Why has the forums been so dead recently?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Why has the forums been so dead recently?
Hello, everybody Blush

I missed you guys. I think there are a number of reasons why it seems as though not many people are posting. My own personal theories:

1) It's Summer- People like to enjoy the weather and ACTUALLY do things so they aren't lying [all the time] on the Facebook and other social media profiles that their lives are really exciting.

2) Erxomai disappeared for awhile- When Erxy comes back at a consistent basis, people tend to read his pointless threads because he keeps it interesting.

3) Sometimes people feel they need to take a break from something- It makes things less redundant over time when they don't indulge constantly. Apparently, a lot of people at once decided to take intermittent breaks.

FAMILY REUNION 2013!
Let's all meet at Tartarus' place for the reunion since he called everyone out Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
15-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Why has the forums been so dead recently?
(15-07-2013 09:46 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Hello, everybody Blush

I missed you guys. I think there are a number of reasons why it seems as though not many people are posting. My own personal theories:

1) It's Summer- People like to enjoy the weather and ACTUALLY do things so they aren't lying [all the time] on the Facebook and other social media profiles that their lives are really exciting.

2) Erxomai disappeared for awhile- When Erxy comes back at a consistent basis, people tend to read his pointless threads because he keeps it interesting.

3) Sometimes people feel they need to take a break from something- It makes things less redundant over time when they don't indulge constantly. Apparently, a lot of people at once decided to take intermittent breaks.

FAMILY REUNION 2013!
Let's all meet at Tartarus' place for the reunion since he called everyone out Drinking Beverage

Yabut,

Who are you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
18-07-2013, 12:28 AM
(15-07-2013 08:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 05:08 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why has your grammars been suffering recently.

What part of "post people" did you not understand?
[Image: eqa9eje5.jpg]

I can't find Waldo. Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
18-07-2013, 08:19 AM
(18-07-2013 12:28 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 08:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What part of "post people" did you not understand?
[Image: eqa9eje5.jpg]

I can't find Waldo. Sad

He's been busy.

[Image: tumblr_mps06isW0O1svwzb6o1_500.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Well, I make a thread... nobody's interested, so, a coupla hours later, I fill it with Gwynnies. And everybody goes... Dodgy

Everything's been covered... Hi! I lack belief in a deity! You, too! Great! Um...

Then there's childeyes... I don't wanna talk to 'em, I wanna beat 'em with a sledgehammer. Then when peeps start talking to 'em, I wanna beat those people with a sledgehammer... so yeah, lack of sledgehammers...

Lack of beers...

Lack of weed..

And! It's fucking hot.

And! The other tab has Gwynnies.

Consider

I think that covers it. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey remember that one time Noah made the love triangle between me, Hughs, and Attie a love square.

Shy
18-07-2013, 11:58 AM
(18-07-2013 11:56 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hey remember that one time Noah made the love triangle between me, Hughs, and Attie a love square.

Shy

It wasn't much of a square, more just me being hit on from three sides. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-07-2013, 12:02 PM
(18-07-2013 11:58 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  It wasn't much of a square, more like Noah and Ato trying to love you more than I do. Big Grin

Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-07-2013, 12:07 PM
(18-07-2013 12:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 11:58 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  It wasn't much of a square, more like Noah and Ato trying to love you more than I do. Big Grin

Shy

Actually, it shoulda said this;

Ferdinand Wrote:It wasn't much of a square, more like Noah and Ato trying to love you more than I do whilst I altered your words to try and make it seem like I won your affections.

Big Grin

PS. I just realised that even suggesting that Stevie and Noah can compete with you here really isn't helping my cause next time you call me gay. And talking about your undying love for me really isn't helping my cause next time I call you a lesbian. I'm really shooting myself in the foot here.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-07-2013, 12:12 PM
(18-07-2013 11:50 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Then there's childeyes... I don't wanna talk to 'em, I wanna beat 'em with a sledgehammer. Then when peeps start talking to 'em, I wanna beat those people with a sledgehammer... so yeah, lack of sledgehammers...

What's got ya so riled up about child eyes, hoc?

Sure, he's got a bad case of woo-infection, but he's polite and compared to some of theists we've picked up, he can at least present cogent, if rather misguided and ill-informed arguments? Compared to the likes of Egor or that I and I chap, childeyes is like a puppy. Or is is he some kind of super villan and I missed the memo?

S

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 1 user Likes Shannow's post