Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 03:01 PM
According to U.S. officials there is no secular fighting force to speak of in Syria. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/world/...d=all&_r=0

The strongest fighting group in Syria is the Alqaeda off shoot called al-nusrah and the vast majority of rebel groups overlap each other and are radical Islamist.

http://m.clarionproject.org/analysis/10-...e-islamist

Knowing that....why the fuck is the waste of oxygen Israeli government helping their fascist waste of oxygen Alqaeda friends?

Israel is helping rebels by aiding them medically.

http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articl...i-hospital

Of course the random Israeli bombing of Syrian mitary bases.

Why the fuck is Israel or the U.S. helping Alqaeda in Syria?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?
(13-07-2013 03:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  Israel is helping rebels by aiding them medically.

I know, right?

Goddamn medical aid? To suffering people?

How dare they!

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
13-07-2013, 03:49 PM
(13-07-2013 03:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  According to U.S. officials there is no secular fighting force to speak of in Syria. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/world/...d=all&_r=0

The strongest fighting group in Syria is the Alqaeda off shoot called al-nusrah and the vast majority of rebel groups overlap each other and are radical Islamist.

http://m.clarionproject.org/analysis/10-...e-islamist

Knowing that....why the fuck is the waste of oxygen Israeli government helping their fascist waste of oxygen Alqaeda friends?

Israel is helping rebels by aiding them medically.

http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articl...i-hospital

Of course the random Israeli bombing of Syrian mitary bases.

Why the fuck is Israel or the U.S. helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Derp Hobo
13-07-2013, 11:45 PM
(13-07-2013 03:44 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 03:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  Israel is helping rebels by aiding them medically.

I know, right?

Goddamn medical aid? To suffering people?

How dare they!

"Suffering people"? The article states that they are taking in rebel fighters and helping them medically. And the other article I posted quotes American officials " there are no secular fighting forces to speak of in Syria" another one states the ones remaining now are Alqaeda affiliates like al-nusrah are the largest one remaining.
14-07-2013, 08:38 AM
(13-07-2013 11:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  "Suffering people"? The article states that they are taking in rebel fighters and helping them medically. And the other article I posted quotes American officials " there are no secular fighting forces to speak of in Syria" another one states the ones remaining now are Alqaeda affiliates like al-nusrah are the largest one remaining.

For one to receive medical aid one must, perforce, have needed it.

BOOM.

Giving aid to those who need it is widely considered a moral act.

BOOM.

Particularly so for Israel in this case; giving aid to your enemies is one of the best ways to make them rethink being your enemies.

BOOM.

Are you even trying?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
14-07-2013, 09:22 AM
How is this news? Why is this in the news section? This is based on conspiracy and belongs in the conspiracy section.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-07-2013, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 02:38 PM by shiranl.)
1. Because Assad cannot open a war against Israel right now, it will mean an instant falling down for him. We bomb symply because AFTER he is going to fall down, we don't want the advanced Russian weapon to fall into Al Quida/Hizbullah/what ever's hands. It is a perfect time for Israel to narrow down the weapon supply of Syria. So Israel doesn't help Al Quida. Israel helps Israel.

2. We don't take in rebels, we take in unarmed civilians. And of course, If we would turn them down you and the rest of the world will complain we're acting unhumanly by not taking care of injured people, and that shows how racist, bigoted and war mongering we are. Don't you, I&I? so since Israel, apperently, can't be seen as the good guy- no matter what we do- we just ignore people like you and do the right thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like shiranl's post
14-07-2013, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 03:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  1. Because Assad cannot open a war against Israel right now, it will mean an instant falling down for him. We bomb symply because AFTER he is going to fall down, we don't want the advanced Russian weapon to fall into Al Quida/Hizbullah/what ever's hands. It is a perfect time for Israel to narrow down the weapon supply of Syria.

That actually makes good sense. US ain't in a geopolitical position to do it, but Israel sure the fuck is, and Putin ain't in a geopolitical position to respond.

(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  2. We don't take in rebels, we take in unarmed civilians. And of course, If we would turn them down you and the rest of the world will complain we're acting unhumanly by not taking care of injured people, and that shows how racist, bigoted and war mongering we are. Don't you, I&I? so since Israel, apperently, can't be seen as the good guy- no matter what we do- we just ignore people like you and do the right thing.

Crazy Jews and their humanitarian efforts. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-07-2013, 02:42 PM
(14-07-2013 02:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  1. Because Assad cannot open a war against Israel right now, it will mean an instant falling down for him. We bomb symply because AFTER he is going to fall down, we don't want the advanced Russian weapon to fall into Al Quida/Hizbullah/what ever's hands. It is a perfect time for Israel to narrow down the weapon supply of Syria.

That actually makes good sense. US ain't in a political position to do it, but Israel sure the fuck is.

(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  2. We don't take in rebels, we take in unarmed civilians. And of course, If we would turn them down you and the rest of the world will complain we're acting unhumanly by not taking care of injured people, and that shows how racist, bigoted and war mongering we are. Don't you, I&I? so since Israel, apperently, can't be seen as the good guy- no matter what we do- we just ignore people like you and do the right thing.

And let's not forget how hard they worked to provide safe harbor in WWZ.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-07-2013, 02:48 PM
(14-07-2013 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 02:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That actually makes good sense. US ain't in a political position to do it, but Israel sure the fuck is.

And let's not forget how hard they worked to provide safe harbor in WWZ.

Don't joke around, apperently that movie made the Arabs really really mad.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user