Why is Family Guy still on air?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Why is Family Guy still on air?
Is it me, or has family guy gone so for down the tubes that It is irredeemable now?

I saw a episode last night where chris and peter got married because peter wanted chris's money he is going to get from carter.

Not to mention another Incest joke showing that Meg and Chris fuck.

Like...WTF? This is on day time T.V too. Not to mention its just so distasteful.

There is making a dirty joke or pushing the envelope, and doing gross stuff for the people who like that sort of thing. This show has just gone so far down that hill that there is nothing good about it anymore.

It....BLOWS..

Why do people still watch it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
03-05-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Why is Family Guy still on air?
I can't understand what's the appeal of this show. This show isn't funny to me at all. The Big Bang theory is another crappy show. The Simpsons first seasons are classic stuff. The latest episodes are pure crap. South Park is pretty good. Some episodes aren't that funny but in general terms this show is fairly good.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
04-05-2014, 04:44 AM
(03-05-2014 10:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Is it me, or has family guy gone so for down the tubes that It is irredeemable now?

I saw a episode last night where chris and peter got married because peter wanted chris's money he is going to get from carter.

Not to mention another Incest joke showing that Meg and Chris fuck.

Like...WTF? This is on day time T.V too. Not to mention its just so distasteful.

There is making a dirty joke or pushing the envelope, and doing gross stuff for the people who like that sort of thing. This show has just gone so far down that hill that there is nothing good about it anymore.

It....BLOWS..

Why do people still watch it?

I agree. Family Guy is past it's shelf life, but Fox network wants it to go on, so it goes on. It's fucked up when you think about it, but a generation has gone by since the show came out in 1999.

Maybe that has something to do with the current viewership.Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
04-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Are you guys serious? Family Guy's awesome. I think it's getting better with age (I've seen up to Season 11 or somewhere around there).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 8 users Like Hughsie's post
04-05-2014, 07:31 AM
You guys obviously have no taste in TV. Doors over there, please use it.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-05-2014, 04:00 AM
(04-05-2014 06:34 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Family Guy's awesome. I think it's getting better with age (I've seen up to Season 11 or somewhere around there).
You're outta your mind! My generational change comment is proven.Tongue
05-05-2014, 04:37 AM
I agree that Family guys just isnt as funny as i t used to be. It went from making pop culture jokes to just constantly being political.

I do however love Seth Mcfarlane. Hes very clever and funny. I think the show has just reached its end....kind of like Simpsons did 14 years ago. .
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
05-05-2014, 06:16 AM
(05-05-2014 04:37 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I agree that Family guys just isnt as funny as i t used to be. It went from making pop culture jokes to just constantly being political.

I do however love Seth Mcfarlane. Hes very clever and funny. I think the show has just reached its end....kind of like Simpsons did 14 years ago. .

Crack is not good for the baby, for the baby's sake please cut back.
05-05-2014, 06:22 AM
The show definitely got better after it came back from its initial cancellation.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2014, 01:20 PM
I'd rather they ended the Simpsons... Family Guy isn't quite what it used to be, but its not as bad as the Simpsons.

I don't know what happened to ruin it, but its as if they don't even try anymore.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post