Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
Once you have established a pattern you can expect people come into to new conversations with preconceived notions what you are going to be bringing to the table, but you knew that already. There is a good reason for that. It's useful. Your posts are often blatantly offensive. Occasionally you bring in an interesting topic for discussion. This is a rare event. More often than not your posts support ideas of antisemitism, anti-Americanism, the likes of dictators and oppressors which equate to the first two, usually, if not always unfairly. If you hate the Jewish faith, that is fine. If you hate American government, that is fine. Defending the deaths of millions of Jews at the hands of Stalin is offensive, but it is your right to do so. Expecting no backlash from the bullshit is completely batshit nuts, but you knew that already. You like the attention. You don't hate people being an asshole to you. You thrive on on it. That is how you get pleasure from the forum. You seek to polarize the forum as much as possible. You are a prick, and so people treat you as such. You then cry foul. This is attempt to squeeze out more attention.

If I am wrong in my assessment, then prove it through steady action.

Oh, and being a prick isn't against the rules. Spamming is. Tread lightly, or fall though the ice. Or not...whatever.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Dark Light's post
18-11-2013, 02:48 AM
(18-11-2013 02:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  ...
It's not true? Then provide a link to any thread where I started shit with someone.

Too easy:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...an-asshole

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-11-2013, 03:16 AM
(17-11-2013 06:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  My First Thread
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...x-of-all-3

This was my second (I think).
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...246?page=4

And his asshole behavior continues until today. Yes I have RESPONDED to him and been an asshole back to him because it would be completely stupid to do otherwise.. However, can someone explain:

1. Why his behavior isn't considered trolling.

2. Why is he allowed to be a dick to other people here?

Answer to 1. She is a troll, but because she trolls you, that makes it okay(apparently).
Answer to 2. People like her are allowed to be dicks to other people on this forum.

Just get over it.
18-11-2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks for the laugh I and I. Some funny shit when you act all innocent and ignorant. I suppose the ignorant bit isn't as much of an act.

I was going to tweak the forum code a bit to help deal with the likes of you but someone here pointed out that it's only a matter of time before you slip up and get banned. I'm going to hold off a while and let that happen.

Who would have thought... Blowjob springing to I and I's aid. Heart Blowjob and I&I sitting in a tree..... K I S S I N G.... Heart

Maybe they should read scripture together instead of trolling here.

Seriously I&I... Go join a cult!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
18-11-2013, 04:34 AM
(17-11-2013 07:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-11-2013 06:54 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Why do you act surprised ?

You are an asshole, and you are not banned, thus you could have come to the conclusion that you are allowed to be an asshole on your own.

Oh, I forgot...you are stupid.

I am an asshole to who? To people that are an asshole to me first?
Nah, you are an asshole to the whole world, but that's ok , you are allowed to be an asshole on this forum, so is everybody else allowed to be an asshole to you.
I don't see a problem.

You are given notice because you make numerous asinine threads for no other reason then to stir shit up, like this one.

Me personally, I don't care about Israel, or quantum physics or whatever your threads are about, I don't even read them, I just think you are an idiot.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
18-11-2013, 05:03 AM
(18-11-2013 02:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 12:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You have far more issues than that. Dodgy

And, besides, that is a lie. Surprise, surprise. Angel

It's not true? Then provide a link to any thread where I started shit with someone.

And that is an evasion. You got warnings for spamming the forum with multiple threads positing the same empty nonsense within hours of each other.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2013, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 05:39 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-11-2013 12:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  1. Racist? Aren't you the one that said black women should be raped???? Yes, you said that, it's in the thread where you claim I made racist remarks.

2. Anti-Semitic? Why? Because I believe 10 million Russians killed or 10 million Chinese killed is a worse genocide? Or am I anti-Semitic because I don't like the racist apartheid fascist state of Israel?

1. I NEVER EVER said anything of the sort, you delusional liar, and you CANNOT find ONE instance where I ever said anything even remotely like that. Fucking LIAR. I challenge you to find it, and post it. You can''t, and won't.

2. Genocide is genocide. You are a racist. You have demonstrated it over and over. The relative severity of any one instance is irrelevant. As usual you attempt deflection, and evasion.

Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-11-2013, 05:33 AM
(18-11-2013 03:16 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Answer to 1. She is a troll, but because she trolls you, that makes it okay(apparently).
Answer to 2. People like her are allowed to be dicks to other people on this forum.

Just get over it.

Thanks for weighing in, Blowjob, Mr. Minus Eight.
Great to have all the trolls weighing in, in one thread.

What do you think YOU are accomplishing here, other than making theists look like idiots ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
18-11-2013, 05:57 AM
IandI, I don't post in your threads as a rule. You can likely count my comments to you over the last year on one hand.

Firstly, good conspiracy theories exist because they can't be proven or unproven. They are usually a possible, but unlikely scenario. Most of them are rubbish, and because of that, the ones that have legs are ignored.

When you become obsessed with them and start a zillion threads in quick succession, you devalue them even further.

When I come here and click "today's posts" and almost half of them are from you and have absolutely nothing to do with atheism I wonder WTF I am doing here. If that had happened when I came for the first time, I would have left and not looked back. I bet a lot of newbies coming here for support with their newly found atheism do so.

Your spamming of unrelated topics is bad for the forum's health. If you can't control how many threads you start, start a blog. You can post to it all you want, 20 topics a day if you want.

Regardless of whether you or anyone else acts like an asshole here, you are bad for the forum. I would say the same thing if every thread of yours was a love fest.

Try for quality instead of quantity. When you find a topic you want to discuss, do some real research on it, not just what the conspiracy sites say. Come equipped with facts and make your case. One thread a week like that would be a lot. And if now you could keep from attacking and insulting people, no matter who they are, you'd likely become a valuable member, posting threads that shed a different light on some things.

But your nilly willy posting of things you don't really know anything about is just - spam.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
18-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(18-11-2013 05:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  It's not true? Then provide a link to any thread where I started shit with someone.

And that is an evasion. You got warnings for spamming the forum with multiple threads positing the same empty nonsense within hours of each other.

Wrong again, I never got warnings for such a thing. How would you know or think I got warnings for that anyway?