Why is Atheism is False and Free Will is a Bitch!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-12-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Why is Atheism is False and Free Will is a Bitch!
Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to respond to in this thread because they are just a bunch of retards. I wish someone would address the topic sincerely so we could have a discussion to help lead you to Christ.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2013, 10:27 PM
(21-12-2013 10:25 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to respond to in this thread because they are just a bunch of retards. I wish someone would address the topic sincerely so we could have a discussion to help lead you to Christ.

So you never answered my questions last night, you just started going off the deep end. What did you do that makes you think you are going to a place of pain and torment for all time?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
21-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Lets hope someone responds to the opening post. I wish there was a way to filter out so many retards here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Oh look, the troll is back!

Your points have been discussed, and you didn't like the answers you got so resorted to name calling. I actually switched to full to see if you had anything productive to add but the name calling caused me to put you back to ignore.

If you'd like to speak civilly I will be more than happy to listen.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
21-12-2013, 10:36 PM
lol.Goodevil

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
(21-12-2013 10:34 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Lets hope someone responds to the opening post. I wish there was a way to filter out so many retards here.

With someone whose grammar is as poor as yours is, I would hesitate before impugning others intellect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
(21-12-2013 10:25 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone to respond to

Hard to find ANYthing with your head up your ass.

Quote: in this thread because they are just a bunch of retards. I wish someone would address the topic sincerely

I addressed the topic seriously, as did several others. The fact is that you are too much of a mealy-mouthed, belligerent and disingenuous chickenshit to respond to REAL criticism of your idiotic snake-oil sales pitches.

Here's my response again -- Respond or go fuck the hell off.

(21-12-2013 08:13 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 12:12 AM)savedwheat Wrote:  The only word in the English language to claim God does not exist is "Atheism".

Oh, look -- it's making up its own definitions of words again. Fallacy of Equivocation FAIL.

Quote: But to make this claim that God does not exist is a false claim,

STOP RIGHT THERE.

YOU HAVE INTRODUCED A FALLACIOUS STRAWMAN ARGUMENT BY MEANS OF FALLACIOUSLY EQUIVOCATING THE MEANING OF THE WORD "ATHEISM", IN A FAILED ATTEMPT TO FALLACIOUSLY SHIFT YOUR BURDEN OF PROOF. YOUR ENTIRE DIATRIBE HINGES ON THIS DISINGENUOUS AND DISHONEST TACTIC OF DELIBERATE USE OF BLATANT FALLACIES, AND THUS YOUR ENTIRE DIATRIBE FALLS.

Quote:...uncreated Creator...

THANK YOU for admitting that your "creator" DOESN'T EXIST.

Quote:http://www.garyhabermas.com/audio/Haberm...s-2013.mp3

And you are impressed by the idiot ramblings of a fake "professor" at a fake "university"? No wonder you are making a fool of yourself trolling people who have a REAL education.

[Image: Too+_f6be8c3067bd93de6370b7f74187b6cc.jpg]

Shouldn't you be out spreading Love and Sunshine, since it's four days before XMas, you pathetic angry turd?

Or is this bullshit you are pulling YOUR idea of "spreading the Luv", sort of like the fucking Westboro Baptist kooks?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
21-12-2013, 10:40 PM
(21-12-2013 10:34 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  Lets hope someone responds to the opening post. I wish there was a way to filter out so many retards here.

Yes, that's exactly what's going on here. Console yourself, maybe have a cuppa and leave if you feel dissatisfied with your experience. No one is keeping you here against your will.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Pretty much how I read this.

"I want people to agree with me. But everyone is so fucking stupid! Come to jesus or you're a fucking retard, FUCKING ASSHOLES!"
"HEY, FUCK YOU BUDDY"
"Hey, fuck you, you fucking fuck! JESUS!"
"Oh yeah? Well fuck you!"
"Yeah? Fuckin' tard, you should listen to me!"
"NUH UH LISTEN TO ME!"
"THIS IS BECOMING A REALLY RATIONAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO MATURE ADULTS. RETARD."
"NUH UH. I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?"
"You're a retard! Plus I have jesus and you don't, RETARD!"

Much discussion of, "Yes, you have wonderful points sir." was made thereafter. Rational discussion was therefore exchanged and everyone lived rationally ever after. Ahhhhh the internet. True joy sometimes.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
21-12-2013, 10:50 PM
(21-12-2013 10:25 PM)savedwheat Wrote:  I wish someone would address the topic sincerely so we could have a discussion to help lead you to Christ.

Fuck your fantastical Christ and the white horse he isn't coming back on.

How's that for a serious response?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post