Why is Adrian Peterson not in jail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Why is Adrian Peterson not in jail
I'm sorry.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 06:22 PM
(17-09-2014 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 06:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  BTW I posted this elsewhere but I think the sick fuck should be banned for life for what he did.

40 lashes feels appropriate.

He plays American football, I haven't seen what he looks like but I'm just gonna assume he's big. You gonna be the one doing the lashing Girly?

[Image: oscar.png]
17-09-2014, 06:23 PM
(17-09-2014 06:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 06:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  To put this into perspective Imagine you have the worlds best football player signed to your club. You think if this plays out he will end up with probation (as he is a first time offender and our legal system sucks) and then an 8 game suspension. After that you have a guy that won MVP 2 years ago back. It very much is all about winning.

BTW I posted this elsewhere but I think the sick fuck should be banned for life for what he did.

It's not about winning it's about money.

Here you can be kicked out of the All Blacks for going on a drunken rampage (well it wasn't quite a rampage but you get the idea). We're talking the best players in the world.

Why? Because fans and media are outraged by it and that puts pressure on the coaches to kick him out. They're representing our country and so their behavior reflects upon us and so it's part of being an All Black that you bloody well behave.

If people put pressure on this guys football team that they don't want to watch some child beating cunt then he would be ditched. Teams want to win because winning sells seats. If fans don't buy seats because they don't want to watch this child beating cunt then it doesn't matter if you win or lose because seats aren't being sold either way.

But of course that wont happen because this is 'Murica and you could beat the shit out of your wife, your kids and even your dog and as long as you were able to push a guy back 2 feet you'd be accepted by retarded rednecks anywhere that'll offer you a contract.

Sponsors started pulling money that is why he was put on this Commissioners exemption list. But put 18 months behind this and Vikings fans will forget the pics and remember how he is the best player on the team.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-09-2014, 06:36 PM
(17-09-2014 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  40 lashes feels appropriate.

He plays American football, I haven't seen what he looks like but I'm just gonna assume he's big. You gonna be the one doing the lashing Girly?

Fuck no, I don't know how to handle a whip. I'd hire a proper professional Dallas Cowboy to do it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-09-2014, 07:18 PM
(17-09-2014 05:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 04:57 PM)wazzel Wrote:  Well other then him being a football player why is this a-hole not behind bars or at least have been arrested. Who hits a kid with a stick? Looks like the Vikings have cut ties with him but he is still going to get his pay. What a crock of poop.

My mother's mother called it a "switch"! I bet I'm not the only one around here who knows what it feels like to get a "switchin" Confused

*raises hand*

I know. My momma made us pick our own. Weeping

Don't beat kids! It's not fun!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
17-09-2014, 07:22 PM
(17-09-2014 07:18 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 05:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My mother's mother called it a "switch"! I bet I'm not the only one around here who knows what it feels like to get a "switchin" Confused

*raises hand*

I know. My momma made us pick our own. Weeping

Don't beat kids! It's not fun!

My dad's weapon of choice was his belt.
17-09-2014, 07:27 PM
(17-09-2014 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  He plays American football, I haven't seen what he looks like but I'm just gonna assume he's big. You gonna be the one doing the lashing Girly?

Fuck no, I don't know how to handle a whip. I'd hire a proper professional Dallas Cowboy to do it.

Dodgy The point was not that you couldn't use a whip... nevermind...

[Image: oscar.png]
17-09-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2014 07:50 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
There was another nfl dude arrested today. Jonathan Dwyer...

Sad

Adrian Peterson has been suspended from his Nike endorsement.

It's good someone is finally taking this shit seriously, but it's just a damn pity they had to be shamed into acting.

Edited to clarify....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-09-2014, 07:50 PM
(17-09-2014 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was another nfl dude arrested today.

Sad

Or maybe it's the same guy??

Another has lost his Nike endorsement.

It's good someone is finally taking this shit seriously, but it's just a damn pity they had to be shamed into acting.

Jonathan Dwyer of the Arizona Cardinals! Domestic Violence! Gawdam, somebody lace these fuckwit's foot powder, or these poor ladies finally worked up the nerve to call the police? 3 so close together. What's worse, this one's in Arizona Dodgy I heard somewhere you gotta have some domestic violence under your belt before you can be elected to office, there, but that could be bullshit Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-09-2014, 07:55 PM
I know, I edited my post to clarify.

There's another guy from the 49ers that got a pass, but now people are wondering if he should still be playing.

This cannot be new....it's got to be something that's happened before -- but ignored.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces