Why is Atheism is False and Free Will is a Bitch!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-12-2013, 04:43 AM
RE: Why is Atheism is False and Free Will is a Bitch!
Why is it some people feel it necessary to masturbate in public? Dodgy

Seems theology 101 for some people is just repeat the same tired shit over and over... kinda like that "ignorant American" meme, do you speak English... Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-12-2013, 05:02 AM
(21-12-2013 12:12 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  The only word in the English language to claim God does not exist is "Atheism". But to make this claim that God does not exist is a false claim, because the Atheist will be the first person to admit they don't have any evidence for their extraordinary claim.

Therefore, the right position to take if you still are not a Theist is Agnosticism, because in your feelings you are still not sure if God exists. That's where I come in to prove to you God exists so you are without excuse.

Since nature always has a cause as evidenced by the fact we observe trillions and trillions of cause and effects in nature and no hard evidence something comes from nothing, we know the universe can't come from nothing or non-existence.

Secondly, we know the universe can't always have existed in an infinite regress of cause and effects, because if it had, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Thus, we know that nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. The one and only uncreated Creator is Whom we call God. God is both uncreated and the creator.

I can understand, therefore, the difficulty you might have shutting your site down now that you know you are living a lie, but maybe just change the name of the site to "Unthinking Atheist."

The more likely thing that will happen though I suspect is you will continue to rationalize your flesh come hell or high water which is an utterly corrupt way to live. The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. Atheism is dying today the world over. It is experiencing a serious blow as documented here...

http://www.garyhabermas.com/audio/Haberm...s-2013.mp3

Free will is a bitch!

[Image: full.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-12-2013, 05:09 AM
In my Heywood voice: Evolution Kills is spamming again! Hobo

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-12-2013, 05:12 AM
(21-12-2013 05:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  In my Heywood voice: Evolution Kills is spamming again! Hobo

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7725&d=1354295084]

...because all of the images I employ always deliver on topic commentary and criticism.

[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-12-2013, 08:13 AM
(21-12-2013 12:12 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  The only word in the English language to claim God does not exist is "Atheism".

Oh, look -- it's making up its own definitions of words again. Fallacy of Equivocation FAIL.

Quote: But to make this claim that God does not exist is a false claim,

STOP RIGHT THERE.

YOU HAVE INTRODUCED A FALLACIOUS STRAWMAN ARGUMENT BY MEANS OF FALLACIOUSLY EQUIVOCATING THE MEANING OF THE WORD "ATHEISM", IN A FAILED ATTEMPT TO FALLACIOUSLY SHIFT YOUR BURDEN OF PROOF. YOUR ENTIRE DIATRIBE HINGES ON THIS DISINGENUOUS AND DISHONEST TACTIC OF DELIBERATE USE OF BLATANT FALLACIES, AND THUS YOUR ENTIRE DIATRIBE FALLS.

Quote:...uncreated Creator...

THANK YOU for admitting that your "creator" DOESN'T EXIST.

Quote:http://www.garyhabermas.com/audio/Haberm...s-2013.mp3

And you are impressed by the idiot ramblings of a fake "professor" at a fake "university"? No wonder you are making a fool of yourself trolling people who have a REAL education.

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-12-2013, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2013 08:42 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-12-2013 12:12 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  The only word in the English language to claim God does not exist is "Atheism". But to make this claim that God does not exist is a false claim, because the Atheist will be the first person to admit they don't have any evidence for their extraordinary claim.

Therefore, the right position to take if you still are not a Theist is Agnosticism, because in your feelings you are still not sure if God exists. That's where I come in to prove to you God exists so you are without excuse.

Since nature always has a cause as evidenced by the fact we observe trillions and trillions of cause and effects in nature and no hard evidence something comes from nothing, we know the universe can't come from nothing or non-existence.

Secondly, we know the universe can't always have existed in an infinite regress of cause and effects, because if it had, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Thus, we know that nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. The one and only uncreated Creator is Whom we call God. God is both uncreated and the creator.

I can understand, therefore, the difficulty you might have shutting your site down now that you know you are living a lie, but maybe just change the name of the site to "Unthinking Atheist."

The more likely thing that will happen though I suspect is you will continue to rationalize your flesh come hell or high water which is an utterly corrupt way to live. The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. Atheism is dying today the world over. It is experiencing a serious blow as documented here...

Free will is a bitch!

There is no one so stupid and incompetent as Gary Habermas. He studied (secular) History as some second rate Michigan school, and thinks it qualifies him to speak on almost every unrelated topic on Earth. He's a quack, nothing more.

There is no such thing as "Free Will".
Clearly YOU don't have it. YOU said YOU were leaving. You didn't. You proved YOU don't have "free will", Un-saved-chaff. Atheists do not make a "claim" that there is no god. THEIST claims are the extraordinary claims, and they are dismissed, as there is no evidence for them. Nice (disingenuous) try, but fail, again. Repeating your moronic crap over and over does not make it true. There you go again. Yesterday YOU said the numbers don't matter, yet here you are AGAIN, doing the "trillions and trillions" thing again. I see you are a bit forgetful.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Man, I can see that you're trying Wheetabix, but you really are just hurting your head more than hurting ours. I think it's time you take a break and rethink your strategy, mate. I hate it when theist heads implode and damage goes further than even they wanted. You think your belief has consumed you completely thus far? You haven't even begun to scratch the surface, dear boy. Take a moment for yourself and recharge 'cause you're teetering.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-12-2013, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2013 09:38 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(21-12-2013 09:48 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Take a moment for yourself and recharge 'cause you're teetering.

Don't mind me while I give him a little push then...

[Image: push-cliff.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-12-2013, 10:43 AM
(21-12-2013 10:10 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 09:48 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Take a moment for yourself and recharge 'cause you're teetering.

Don't mind me while I give me a little push then...

[Image: push-cliff.jpg]

I don't mind, hadouken all you want. I just hate to see them crack.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
21-12-2013, 10:50 AM

Free will is a bitch!

[Image: joS1qqa.gif]

Music is my religion
- Jimi Hendrix
[+] 2 users Like guitarist's post