Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(18-11-2013 11:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 11:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: 20120622052737!Rofl.gif]

So go find yourself a theocirclejerking forum to do your anti-intellectual masturbation at.

The theists forums are as bad this one.

What are you calling "bad" about this forum, really? You troll here, and you get your ass kicked for it. So what?

Quote:I only come here because I want my world view challenged

Bullshit. Flat-out bullshit.

Quote: and I want to challenge the opposing views of others.

In practice, to troll.

Quote: What is sad about this place is you chase away the best thinkers.

ME???? I just fucking got here! Tell me who I have chased away, or STFU.

Quote:Philosoraptor, Ghost(i'm not sure why he left though), those guys were good. Chippy is good too and I see many here trying to chase him aways as well.

I don't know who the fuck you are talking about. Try addressing any grievances you might have WITH ME with me, rather than whining about other x-tard trolls who have been chased away by others.

Quote:You like your little clickee circle jerk.

Do you have any idea how stupid you are being? Do you realize you are barging in on a forum for atheists? I don't go to x-tard forums, I don't have any interest in them at all -- guess why -- because I don't believe in your superstitious bullshit, and have no interest at all in it. But YOU -- you come trolling here to stir up shit, and you act all surprised when you get covered in the shit you stir up. How smart is that, really?

Quote:Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

Nice talk, Christian. You really take the moral high ground with that shit. Rolleyes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-11-2013, 01:58 AM
(19-11-2013 12:22 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
Quote:Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

Nice talk, Christian. You really take the moral high ground with that shit. Rolleyes

Turd gobbler.....I forgot to say Bucky is a turd gobbler.....thanks for reminding me.
19-11-2013, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 02:33 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-11-2013 01:58 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You like your little clickee circle jerk. Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.
Turd gobbler.....I forgot to say Bucky is a turd gobbler.....thanks for reminding me.

Yes dear. Whatever you say.
(Jebus would be SO proud of his work in you.) Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-11-2013, 02:36 AM
(19-11-2013 02:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 01:58 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You like your little clickee circle jerk. Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

Thanks SO very much. Such a fine Christian gentleman. Jebus CERTAINLY has made you a better person, I see. Thanks also for confirming I have disturbed and rocked your little world to such an extent, Mr. Minus Eight. It warms my cockles. ole man. Thumbsup

I forgive you for saying that shit. Really I do. I do, I do, I do.

BTW, "I'm rubber you're glue, all your words bounce off me, and stick to you."
Nah nah, nah nah, nah, nah Big Grin

Forgiveness feels pretty good doesn't it Bucky?

Maybe one day you will be ole and hopefully...more mature. On that day I will be happy to have a real conversation with you.
19-11-2013, 05:52 AM
(18-11-2013 11:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This page feels so....spammy

Did you miss the "thread by I & I" part? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 05:53 AM
(18-11-2013 11:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You like your little clickee circle jerk. Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

You think that sounds halfway intelligent? Maybe you think it's funny? How old are you again?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-11-2013, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 11:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(19-11-2013 02:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Forgiveness feels pretty good doesn't it Bucky?

Maybe one day you will be ole and hopefully...more mature. On that day I will be happy to have a real conversation with you.

You're so oblivious you wouldn't get "sarcasm" if it bit you on your fat ass.
No one will ever have an "intelligent conversation" with Mr. Minus Eight.
You came here to preach about Dawkins, and proclaim how much more you know than him, and continue to this day on that patronizing path.

What no more childish names to call me ? Fresh out ?
I forgive you for being so forgetful.
Maybe if you pray hard enough, Jebus can reveal some more to you. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-11-2013, 11:41 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
19-11-2013, 11:47 AM
(19-11-2013 02:36 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You like your little clickee circle jerk. Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

[Image: 20120622052737!Rofl.gif]

[Image: 7351_pot+kettle+black.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Everyone is allowed to be an asshole in this forums to be honest.. a user can flame and insult another user and no action is taken by the mods because they are not violating the rules.

seriously i don't even think i'm going to stay in this forum because of so many inconsiderate,immature asshats around.