Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2013 05:22 AM by Logica Humano.)
RE: Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?
(18-07-2013 03:18 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 02:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Keep in mind that these are third-rate journalism sites with no credible citations. Try not to get your panties in a bunch. Wink We are talking about a man who uses Syrian/Iranian news sources as "fair and balanced" citations.

I don't know what "Try not to get your panties in a bunch" means exactley, but I assume you told me not to get annoyed? Well, I&I annoys me every single time he takes his shit out here, can't help it...

I'm just telling you not let him annoy you to the point that you are typing in all-caps. He is trying to get you to scream at him because he enjoys the attention. I understand that you are Israeli, and that his continuous criticisms of your nation certainly do annoy you. I am also sure you have your own criticisms of the Israeli government, as do I. The only difference is that we have substantiated quibbles. IandI is either incredibly stupid, or he is a troll. Either way, perhaps you should engage with other people on the forum and give yourself a break from IandI.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 05:24 AM
(18-07-2013 02:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:13 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Yes, I do. Unlike you- who determine with no question they were rebels, of course- with no evidence. And no, news source which admits it assuming they were rebels, isn't an evidence. Do you know the meaning of civil war? It means EVERYBODY is getting wounded, anyone can die. It isn't a rare case to see civilians wounded by bullets when there's a civil war.

THE WOUNDED SYRIANS CAME TO THE BORDER!!!! THERE ARE SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER!!! DO THE FUCKING MATH!!!

Ehhh.....real evidence, maybe? since when news source is a "proof"? more over, since when news source which states "maybe they were rebels" is a proof?

Keep in mind that these are third-rate journalism sites with no credible citations. Try not to get your panties in a bunch. Wink We are talking about a man who uses Syrian/Iranian news sources as "fair and balanced" citations.

I used Israeli news sources.

Israeli news sources are reporting that Israel is providing medical treatment to rebels, and in another Israeli news source Netanyahu admits doing so but says only on special cases.
18-07-2013, 05:28 AM
(18-07-2013 03:18 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 02:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Keep in mind that these are third-rate journalism sites with no credible citations. Try not to get your panties in a bunch. Wink We are talking about a man who uses Syrian/Iranian news sources as "fair and balanced" citations.

I don't know what "Try not to get your panties in a bunch" means exactley, but I assume you told me not to get annoyed? Well, I&I annoys me every single time he takes his shit out here, can't help it...

Shiranl, don't worry about your panties, I already got that...

Why is it a big deal that Israel is is wanting a rival nation to plunge into chaos? I don't think this is bad that Israel wants this, it's what powerful nations do. My comments on Israel are not moral arguments claiming they are bad for doing x.

When we get married in a few years you will understand me better... Drinking Beverage
18-07-2013, 06:23 AM
(18-07-2013 05:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  

I used Israeli news sources.

Israeli news sources are reporting that Israel is providing medical treatment to rebels, and in another Israeli news source Netanyahu admits doing so but says only on special cases.

I didn't say you used Iranian and Syrian news sources on this particular thread. I simply stated that you frequently use them. So far, though, you have used no credible news sources or, when you do, you state the obvious with them before delving into the crazy with assumptions.

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
18-07-2013, 07:23 AM
(18-07-2013 05:28 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 03:18 AM)shiranl Wrote:  I don't know what "Try not to get your panties in a bunch" means exactley, but I assume you told me not to get annoyed? Well, I&I annoys me every single time he takes his shit out here, can't help it...

Shiranl, don't worry about your panties, I already got that...

This comment borderlines with sexual harrasment, stop being a dick.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 07:32 AM
(18-07-2013 05:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 03:18 AM)shiranl Wrote:  I don't know what "Try not to get your panties in a bunch" means exactley, but I assume you told me not to get annoyed? Well, I&I annoys me every single time he takes his shit out here, can't help it...

I'm just telling you not let him annoy you to the point that you are typing in all-caps. He is trying to get you to scream at him because he enjoys the attention. I understand that you are Israeli, and that his continuous criticisms of your nation certainly do annoy you. I am also sure you have your own criticisms of the Israeli government, as do I. The only difference is that we have substantiated quibbles. IandI is either incredibly stupid, or he is a troll. Either way, perhaps you should engage with other people on the forum and give yourself a break from IandI.

It gets on my nerves when we finely do something that just can't be interpreted as something other then good, and people still critisize it!
I don't have a problem with criticisim, I have a problem with hate.
18-07-2013, 07:43 AM
(18-07-2013 07:32 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 05:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'm just telling you not let him annoy you to the point that you are typing in all-caps. He is trying to get you to scream at him because he enjoys the attention. I understand that you are Israeli, and that his continuous criticisms of your nation certainly do annoy you. I am also sure you have your own criticisms of the Israeli government, as do I. The only difference is that we have substantiated quibbles. IandI is either incredibly stupid, or he is a troll. Either way, perhaps you should engage with other people on the forum and give yourself a break from IandI.

It gets on my nerves when we finely do something that just can't be interpreted as something other then good, and people still critisize it!

I agree. I am simply saying that you shouldn't let an uneducated fool like IandI rub you the wrong way. If you spent more time with other members of the forum, I am sure you wouldn't get so upset with him and see him for what he really is. An idiot.

18-07-2013, 08:08 AM
(18-07-2013 07:32 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 05:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I'm just telling you not let him annoy you to the point that you are typing in all-caps. He is trying to get you to scream at him because he enjoys the attention. I understand that you are Israeli, and that his continuous criticisms of your nation certainly do annoy you. I am also sure you have your own criticisms of the Israeli government, as do I. The only difference is that we have substantiated quibbles. IandI is either incredibly stupid, or he is a troll. Either way, perhaps you should engage with other people on the forum and give yourself a break from IandI.

What criticisms of Israel do you accept?

I am not trying to harass you btw, I like you long time. Drinking Beverage
18-07-2013, 11:42 AM
(18-07-2013 08:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 07:32 AM)shiranl Wrote:  It gets on my nerves when we finely do something that just can't be interpreted as something other then good, and people still critisize it!

What criticisms of Israel do you accept?

I am not trying to harass you btw, I like you long time. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, like I'll give you that door to open.

You do not determine when you harass me, I determine when you harass me.
18-07-2013, 11:50 AM
(18-07-2013 07:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 07:32 AM)shiranl Wrote:  It gets on my nerves when we finely do something that just can't be interpreted as something other then good, and people still critisize it!

I agree. I am simply saying that you shouldn't let an uneducated fool like IandI rub you the wrong way. If you spent more time with other members of the forum, I am sure you wouldn't get so upset with him and see him for what he really is. An idiot.

I tried, but I have noticed there's a big difference between me and the rest of the forum- with what I know, I am the only one here with a Jewish and not Christian background. We are all atheist, but the topics that are interesting to me aren't discussed here, only in Israeli atheist facebook groups. Except I&I's posion-on-Israel's threads. They drive me crazy, but they are interesting (at first, after 3 posts I keep repeating my self and that part isn't fun).