Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(05-12-2013 05:05 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Everyone is allowed to be an asshole in this forums to be honest.. a user can flame and insult another user and no action is taken by the mods because they are not violating the rules.

seriously i don't even think i'm going to stay in this forum because of so many inconsiderate,immature asshats around.

There are plenty of atheist forums that are very heavily moderated this is not one of them and is not for everyone. If you feel that way I'm sorry this place wasn't a fit for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-12-2013, 05:30 PM
(05-12-2013 05:05 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Everyone is allowed to be an asshole in this forums to be honest.. a user can flame and insult another user and no action is taken by the mods because they are not violating the rules.

seriously i don't even think i'm going to stay in this forum because of so many inconsiderate,immature asshats around.

Who was mean to you?

05-12-2013, 05:34 PM

We'll be sorry to see you go.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

05-12-2013, 05:56 PM
(05-12-2013 05:30 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  

Who was mean to you?

We'll beat em up for you. Bangin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post
05-12-2013, 06:18 PM

Aww don't go. I'm new here and already had someone be a complete dick to me when I did nothing to provoke it. Honestly there are just assholes wherever you go on the internet. This place appears to have FAR more good than bad.
If I can put up with someone giving me a hard time you can put up with it too. Thumbsup It will be alright. We Always have the choice to put someone on ignore or just avoid when they speak. Those options are always available ok?Cool

Don't EVERAngry let someone control where you are and what you Do.......... you make your OWN choices for YOU!!! Never let a bully run you off. I have no idea really who you feel has persecuted you - and it doesn't matter. Just don't let someone run you off. You stay - you ALWAYS stay and be who you are.Evil_monster

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 8 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-12-2013, 08:31 PM
(05-12-2013 05:05 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  ...so many inconsiderate,immature asshats around.

Hey! I'm considerate! sometimes... maybe...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-12-2013, 09:38 PM
(19-11-2013 05:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 11:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You like your little clickee circle jerk. Bucky is a good fit in it which is why he gets a pass even though he is a dickshitfaced total asshat pig lipped worm sucking cum bubble......that popped.

You think that sounds halfway intelligent? Maybe you think it's funny? How old are you again?

psst....I think the name choice was a hint as to what to expect

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post