Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2013, 04:57 PM
(14-07-2013 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  What kind of sushi rolls do you like? Drinking Beverage

I stick to sashimi 'cause sushi rice spikes my sugars. Tongue

I don't think you are as pretty as shiranl either. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?
(14-07-2013 04:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I stick to sashimi 'cause sushi rice spikes my sugars. Tongue

I don't think you are as pretty as shiranl either. Drinking Beverage

I have never seen an image of her/hiim, but I've seen one of you. ... Sexy. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-07-2013, 09:03 AM
(14-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 04:16 PM)shiranl Wrote:  Did you miss that part were I said you linked to an article that behind a payment wall, and I doubt you have payed it and therefor cannot see the entire article, then I brought to you the rest of it so you would see they concluded they were rebels because EARLIER British soldiers spotted rebels near the demilitarized zone (which is a few km ahead from the border), and when they were treated by the IDF they WERE NOT armed?

I am a subscriber, trust me in what I tell you is in the article.

They are treating Syrian fighters medical wounds, whether or not they are armed doesn't mean they aren't fighters. Netanyahu doesn't even deny that Israel has treated Syrian fighters.

What kind of sushi rolls do you like? Drinking Beverage

That is exactley the problem- I don't trust you. If you bring relaible sources (IF!) you distort them or invent stuff that were not written.
I am a subscriber too. I brought the paragraph that supports my claim- it was only assumption they were rebels, because British soldiers sow before the incident rebels near the demilitrized zone. They ASSUMED the injured people and the rebels the British soldiers spotted were the same people, other case- and entirley possible- both incident were not related. Now it's your turn to quote a paragraph that supports your claim (there isn't).

And btw, how do you suggest the IDF will know to differ between injured rebels and injured civillians? They don't have majic thought readers machines. The only thing they can do is to assume rebels have weapons and civillians don't have. The injured
people Israel treated were not armed, therefor- by any human logic that exist- they were civillians and Israel has to give them medical attention.

Of course he doesn't deny it- there is nothing to deny. there are plenty hallucinatory people like you in the world, he doesn't need to deny every single conspiratory theory you make in your mind.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2013, 09:16 AM
(14-07-2013 09:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  How is this news? Why is this in the news section? This is based on conspiracy and belongs in the conspiracy section.

Everything he posts belongs in the conspiracy section.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
15-07-2013, 04:38 PM
(15-07-2013 09:03 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 04:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am a subscriber, trust me in what I tell you is in the article.

They are treating Syrian fighters medical wounds, whether or not they are armed doesn't mean they aren't fighters. Netanyahu doesn't even deny that Israel has treated Syrian fighters.

What kind of sushi rolls do you like? Drinking Beverage

That is exactley the problem- I don't trust you. If you bring relaible sources (IF!) you distort them or invent stuff that were not written.
I am a subscriber too. I brought the paragraph that supports my claim- it was only assumption they were rebels, because British soldiers sow before the incident rebels near the demilitrized zone. They ASSUMED the injured people and the rebels the British soldiers spotted were the same people, other case- and entirley possible- both incident were not related. Now it's your turn to quote a paragraph that supports your claim (there isn't).

And btw, how do you suggest the IDF will know to differ between injured rebels and injured civillians? They don't have majic thought readers machines. The only thing they can do is to assume rebels have weapons and civillians don't have. The injured
people Israel treated were not armed, therefor- by any human logic that exist- they were civillians and Israel has to give them medical attention.

Of course he doesn't deny it- there is nothing to deny. there are plenty hallucinatory people like you in the world, he doesn't need to deny every single conspiratory theory you make in your mind.

I don't think you get it, Israeli news papers reported that Syrian fighters were treated by Israeli medical staff.

Netanyahu.....yahoooo. Says it himself that Israel is treating syrian fighters he says that are treating them on exceptional cases.

http://www.jta.org/2013/02/17/news-opini...i-hospital

1. Yahoooo doesn't deny that Israel is treating syrian fighters

2. Yahoooo admits to treating syrian fighters

It's in the link.

