Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?
(10-09-2012 01:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have no idea about the credibility of this source, but Bush 43 apparently spent 1,020 days away from the White House. That's virtually three years.
And Obama has taken how many vacation days?
Don't get yourself to thinking that Bush was kicking back drinking and partying.

Bush has a background in corporate management, his goal was to correct the fiscal balance of the USA. You may remember dick head Bill Clinton touting that "it's the economy - stupid." Well, when you get right down to it then who would be more expertise in understanding the economy - fancy Ivy League lawyers like Clinton, Gore, and Obama; or fancy Ivy League businessmen like Bush, Romney, and Ryan?

And what ever the fuck that shit head Joe Biden is supposed to be an expert in.

It's amazing how the reasonableness of atheists is compromised when evaluating the technical qualifications are for politicians- maybe if you were not so obsessed with their fucking religions maybe you could figure out what the proper technical credentials of the politicians should be.

Get yourselves out of the eighteenth century when they didn't have sciences like sociology, psychology and economics, and all they new was that religion and politics were at odds.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
10-09-2012, 03:43 PM
(10-09-2012 02:41 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 01:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have no idea about the credibility of this source, but Bush 43 apparently spent 1,020 days away from the White House. That's virtually three years.
Don't get yourself to thinking that Bush was kicking back drinking and partying.

Bush has a background in corporate management, his goal was to correct the fiscal balance of the USA. You may remember dick head Bill Clinton touting that "it's the economy - stupid." Well, when you get right down to it then who would be more expertise in understanding the economy - fancy Ivy League lawyers like Clinton, Gore, and Obama; or fancy Ivy League businessmen like Bush, Romney, and Ryan?

It's amazing how the reasonableness of atheists is compromised when evaluating the technical qualifications are for politicians- maybe if you were not so obsessed with their fucking religions maybe you could figure out what the proper technical credentials of the politicians should be.

Get yourselves out of the eighteenth century when they didn't have sciences like sociology, psychology and economics, and all they new was that religion and politics were at odds.

Who said anything about being obsessed with politician's religions?
Also, who said Bush or Obama were kicking back drinking and partying? I pointed out to the OP who was whining that Obama misses meetings that he delegates others who are better qualified to go to is less absent than his predessor who probably did the same thing.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 01:09 PM
(10-09-2012 03:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who said anything about being obsessed with politician's religions?
Well, I would like to know what is the atheists litmus test for determining the best candidates for political office is, if it is not their view of how their religion effects their life, thinking, and reasoning???

(10-09-2012 03:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Also, who said Bush or Obama were kicking back drinking and partying? I pointed out to the OP who was whining that Obama misses meetings that he delegates others who are better qualified to go to is less absent than his predessor who probably did the same thing.
Is that what the OP was pushing??? Well, I'm sorry - I thought for sure a true Democrat could not possibly understand that Bush is more technically qualified than Obama for the activities and responsibilities of the poorly defined Office, because as the Clinton Administration taught us, "it's the economy - stupid."

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
(11-09-2012 01:09 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 03:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who said anything about being obsessed with politician's religions?
Well, I would like to know what is the atheists litmus test for determining the best candidates for political office is, if it is not their view of how their religion effects their life, thinking, and reasoning???

I'm not sure. I've never voted as an atheist before. I'll let you know how it works out. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?

Because they are stupid?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM
(11-09-2012 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  
Quote:Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?

Because they are stupid?

Yes, that's probably it. Thank you free thinker!
11-09-2012, 03:06 PM
(10-09-2012 02:41 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Correct, Bush wasn't drinking. He was too busy holidaying at his ranch to be drinking.

Failed corporate management, is more precise. Look at Bush's business record. Correcting the fiscal balance..... into large deficits. Well played Dubya, and now it's Republicans who complain about deficit spending. The last Republican to balance the books? Eisenhower 1957.

I wonder if Bush had used the surpluses to pay down the debt that Reagan built America would have of an economic mess now. Oh wait, I don't need to wonder.

Do not assume business knowledge means economic knowledge, that is ridiculous as business is only a very, very small part of the economic cycle. Economists agree more with Obama and Clinton than with Bush or Romney. The ones who agree with the present day far right do so for ideological reasons. Had Obama made the cuts Ryan wants to make, your economy would contract putting you back into recession as unlike what Romney/Ryan think; 'private sector fills the gaps', it doesn't work like that. Look at Britain if you want an example, or a few Eastern Bloc nations for examples. And when you're back in recession, people are less likely to spend out of fear, ensuring that recessions are prolonged and the cuts have a lesser effect.

Ryan didn't go to an Ivy League nor does he have an MBA or any business acumen gained from work or education. He's an ideologue, nothing else.
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM
(11-09-2012 01:56 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  Because they are stupid?

Yes, that's probably it. Thank you free thinker!

He is right.

Defcon should be at about 12 right now.
Its basically not possible to be any more safe from a foreign attack, as there is about a 0.0000000000000000000000000000% chance it will happen.

The only thing that might happen is random acts of terrorism, and thats about it.
12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
(11-09-2012 03:06 PM)5thHorseman Wrote:  Failed corporate management, is more precise. Look at Bush's business record. Correcting the fiscal balance..... into large deficits.

Show me the facts, and how it is relevent to justifying Gore as being more qualified.

If your justification is that a failed business man is detrimental to national policy, then what is the expectation, and description, of a successful business man as a candidate for president - policy lawyers like Clinton and Obama???

Where's the policy to cease these recent Middle East riots?

12-09-2012, 02:03 PM
(11-09-2012 10:21 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  The only thing that might happen is random acts of terrorism, and thats about it.

And we can live with that, because random acts of terrorism do not harm those of us who are important to society, it only adversly affects the prolitair.