Why is Netflix so shit?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: Why is Netflix so shit?!
Quote:if you're looking to catch the best blockbuster movies and the newest episodes of TV shows, Netflix will disappoint.

That is why we have EZTV, the latest shows and movies with the best quality, always first online...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
24-04-2012, 07:08 AM
(24-04-2012 01:20 AM)Filox Wrote:  
Quote:if you're looking to catch the best blockbuster movies and the newest episodes of TV shows, Netflix will disappoint.

That is why we have EZTV, the latest shows and movies with the best quality, always first online...

Big Grin
Nice! Bookmarked...

Of course, there's also Demonoid .

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
24-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Netflix streaming sucks but mail DVDs offer like 50000+ movies.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
21-09-2012, 04:31 PM
(21-04-2012 08:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm just pissed off and venting here but does anyone else think Netflix is shit?

The have hardly any decent stuff!

Angry

yes i agree breaking bad was good but the rest is shiite
21-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Actually, there's a reason it sucks. Netflix had a contract with Starz that expired in Feb of 2012 and they haven't been able to find another movie partner. So basically, Netflix is stuck with what they have and a couple of new independent movies every so often. Still for the price and the fact that it can be routed to my tv through my xbox360, it's still kinda better than cable.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-09-2012, 12:23 AM
(23-04-2012 02:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  Well why don't you just try http://www.tubeplus.me/browse/movies/ - TubePlus then?

WOOO WOOOO VIRUS ALERT

WOOO WOOOO VIRUS ALERT

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-09-2012, 01:32 AM
What virus alert? No it's not, it's probably false positive. Check your antivirus, as I use this page everyday, my friends included. What you need to look out is the commercials that you need to avoid while trying to click the "Play" button. It is free, so that is why so many commercials are there, but when you fight your way through all those unnecessary windows, it fine.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-01-2013, 05:24 PM
NETFLIX...........NETFLIX.....

what a pack of cun*s, i signed up with them..not once did app work properly, im not. even on about the material that is on it! It is a load of shite, there hole attitude sucks, ignorent b*stards, THEY HAVE NO EMAIL ADDRESS!! NO FUKIN EMAIL ADDRESS!!! it would be overloaded with complaints either way.

i rang customer support, or i should say i rang the no. on website, one harly calls speaking to a ret*rded f#ck on about her sister and buying a tab any help, THERE SOLUTION AFTER KEEPING ME FOR 20 ODD MINUTES WAS TO TURN MY CONSOLE ON AND OFF! stupid cu+t, then i asked for an email to contact them, WE DO HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS! that means we dont want to liable or want proof we got your fifty issues, so we dont have to deal with them.

I just cancelled account. ..best feeling ever, they are money hungry pr*cks who do not have any care for customers nor do they care for functionality, once it kinda works it is good enough for them...she then said its my networks fault quote.. IVE DONE ALL I CAN! 3 different service providers i used and all were the same!
she proceeded to say OH did you not see our online chat help on website, No i replied, oh you must have missed it!!! I DIDNT SEE IT BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST!!!! Tra*p

NETFLIX MATERIAL IS OLD
NETFLIX APPS DONT FUNCTION PROPERLY
NETFLIX SERVICE IS POOR
NETFLIX AUDIO AND VIDEO ARE OUT OF SYNC
NETFLIX CUSTOMER CARE? CUSTOMER CARE DOES NOT EXIST
NETFLIX NO EMAIL ADDRESS
NETFLIX NO EMAIL ! NO EMAIL!!!!

I am close to making an on screen video to show how bad app DOESNT WORK and recording the customer support, then plastering it all over youtube, its a disgrace, the few quid i make i hand over to these guys and they bend you over and fu*k you in the ar*e

man am i mad they are a foul foul company!

my experience was horrid and i hope this sways others as they are a useless bunch of @55#les

i can easily back all of my issues i still have a week or two left from this months bill.

Its a joke .. netflix is a joke, netflix is shit netflix is. ............. shit.

so i contacted them via app, no change, contacted them on phone, no change, didnt email them because netflix has no email address, Did i mention that??

dont be fooled though, there billing times are always perfect, anyway im free from the pric*s now so happy days....maybe i cant curse them?? i better go back and edit them.

KUNTZ

(21-09-2012 04:31 PM)jrichardson6 Wrote:  
(21-04-2012 08:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm just pissed off and venting here but does anyone else think Netflix is shit?

The have hardly any decent stuff!

Angry

yes i agree breaking bad was good but the rest is shiite
15-01-2013, 05:32 PM
[Image: 27c3d806-cc09-4980-9c07-d681b0bd9dc9.jpg]
15-01-2013, 06:05 PM
They got rid of Stargate SG-1. = (

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.