When we go on our date I can show you all of this.
17-07-2013, 12:20 PM
OMG, I&I- do you even read the article before you bring it as a source, or just the title?
Yahoo bases it's report on the Haaretz's report, which I already showed you that they just ASSUMED they were rebels, with no actual evidence. Do you understand the difference between ASSUMPTION and the truth?!?!

Jeez.

All what Netanyahu did is stating Israel's policy regarding treating wounded Syrians, what that got to do and "admitting Israel treat rebels"?

And you have yet to answer my question- How the IDF supposed to differ between wounded rebels and wounded civilians, if carying/not carying weapon isn't a good enough criteria for you?
17-07-2013, 01:48 PM
(17-07-2013 12:20 PM)shiranl Wrote:  OMG, I&I- do you even read the article before you bring it as a source, or just the title?
Yahoo bases it's report on the Haaretz's report, which I already showed you that they just ASSUMED they were rebels, with no actual evidence. Do you understand the difference between ASSUMPTION and the truth?!?!

Jeez.

All what Netanyahu did is stating Israel's policy regarding treating wounded Syrians, what that got to do and "admitting Israel treat rebels"?

And you have yet to answer my question- How the IDF supposed to differ between wounded rebels and wounded civilians, if carying/not carying weapon isn't a good enough criteria for you?

You are admitting that they don't know if they are rebels or not, and the report says that the men had several bullet and shrapnel wounds.

How would Israel know where to go to pick up wounded people? To get inside and pick people up and take them across the border means that it was or is an operation that is well coordinated.

Israeli news sources are reporting that they are rebels, what further proof do you need?

You are too beautiful to have such wrong views.
18-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Yes, I do. Unlike you- who determine with no question they were rebels, of course- with no evidence. And no, news source which admits it assuming they were rebels, isn't an evidence. Do you know the meaning of civil war? It means EVERYBODY is getting wounded, anyone can die. It isn't a rare case to see civilians wounded by bullets when there's a civil war.

THE WOUNDED SYRIANS CAME TO THE BORDER!!!! THERE ARE SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER!!! DO THE FUCKING MATH!!!

Ehhh.....real evidence, maybe? since when news source is a "proof"? more over, since when news source which states "maybe they were rebels" is a proof?
18-07-2013, 02:51 AM
(18-07-2013 12:13 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Yes, I do. Unlike you- who determine with no question they were rebels, of course- with no evidence. And no, news source which admits it assuming they were rebels, isn't an evidence. Do you know the meaning of civil war? It means EVERYBODY is getting wounded, anyone can die. It isn't a rare case to see civilians wounded by bullets when there's a civil war.

THE WOUNDED SYRIANS CAME TO THE BORDER!!!! THERE ARE SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER!!! DO THE FUCKING MATH!!!

Ehhh.....real evidence, maybe? since when news source is a "proof"? more over, since when news source which states "maybe they were rebels" is a proof?

Keep in mind that these are third-rate journalism sites with no credible citations. Try not to get your panties in a bunch. Wink We are talking about a man who uses Syrian/Iranian news sources as "fair and balanced" citations.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
18-07-2013, 03:18 AM
(18-07-2013 02:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:13 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Yes, I do. Unlike you- who determine with no question they were rebels, of course- with no evidence. And no, news source which admits it assuming they were rebels, isn't an evidence. Do you know the meaning of civil war? It means EVERYBODY is getting wounded, anyone can die. It isn't a rare case to see civilians wounded by bullets when there's a civil war.

Keep in mind that these are third-rate journalism sites with no credible citations. Try not to get your panties in a bunch. Wink We are talking about a man who uses Syrian/Iranian news sources as "fair and balanced" citations.

I don't know what "Try not to get your panties in a bunch" means exactley, but I assume you told me not to get annoyed? Well, I&I annoys me every single time he takes his shit out here, can't help it...