Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2013, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 03:08 PM by I and I.)
RE: Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?
(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  1. Because Assad cannot open a war against Israel right now, it will mean an instant falling down for him. We bomb symply because AFTER he is going to fall down, we don't want the advanced Russian weapon to fall into Al Quida/Hizbullah/what ever's hands. It is a perfect time for Israel to narrow down the weapon supply of Syria. So Israel doesn't help Al Quida. Israel helps Israel.

2. We don't take in rebels, we take in unarmed civilians. And of course, If we would turn them down you and the rest of the world will complain we're acting unhumanly by not taking care of injured people, and that shows how racist, bigoted and war mongering we are. Don't you, I&I? so since Israel, apperently, can't be seen as the good guy- no matter what we do- we just ignore people like you and do the right thing.

They aren't bombing syria to keep arms from al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is severely losing the battle against Assad at this point.

News reports from israeli news papers reported that Israel takes in wounded syrian fighters and helps them.

Don't worry, when I take you on a date I will explain all of this to you.

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2013, 03:11 PM
(14-07-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 02:10 PM)shiranl Wrote:  1. Because Assad cannot open a war against Israel right now, it will mean an instant falling down for him. We bomb symply because AFTER he is going to fall down, we don't want the advanced Russian weapon to fall into Al Quida/Hizbullah/what ever's hands. It is a perfect time for Israel to narrow down the weapon supply of Syria. So Israel doesn't help Al Quida. Israel helps Israel.

2. We don't take in rebels, we take in unarmed civilians. And of course, If we would turn them down you and the rest of the world will complain we're acting unhumanly by not taking care of injured people, and that shows how racist, bigoted and war mongering we are. Don't you, I&I? so since Israel, apperently, can't be seen as the good guy- no matter what we do- we just ignore people like you and do the right thing.

They aren't bombing syria to keep arms from al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is severely losing the battle against Assad at this point.

News reports from israeli news papers reported that Israel takes in wounded syrian fighters and helps them.

Drinking Beverage

1. And? again- a perfect opportunity to narrow down Syria's weapon supply. Weather Assad will win the civil war or the rebels- both are entities Israel doesn't want to have weapons, surely not advenced like the Yahount.

2. Really? name one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2013, 03:23 PM
(14-07-2013 03:11 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  They aren't bombing syria to keep arms from al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is severely losing the battle against Assad at this point.

Drinking Beverage

1. And? again- a perfect opportunity to narrow down Syria's weapon supply. Weather Assad will win the civil war or the rebels- both are entities Israel doesn't want to have weapons, surely not advenced like the Yahount.

2. Really? name one.

You do know that Israel attacking Syria is a war crime right? The recent attacks on Syria were from a submarine because the newly delivered Russian missile defense system to Syria is the best in the world. Israel wouldn't be able to start a war against Assad because it would mean that Hezbollah and Syria would attack from different sides.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-de...m-1.525017

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-de...m-1.503880

What kind of movies do you like? Do you like Italian food?

Drinking Beverage
14-07-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 03:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-07-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  

Of course they aren't. They recognize this as a unique opportunity to effectively castrate Syria to eliminate them as a serious future threat. Can't say I blame 'em. Think they're right, this is their unique opportunity. Neither Obama nor Putin gonna step in.

(14-07-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  News reports from israeli news papers reported that Israel takes in wounded syrian fighters and helps them.

Next thing you know the Docs are gonna just start treating anybody who's hurt. Shocking Crazy Jews and their humanitarian efforts.

(14-07-2013 03:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  Don't worry, when I take you on a date I will explain all of this to you.

Okay, but I don't leave the house without my chaperone ManlyGirl and she says, "Unless Dude's gonna seduce us with a nice dinner, an expensive bottle of wine, and a romantic movie, ... just takes his ass down to the dohyƍ in the basement and be done with it." Tongue

[Image: sumo.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-07-2013, 03:53 PM
(14-07-2013 03:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 03:11 PM)shiranl Wrote:  1. And? again- a perfect opportunity to narrow down Syria's weapon supply. Weather Assad will win the civil war or the rebels- both are entities Israel doesn't want to have weapons, surely not advenced like the Yahount.

2. Really? name one.

You do know that Israel attacking Syria is a war crime right? The recent attacks on Syria were from a submarine because the newly delivered Russian missile defense system to Syria is the best in the world. Israel wouldn't be able to start a war against Assad because it would mean that Hezbollah and Syria would attack from different sides.

Drinking Beverage

Attacking weapon supplies isn't a war crime. And in any case, Your invented war crime is less important then the future life-saving the destruction of those weapons now will benfit us with.

