Why hell doesn't work as punishment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Why hell doesn't work as punishment?
Where is Orpheus when you need him? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 07:48 AM
(30-05-2014 07:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Where is Orpheus when you need him? Huh

You mean...

[Image: 120328-morpheus.jpg]

?

Atir aissom atir imon
30-05-2014, 08:11 AM
(30-05-2014 07:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  [Image: Notanexit.jpg]
Of course it isn't! It is a dichromatic collection of pixels on a computer screen Smile

(Edit: well, maybe not dichromatic)
30-05-2014, 09:34 AM
(29-05-2014 12:22 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  We all know that fundamentalists use hell as an instrument of fear to keep people from leaving religion. This is my rebuttal, let's assume they are correct and hell really exists. Even that will not work as punishment system, why? Because how may people will go there? Let's say half of human population that is 3.5 billion people. Do you really think those 3.5 billion will just accept that and will not rebel against whoever manages hell? People are good in organizing ourselves against any common enemy - we all hate oppressive regime in thereal world. Heck, a 3.5 billion rebels in hell will topple whoever rules there.

What do you think?

Why do you think there will be someone ruling in hell?
30-05-2014, 02:10 PM
(30-05-2014 08:11 AM)living thing Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 07:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  [Image: Notanexit.jpg]
Of course it isn't! It is a dichromatic collection of pixels on a computer screen Smile

(Edit: well, maybe not dichromatic)

Was a joke because of his "if there's an entrance there must be an exit" statement Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
30-05-2014, 07:13 PM
(29-05-2014 12:22 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  We all know that fundamentalists use hell as an instrument of fear to keep people from leaving religion. This is my rebuttal, let's assume they are correct and hell really exists. Even that will not work as punishment system, why? Because how may people will go there? Let's say half of human population that is 3.5 billion people. Do you really think those 3.5 billion will just accept that and will not rebel against whoever manages hell? People are good in organizing ourselves against any common enemy - we all hate oppressive regime in thereal world. Heck, a 3.5 billion rebels in hell will topple whoever rules there.

What do you think?

The keepers of hell are 19 angels (use your imagination ) . What 3.5 billion people ? Say 30.5 billion strapped in chains and chased by furious angels to hell. Like lambs led to slaughter. All they can do is scream oh dear God forgive us , oh dear God have mercy....And all they feel inside is desecration , Guilt , Agony , Fear and lost. (Dark is the sky , Pain is the land)
30-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Hell is not a punishment, as Aron Ra has said before it is nothing more than a scam to make money off of suckers.Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-05-2014, 05:31 AM
(30-05-2014 02:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Was a joke because of his "if there's an entrance there must be an exit" statement Tongue
I see we both like pointing out things that are obvious Smile
31-05-2014, 05:35 AM
(30-05-2014 07:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Hell is not a punishment, as Aron Ra has said before it is nothing more than a scam to make money off of suckers.Drinking Beverage
Don't forget heaven! Heaven too is a scam to steal other people's efforts, directly through behaviours or indirectly through payments.

But if we're wrong and there is a hell, do you think they'll have welcome seals?

Have fun!
16-06-2014, 08:24 AM
This thread gave me an idea for a post for my blog:

http://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2014/06...n-in-hell/

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user