Why is Adrian Peterson not in jail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Why is Adrian Peterson not in jail
Well other then him being a football player why is this a-hole not behind bars or at least have been arrested. Who hits a kid with a stick? Looks like the Vikings have cut ties with him but he is still going to get his pay. What a crock of poop.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Why is Adrian Peterson not in jail
(17-09-2014 04:57 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Well other then him being a football player why is this a-hole not behind bars or at least have been arrested. Who hits a kid with a stick? Looks like the Vikings have cut ties with him but he is still going to get his pay. What a crock of poop.

He was arrested and arraigned he posted bail. Trail begins October 8th.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-09-2014, 05:01 PM
I missed the arrested part in the story.
17-09-2014, 05:04 PM
(17-09-2014 05:01 PM)wazzel Wrote:  I missed the arrested part in the story.

That happened Friday. He turned himself in was booked and released after posting bail.

As to the him still getting paid that is due to his contract. The Vikings could have released him and not had to pay but then he would be free to sign with any team that would take him and someone would. This way at least he is not an active player.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-09-2014, 05:15 PM
(17-09-2014 04:57 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Well other then him being a football player why is this a-hole not behind bars or at least have been arrested. Who hits a kid with a stick? Looks like the Vikings have cut ties with him but he is still going to get his pay. What a crock of poop.

My mother's mother called it a "switch"! I bet I'm not the only one around here who knows what it feels like to get a "switchin" Confused

But only once did my switching ever draw blood, and was never accompanied by a strike to the testicles...

Shame that money he's still being paid can be used to purchase a better than average defense!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-09-2014, 05:46 PM
(17-09-2014 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 05:01 PM)wazzel Wrote:  I missed the arrested part in the story.

That happened Friday. He turned himself in was booked and released after posting bail.

As to the him still getting paid that is due to his contract. The Vikings could have released him and not had to pay but then he would be free to sign with any team that would take him and someone would. This way at least he is not an active player.

I have no idea what this cunt did but I find it pretty fucking sad that even after beating some kid up with a stick (is that what happened?) he would still be offered a contract by some other club.

Here in rugby if you misbehave it's a big deal and you could lose your contract and nobody will want to pick you up. And that's just by posting pictures of your dick online, if you were to beat up some kid you'd be treated like nuclear waste.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-09-2014, 05:56 PM
These dirtbags have been getting their asses kissed since high school or younger. It makes me wonder what enormous assholes they were in college. Maybe if they didn't grow up thinking they're above the rules they wouldn't turn out to be such slime.
17-09-2014, 06:11 PM
(17-09-2014 05:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 05:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That happened Friday. He turned himself in was booked and released after posting bail.

I have no idea what this cunt did but I find it pretty fucking sad that even after beating some kid up with a stick (is that what happened?) he would still be offered a contract by some other club.

Here in rugby if you misbehave it's a big deal and you could lose your contract and nobody will want to pick you up. And that's just by posting pictures of your dick online, if you were to beat up some kid you'd be treated like nuclear waste.

To put this into perspective Imagine you have the worlds best football player signed to your club. You think if this plays out he will end up with probation (as he is a first time offender and our legal system sucks) and then an 8 game suspension. After that you have a guy that won MVP 2 years ago back. It very much is all about winning.

BTW I posted this elsewhere but I think the sick fuck should be banned for life for what he did.

17-09-2014, 06:20 PM
(17-09-2014 06:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  BTW I posted this elsewhere but I think the sick fuck should be banned for life for what he did.

40 lashes feels appropriate.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-09-2014, 06:21 PM
(17-09-2014 06:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 05:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have no idea what this cunt did but I find it pretty fucking sad that even after beating some kid up with a stick (is that what happened?) he would still be offered a contract by some other club.

To put this into perspective Imagine you have the worlds best football player signed to your club. You think if this plays out he will end up with probation (as he is a first time offender and our legal system sucks) and then an 8 game suspension. After that you have a guy that won MVP 2 years ago back. It very much is all about winning.

BTW I posted this elsewhere but I think the sick fuck should be banned for life for what he did.

It's not about winning it's about money.

Here you can be kicked out of the All Blacks for going on a drunken rampage (well it wasn't quite a rampage but you get the idea). We're talking the best players in the world.

Why? Because fans and media are outraged by it and that puts pressure on the coaches to kick him out. They're representing our country and so their behavior reflects upon us and so it's part of being an All Black that you bloody well behave.

If people put pressure on this guys football team that they don't want to watch some child beating cunt then he would be ditched. Teams want to win because winning sells seats. If fans don't buy seats because they don't want to watch this child beating cunt then it doesn't matter if you win or lose because seats aren't being sold either way.

But of course that wont happen because this is 'Murica and you could beat the shit out of your wife, your kids and even your dog and as long as you were able to push a guy back 2 feet you'd be accepted by retarded rednecks anywhere that'll offer you a contract.

[Image: oscar.png]