Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  People don't like long held comfortable beliefs challenged.....tough shit.

Dude, I'm (relatively) new to this whole "atheism" thing. I went on a quest and I was completely floored by what I found on my journey for knowledge. My entire outlook on the world has done a 180 in the past year. I have no comfortable beliefs. I welcome any new insight to anything that I know (or think I know).

Your topics aren't what turns me off about you. Actually I think you bring up a lot of interesting things that are worth discussing and hashing out. We don't interact here much because I just don't pay attention to you most of the time. There's a reason for that.

It's you.

And you obviously don't care enough to see that. Whatever, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I'm replying to you here as a courtesy. The way you carry yourself is offensive. You go out of your way to rub people the wrong way and then you catch flak for it and then you complain that you're being treated unfairly. Suck it up kid. What goes around comes around.

Peace.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post
17-11-2013, 10:08 PM
(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  People don't like long held comfortable beliefs challenged.....tough shit.
As I said, there are ways and there are ways.
If your attitude is "tough shit" then why this particular thread?
Why complain about BuckyBall's response to your posts, when it seems obvious that your posts are going to get that kind of response from some people.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
17-11-2013, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2013 10:18 PM by Question.)
Everyone here calls people out on people's shit. Maybe if you didn't produce so many idiotic ideas you wouldn't get attacked so much, hmmmm?
The thing is, you don't really change. The Thinking Theist produces some dumb ideas every now and then but he's not a troll; he actually learns from his mistakes, while you just keep going and going. You're not very productive in learning at all. You need to learn how not to be annoying, seeing your name now is just "Ugh, this stupid twit again, what is he rambling about now?"
Also, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU OFTEN TALK ABOUT.
I know from the economics thread you blab about stuff you don't understand. I saw from the HIV thread you're none to smart in that either.

Talking about subjects like you are the boss and not knowing even a elementary standing of it comes off as pomp ass and very pathetic, so don't talk about shit you don't understand.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
17-11-2013, 10:55 PM
(17-11-2013 06:38 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  She's always been a dick to me as well, though it's usually because I'm wrong. It still is fairly uncalled for. I think she gets away with it because she's smart, allegedly. Still loves nitpicking and dodging or ignoring questions.

TTT :
1. "She" is a "he".
2. He is direct, and does not suffer fools. Are you one ?
3, Name ONE issue I have "dodged" or "ignored".
4. TTA is a ATHEIST forum, started by it's founder to be a forum for ATHEISTS. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. The question is : "What are YOU doing here anyway ?"

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  There are many new age religious woo woo groups that use/misinterpret quantum mechanics as the basis if their religion.

Name two.

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  Quantum mechanics scientists themselves recognize that their field is partly philosophy.

Prove it. Where, and who exactly ?

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I also state in other threads that are hated of course that science often like quantum mechanics philosophically do not deal with facts, they mainly deal with probabilities, calculations on probabilities, predictions on calculations of probability. That is an extreme way of stretching the definition of science.

It makes no difference what you state. You provided NOT one reference. In the HIV thread you stated that antibodies were not specific. Any sophomore in high school knows better than that. Since you are totally utterly ignorant of basic science, NOTHING you say can be accepted as true, without supporting documentation, which you NEVER provide.

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I also in another hated thread asked wether democracy needs to be done away with, since technically it has never worked not has it ever been synonymous with freedom.

Irrelevant. Did you propose a practical replacement ? No. (BTW, it's "whether".)
Did you run through EVERY instabce that it's EVER been used ? No. As usual you state shit, and expect people to accept your BELIEFS and rantings as the truth.

Don't flatter yourself. You challenge NOTHING. Your posts are complete constant annoying drivel. You do not possess the intelligence or education to "challenge" a Third Grader. Seth did NOT start TTA, nor did the contributors give to TTA so idiots like you can pepper the board with your idiotic and constant completely ignorant, racist, anti-Semitic bullshit. You create a negative environment.
Waaa waaa waaa.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-11-2013, 12:10 AM
(17-11-2013 10:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 06:38 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  She's always been a dick to me as well, though it's usually because I'm wrong. It still is fairly uncalled for. I think she gets away with it because she's smart, allegedly. Still loves nitpicking and dodging or ignoring questions.

