Why has no one created a hybrid doll/action figure?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Why has no one created a hybrid doll/action figure?
I know that sounds weird but ever since I was a teenager, I liked tough/feminen things {which are kind of rare.} I always found myself questioning why Barbie never had a job as a twilight assassin or the brats never pick up an a.k. forty seven and truly became the badass dolls they should of been. of course I was weird as a kid. heck I am weird as an adult. my perfect game would be.

magic powers plus call of duty set in the future times Barbie horse adventure. in other words girls, guns, magic, outfit and hair style selection= badass.

so what do you guys think. and also any clue if someone is trying to pull this off.

p.s. copy of a post I put on yahoo answers... lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Why has no one created a hybrid doll/action figure?
Here ya go:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=11625&am...1285176234]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-04-2013, 06:26 AM
(28-04-2013 12:02 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  my perfect game would be.

magic powers plus call of duty set in the future times Barbie horse adventure. in other words girls, guns, magic, outfit and hair style selection= badass.

so what do you guys think. and also any clue if someone is trying to pull this off.

p.s. copy of a post I put on yahoo answers... lol.

You mentioned that would be your ideal game?

I'll be honest here... I cannot really imagine a game like that. Magic powers with Call of Duty shooter mechanics don't sound like they would mesh well at all, not to mention CoD game mechanics with a Barbie horse game's game-play...

As for outfit and hairstyle choice, that would probably just be a waste; The resources and time spend on that mechanic could be easily put to better possible use elsewhere.

Though I would not put it past Bethesda to be able to make a Guns N' Magic RPG... Probably with horses or something as an in-world travel enhancement, with the customary Bethesda Brand Do It Yourself Character™, with Bethesda's Marketing it wouldn't matter how much the game might suck, they'd be able to sell a couple thousand metric Fuck-Tonnes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Like Bayonetta?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
28-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Bayonetta did spring to mind when I first read that, but to my knowledge, while it did reasonably well, it was easily overshadowed by other releases in terms of sales. I am probably wrong, and would like to be corrected on this if I am.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2013, 03:47 PM
I have a Jill Valentine figure. Doesn't cover all your criteria, but she is still badass.

[Image: opforum1.png]
28-04-2013, 07:01 PM
(28-04-2013 03:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Like Bayonetta?

yes except for that or more of a shooter.

28-04-2013, 07:06 PM
(28-04-2013 07:01 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 03:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Like Bayonetta?

yes except for that or more of a shooter. definetrily like beyonetta or that game where magic returned to our world.
sorry for dob;le posting.

28-04-2013, 10:48 PM
sorry for double posting again butt first some trailers.....

http://youtu.be/99Y4bjsfuFU

http://youtu.be/OWolGErlxlU

http://youtu.be/5TW0wJTFLiw
all the games above have what I call gun casters. people with huge magic ability and they shot guns. they are one of my three favorite types.[he other two being magic fist{kunoichi via naruto but more like mortal combat: magic plus fists of furry could even be a cyborg the last type we wil call magic swords man but for all intensive purpose thin vizards from bleach wit more abilities. I in know what you are thinking and yes these are al multiclass. they are my favorite combinations and yes they are sci-fantasy but that is a hard genera that only exist in video games.

I know that all I need is some money to pull this off{by that I mean both get the games and pull of this kind of awesome in video games. so what do ou think of my ultimate legacy classes. tiffa lock heart is monk type in ff but I think she counts as a magic fists.

p.s. I now I am a bit off topic but I thought I'd bring this up because we mentioned video games bu action figure wuld be cool.