How shame you bring article pieces that you can't read entirely.
Here is the next paragraphs:
"On Saturday afternoon, IDF soldiers noticed five wounded men near the border fence in the northern Golan Heights. Later on they located two more wounded men. After being treated on site, they were transferred to Ziv hospital.

One of the men is reportedly severely wounded, while the others suffered medium injuries from bullets and shrapnel.

Syrian rebels earlier overran a military police checkpoint in Khan Arnabeh, a town in the Golan Heights near the ceasefire line along the demilitarized zone with Israel, a British-based violence monitoring group said. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the rebels seized weapons and a tank and the Syria army shelled villages inside the Israeli-Syrian ceasefire area."

Meaning they concluded they were rebels, because earlier rebels were spotted by British near the demilitarized zone. The injured men WERE NOT armed when brought into Israel. If they were, they would been treated as well and would be arrested for questioning.

How sad.
[+] 2 users Like shiranl's post
14-07-2013, 04:10 PM
(14-07-2013 03:53 PM)shiranl Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 03:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  You do know that Israel attacking Syria is a war crime right? The recent attacks on Syria were from a submarine because the newly delivered Russian missile defense system to Syria is the best in the world. Israel wouldn't be able to start a war against Assad because it would mean that Hezbollah and Syria would attack from different sides.

Drinking Beverage

Attacking weapon supplies isn't a war crime. And in any case, Your invented war crime is less important then the future life-saving the destruction of those weapons now will benfit us with.

How shame you bring article pieces that you can't read entirely.
Here is the next paragraphs:
"On Saturday afternoon, IDF soldiers noticed five wounded men near the border fence in the northern Golan Heights. Later on they located two more wounded men. After being treated on site, they were transferred to Ziv hospital.

One of the men is reportedly severely wounded, while the others suffered medium injuries from bullets and shrapnel.

Syrian rebels earlier overran a military police checkpoint in Khan Arnabeh, a town in the Golan Heights near the ceasefire line along the demilitarized zone with Israel, a British-based violence monitoring group said. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the rebels seized weapons and a tank and the Syria army shelled villages inside the Israeli-Syrian ceasefire area."

Meaning they concluded they were rebels, because earlier rebels were spotted by British near the demilitarized zone. The injured men WERE NOT armed when brought into Israel. If they were, they would been treated as well and would be arrested for questioning.

How sad.

The articles I linked to mention Israel treating Syrian fighters. Did you miss that part? I figured you weren't concerned about war crimes.

When are we going on this date? We can play pool, darts, get some drinks, eat some sushi.... Drinking Beverage
14-07-2013, 04:11 PM
And for once, I&I, think logiclly. Neither Assad nor the rebels want to be the side whom "Israel helps to", because that will be meaning losing support and the opposite side to have a propaganda against the side whom "Israel helps to". So why would the rebels go on purpose to be treated in Israel? they wouldn't want the rebellion to be indetified with Israel, because that would look like they are on Israel's side. Which in the Arab's mind- always be the bad side.
So neither Israel wants to help the rebels (They are evil Israel doesn't know and Assad is evil Israel does know. guess from whom Israel is worried more?), and neither the rebels want to be indentified with Israel.
14-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Did you miss that part were I said you linked to an article that behind a payment wall, and I doubt you have payed it and therefor cannot see the entire article, then I brought to you the rest of it so you would see they concluded they were rebels because EARLIER British soldiers spotted rebels near the demilitarized zone (which is a few km ahead from the border), and when they were treated by the IDF they WERE NOT armed?
14-07-2013, 04:30 PM
(14-07-2013 04:16 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Did you miss that part were I said you linked to an article that behind a payment wall, and I doubt you have payed it and therefor cannot see the entire article, then I brought to you the rest of it so you would see they concluded they were rebels because EARLIER British soldiers spotted rebels near the demilitarized zone (which is a few km ahead from the border), and when they were treated by the IDF they WERE NOT armed?

I am a subscriber, trust me in what I tell you is in the article.

They are treating Syrian fighters medical wounds, whether or not they are armed doesn't mean they aren't fighters. Netanyahu doesn't even deny that Israel has treated Syrian fighters.

What kind of sushi rolls do you like? Drinking Beverage
14-07-2013, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 04:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 04:16 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Did you miss that part were I said you linked to an article that behind a payment wall, and I doubt you have payed it and therefor cannot see the entire article, then I brought to you the rest of it so you would see they concluded they were rebels because EARLIER British soldiers spotted rebels near the demilitarized zone (which is a few km ahead from the border), and when they were treated by the IDF they WERE NOT armed?
What kind of sushi rolls do you like? Drinking Beverage

I stick to sashimi 'cause sushi rice spikes my sugars. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.