I don't think they'll ever bother me nor do I think I'll regret them. But yes I'm sure there will be many who will regret getting them done.

But I do have many friends both male and female who have tons. They are all now in the their 40's and 50's and none of them seem to regret anything.

This made me think of this pic which I saw a while back:

[Image: oldtats.jpg]

but of course every other old bastard may well be covered in tats in years to come. Laugh out load

I respect people's wishes to do with their body as they wish. I prefer to make mine attractive through exercise. tats just hide the lines of a well developed body. The most beautiful thing in the world is an in-shape body, no tats required. Smile

Like this...

I think exercise and taking care of yourself is important--but I do think tats look pretty hot on guys and can be very sexy on women. I also think tattoos are nice if they mean something to you and are not just something random (you're less likely to regret getting one later on if it has a special meaning to you). I'm really into yoga--so the tattoo I posted has a special meaning to me--new beginnings that sort of thing...

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-05-2015, 07:50 PM
(27-05-2015 07:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:29 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I respect people's wishes to do with their body as they wish. I prefer to make mine attractive through exercise. tats just hide the lines of a well developed body. The most beautiful thing in the world is an in-shape body, no tats required. Smile

Like this...

I think exercise and taking care of yourself is important--but I do think tats look pretty hot on guys and can be very sexy on women. I also think tattoos are nice if they mean something to you and are not just something random (you're less likely to regret getting one later on if it has a special meaning to you). I'm really into yoga--so the tattoo I posted has a special meaning to me--new beginnings that sort of thing...

Absolutely. I think the most beautiful thing in the whole world is a fit woman....living art...not that I am objectifying women Unsure and the same goes for men, an extremely fit man is beautiful to behold, to cover the lines of well crafted muscle just blots the landscape.....but I have seen some really well done tats that actually accentuate the muscle and lines of a gorgeous body. Just not for me personally.

Flex

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-05-2015, 07:58 PM
(27-05-2015 07:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think exercise and taking care of yourself is important--but I do think tats look pretty hot on guys and can be very sexy on women. I also think tattoos are nice if they mean something to you and are not just something random (you're less likely to regret getting one later on if it has a special meaning to you). I'm really into yoga--so the tattoo I posted has a special meaning to me--new beginnings that sort of thing...

Absolutely. I think the most beautiful thing in the whole world is a fit woman....living art...not that I am objectifying women Unsure and the same goes for men, an extremely fit man is beautiful to behold, to cover the lines of well crafted muscle just blots the landscape.....but I have seen some really well done tats that actually accentuate the muscle and lines of a gorgeous body. Just not for me personally.

Flex

Equal opportunity for drool-worthy pics lol Drooling

[Image: 824709.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-05-2015, 08:02 PM
(27-05-2015 07:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This is the tattoo I want--but I am petrified of needles!!

How about this one? Smile

[Image: tattoo-3d-1.png]

Or maybe ?

[Image: w_3d-leg-tattoo.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
27-05-2015, 08:03 PM
(27-05-2015 08:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-05-2015 07:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This is the tattoo I want--but I am petrified of needles!!

How about this one? Smile

[Image: w_3d-leg-tattoo.jpg]

Very optical illusion looking lol