Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(18-11-2013 02:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This forum is overrun with atheocirclejerking

What the fuck else do you think would happen on an atheist forum?
Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2013, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 05:22 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(18-11-2013 02:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If by "stir the pot" you mean disrupt your intellectual masturbation sessions....there is a little truth to that. This forum is overrun with atheocirclejerking and I do try to direct it toward actual meaningful discussion.

That whole remark speaks far more about youself and your supercilious intent than it could ever apply to me.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2013, 02:49 PM
(18-11-2013 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This is a roast Bucky thread, trashing him here is appropriate.

Again, not very Christian.

Try harder.

Odd saying to use on this forum, when we regard many Christians as Intolerant fascists.
its like saying "Not very Amoral"

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
18-11-2013, 02:52 PM
(18-11-2013 02:49 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Again, not very Christian.

Try harder.

Odd saying to use on this forum, when we regard many Christians as Intolerant fascists.
its like saying "Not very Amoral"

Heywood professes to be theistic. We only endeavor to point out all the times he fails miserably as such.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2013, 04:15 PM
(18-11-2013 02:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This forum is overrun with atheocirclejerking

Dodgy

MAN THERE ARE CIRCLEJERKS HERE?

Ain't nobody told me. Dodgy
18-11-2013, 04:16 PM
(18-11-2013 04:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  What the fuck else do you think would happen on an atheist forum?
Dodgy

MAN THERE ARE CIRCLEJERKS HERE?

Ain't nobody told me. Dodgy

Only 'cause you and Hughsie can't make a circle. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-11-2013, 04:24 PM
(18-11-2013 02:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's because heywood's not one of those "True Christians" believers go on about. He's a fake believer here to stir the pot if there ever was one. One day (never soon enough) he'll explode like Egor and we'll be stuck finding pieces of him. The one thing we'll never uncover is a brain -- at least not without the use of an electron microscope.

What happened to Egor anyways?

He tried every way he could to convert and then to join the atheists here...as proof that it doesn't work, he had a hissy fit, a breakdown, and some very non-Christian moments. And he tried a whole lot harder than you have. Careful...you tread into very dangerous territory.

And in case you are wondering...no, Ego® wasn't banned, he begged to be deleted cause, like you, he hated us but couldn't stay away...we are like an addiction to some of you theists. Could end badly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-11-2013, 05:07 PM
(18-11-2013 02:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Dodgy

With a forum called The Thinking Atheist, even!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
18-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Why is Bucky Ball allowed to be an asshole?
(18-11-2013 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 02:22 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What happened to Egor anyways?

He tried every way he could to convert and then to join the atheists here...as proof that it doesn't work, he had a hissy fit, a breakdown, and some very non-Christian moments. And he tried a whole lot harder than you have. Careful...you tread into very dangerous territory.

And in case you are wondering...no, Ego® wasn't banned, he begged to be deleted cause, like you, he hated us but couldn't stay away...we are like an addiction to some of you theists. Could end badly.

But is he really gone? Or is this like last time where it was more like a vacation?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-11-2013, 05:15 PM
(18-11-2013 05:10 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(18-11-2013 04:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He tried every way he could to convert and then to join the atheists here...as proof that it doesn't work, he had a hissy fit, a breakdown, and some very non-Christian moments. And he tried a whole lot harder than you have. Careful...you tread into very dangerous territory.

But is he really gone? Or is this like last time where it was more like a vacation?
Well, he had this habit of coming back every week. It wouldn't surprise me if he's still stalking the forums, via no account.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.