TTT :
1. "She" is a "he".
2. He is direct, and does not suffer fools. Are you one ?
3, Name ONE issue I have "dodged" or "ignored".
4. TTA is a ATHEIST forum, started by it's founder to be a forum for ATHEISTS. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. The question is : "What are YOU doing here anyway ?"

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  There are many new age religious woo woo groups that use/misinterpret quantum mechanics as the basis if their religion.

Name two.

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  Quantum mechanics scientists themselves recognize that their field is partly philosophy.

Prove it. Where, and who exactly ?

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I also state in other threads that are hated of course that science often like quantum mechanics philosophically do not deal with facts, they mainly deal with probabilities, calculations on probabilities, predictions on calculations of probability. That is an extreme way of stretching the definition of science.

It makes no difference what you state. You provided NOT one reference. In the HIV thread you stated that antibodies were not specific. Any sophomore in high school knows better than that. Since you are totally utterly ignorant of basic science, NOTHING you say can be accepted as true, without supporting documentation, which you NEVER provide.

(17-11-2013 09:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I also in another hated thread asked wether democracy needs to be done away with, since technically it has never worked not has it ever been synonymous with freedom.

Irrelevant. Did you propose a practical replacement ? No. (BTW, it's "whether".)
Did you run through EVERY instabce that it's EVER been used ? No. As usual you state shit, and expect people to accept your BELIEFS and rantings as the truth.

Don't flatter yourself. You challenge NOTHING. Your posts are complete constant annoying drivel. You do not possess the intelligence or education to "challenge" a Third Grader. Seth did NOT start TTA, nor did the contributors give to TTA so idiots like you can pepper the board with your idiotic and constant completely ignorant, racist, anti-Semitic bullshit. You create a negative environment.
Waaa waaa waaa.

Racist? Aren't you the one that said black women should be raped???? Yes, you said that, it's in the thread where you claim I made racist remarks.

Anti-Semitic? Why? Because I believe 10 million Russians killed or 10 million Chinese killed is a worse genocide? Or am I anti-Semitic because I don't like the racist apartheid fascist state of Israel?
18-11-2013, 12:13 AM
(17-11-2013 10:08 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
As I said, there are ways and there are ways.
If your attitude is "tough shit" then why this particular thread?
Why complain about BuckyBall's response to your posts, when it seems obvious that your posts are going to get that kind of response from some people.

So people's response to me isn't because of prick bullies? It's because I somehow am forcing them with my words to gang up on me.

THE ISSUE IS I GET WARNINGS FOR RESPONDING TO ASSHOLES THAT START SHIT WITH ME. Do you believe they should be able to talk shit and be assholes but I can't be one back?
18-11-2013, 12:15 AM
(17-11-2013 10:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Dude, I'm (relatively) new to this whole "atheism" thing. I went on a quest and I was completely floored by what I found on my journey for knowledge. My entire outlook on the world has done a 180 in the past year. I have no comfortable beliefs. I welcome any new insight to anything that I know (or think I know).

Your topics aren't what turns me off about you. Actually I think you bring up a lot of interesting things that are worth discussing and hashing out. We don't interact here much because I just don't pay attention to you most of the time. There's a reason for that.

It's you.

And you obviously don't care enough to see that. Whatever, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I'm replying to you here as a courtesy. The way you carry yourself is offensive. You go out of your way to rub people the wrong way and then you catch flak for it and then you complain that you're being treated unfairly. Suck it up kid. What goes around comes around.

Peace.

Cool, people start shit with me I give it right back.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
18-11-2013, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 10:00 AM by evenheathen.)
Then I'll meet you in a star.

Edit: (morning after) Good gravy, I'm a corny fuck when I'm drunk. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
18-11-2013, 12:45 AM
(18-11-2013 12:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  THE ISSUE IS I GET WARNINGS FOR RESPONDING TO ASSHOLES THAT START SHIT WITH ME.

You have far more issues than that. Dodgy

And, besides, that is a lie. Surprise, surprise. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-11-2013, 02:25 AM
(18-11-2013 12:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 12:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  THE ISSUE IS I GET WARNINGS FOR I RESPONDING TO ASSHOLES THAT START SHIT WITH ME.

You have far more issues than that. Dodgy

And, besides, that is a lie. Surprise, surprise. Angel

It's not true? Then provide a link to any thread where I started shit with someone.