Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2013 12:27 PM by I and I.)
(18-07-2013 11:42 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 08:08 AM)I and I Wrote:  What criticisms of Israel do you accept?

I am not trying to harass you btw, I like you long time. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, like I'll give you that door to open.

You do not determine when you harass me, I determine when you harass me.

Darling that doesn't make any sense, a man can control when he does or doesn't harass people.

I criticize the Israeli government and the small extremists groups that are in that country.

Where are we going on our first date? What are your digits so we can discuss. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Why is Israel helping Alqaeda in Syria?
(18-07-2013 12:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 11:42 AM)shiranl Wrote:  Yeah, like I'll give you that door to open.

You do not determine when you harass me, I determine when you harass me.

Darling that doesn't make any sense, a man can control when he does or doesn't harass people.

I criticize the Israeli government and the small extremists groups that are in that country.

Where are we going on our first date? What are your digits so we can discuss. Drinking Beverage

You just stepped over the line.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 01:58 PM
(18-07-2013 01:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  Darling that doesn't make any sense, a man can control when he does or doesn't harass people.

You just stepped over the line.

I know, what I said was horrible.
18-07-2013, 02:14 PM
(18-07-2013 11:50 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 07:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I agree. I am simply saying that you shouldn't let an uneducated fool like IandI rub you the wrong way. If you spent more time with other members of the forum, I am sure you wouldn't get so upset with him and see him for what he really is. An idiot.

I tried, but I have noticed there's a big difference between me and the rest of the forum- with what I know, I am the only one here with a Jewish and not Christian background. We are all atheist, but the topics that are interesting to me aren't discussed here, only in Israeli atheist facebook groups. Except I&I's posion-on-Israel's threads. They drive me crazy, but they are interesting (at first, after 3 posts I keep repeating my self and that part isn't fun).

Have you ever thought to address the rising fundamentalist group within your government? I am sure plenty of people would take interest in Judaism if you made an effort to talk about your own personal plight with it. What are you opinions of it? Share some facts about it.

I recall many threads that have concerned Judaism in which you and I have participated in. Why not continue that trend? Why rely on IandI, a pathetic bumbling dolt who's currently harassing you, to post here?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
18-07-2013, 02:48 PM
(18-07-2013 11:50 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 07:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I agree. I am simply saying that you shouldn't let an uneducated fool like IandI rub you the wrong way. If you spent more time with other members of the forum, I am sure you wouldn't get so upset with him and see him for what he really is. An idiot.

I tried, but I have noticed there's a big difference between me and the rest of the forum- with what I know, I am the only one here with a Jewish and not Christian background. We are all atheist, but the topics that are interesting to me aren't discussed here, only in Israeli atheist facebook groups. Except I&I's posion-on-Israel's threads. They drive me crazy, but they are interesting (at first, after 3 posts I keep repeating my self and that part isn't fun).

You are not the only one with a Jewish background.

Please create threads on topics that interest you.
I am an equal opportunity religion basher.
How about male genital mutilation?
How about Zionism, pro and con?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm not harassing my future wife.