Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(18-11-2013 12:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I thought the standard rule was to assume everyone was male.

I thought it was a him until someone called him..."her"

Damn. If only there were an easy way to check.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
18-11-2013, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 02:00 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(18-11-2013 01:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 12:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I thought it was a him until someone called him..."her"

Damn. If only there were an easy way to check.

Why would I be interested in researching the profile of a whackjob like Bucky? The man is douchball, an immature snot. Maybe when he grows up he will be interesting, but right now, he is just a punk as far as I am concerned.
18-11-2013, 01:58 PM
(18-11-2013 01:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 01:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Damn. If only there were an easy way to check.

Why would I be interested in researching the profile of a whackjob like Bucky?

Not very Christian of you to pass judgment like that. Doesn't your god have a better example of how his followers should treat other people.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-11-2013, 02:01 PM
(18-11-2013 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 01:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Why would I be interested in researching the profile of a whackjob like Bucky?

Not very Christian of you to pass judgment like that. Doesn't your god have a better example of how his followers should treat other people.

This is a roast Bucky thread, trashing him here is appropriate.
18-11-2013, 02:04 PM
(18-11-2013 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 01:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Why would I be interested in researching the profile of a whackjob like Bucky?

That's because heywood's not one of those "True Christians" believers go on about. He's a fake believer here to stir the pot if there ever was one. One day (never soon enough) he'll explode like Egor and we'll be stuck finding pieces of him. The one thing we'll never uncover is a brain -- at least not without the use of an electron microscope.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
(18-11-2013 02:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not very Christian of you to pass judgment like that. Doesn't your god have a better example of how his followers should treat other people.

Wow, once again your stupid is showing.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2013, 02:15 PM
(18-11-2013 02:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not very Christian of you to pass judgment like that. Doesn't your god have a better example of how his followers should treat other people.

Again, not very Christian.

Try harder.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-11-2013, 02:22 PM
(18-11-2013 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

That's because heywood's not one of those "True Christians" believers go on about. He's a fake believer here to stir the pot if there ever was one. One day (never soon enough) he'll explode like Egor and we'll be stuck finding pieces of him. The one thing we'll never uncover is a brain -- at least not without the use of an electron microscope.

What happened to Egor anyways?
18-11-2013, 02:34 PM
(18-11-2013 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

If by "stir the pot" you mean disrupt your intellectual masturbation sessions....there is a little truth to that. This forum is overrun with atheocirclejerking and I do try to direct it toward actual meaningful discussion.
18-11-2013, 02:46 PM
(18-11-2013 02:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's because heywood's not one of those "True Christians" believers go on about. He's a fake believer here to stir the pot if there ever was one. One day (never soon enough) he'll explode like Egor and we'll be stuck finding pieces of him. The one thing we'll never uncover is a brain -- at least not without the use of an electron microscope.

What happened to Egor anyways?

Egor go bye-bye. Big Grin

He imploded over some unpatriotic nonsense and hasn't been seen since. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post