Why god picked evolution as a plan.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Why god picked evolution as a plan.
I wondered and now WLC finally gave me an answer.
http://youtu.be/4KBx4vvlbZ8?t=58m9s

Apparently it's because god has unlimited resources so why bother making perfect humans. Let evolution take it's course with all the byproducts like cancer and mutations and shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Why god picked evolution as a plan.
Dafuq was that?

The perfect time due to the population? What about technology?
25-02-2014, 11:03 AM
(25-02-2014 10:51 AM)natachan Wrote:  Dafuq was that?

The perfect time due to the population? What about technology?

You know if you carefully listen to WLC and examine his words sentence by sentence you can get a lot of laughs.

He thinks god is perfect and made superplan but the plan looks more like a giant prank on all life on earth.
Create evolution. Stay hidden for 4 billion years and watch 99% of all species to go extinct. Create heaven and hell. Reveal himself to the desert herdsman and say bunch of contradictory shit and commit suicide. Stay hidden for unspecified amount of time while people die from diseases, kill each other, suffer from mental illnesses, die from natural disasters and majority of all people are going to hell to get tortured.

Now THAT's creativity.
25-02-2014, 11:40 AM
That's not even funny donotwant. Well, the post was funny but it's very worrying that 2 thirds of the worlds population actually believe it. They have to believe it because how you described is exactly how it would be if there was a god.

I just sit open mouthed sometimes, shocked at the stupidity of some people. How any of these people can be trusted with any responsibility is beyond me. No critical or rational thinking skills what so ever. Just an empty waste of skin.

I know that's harsh but there's no independent thought, nothing. Just a drone.
25-02-2014, 12:30 PM
I had this on for 20 mins before turning it off. Partially because I had to leave for class and partially because I heard nothing but empty noise. I heard a bunch of empty assertions with nothing to back it up. He just asserts that his dogma defeats the opposition. Why? He doesn't say. He doesn't provide evidence. He just asserts. It's like listening to a vacuum, there was no substance.
25-02-2014, 01:20 PM
WLC is a word salad on crack

From one of his speeches
"I can't believe that the creator of the entire universe thinks I am special. It's just unbelievable"

Yes, Willie, it is unbelievable.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post