Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?
He's playing Clue in the basement with Xi Jinping. He hates to loose.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-09-2012, 02:13 PM
(12-09-2012 01:59 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 03:06 PM)5thHorseman Wrote:  Failed corporate management, is more precise. Look at Bush's business record. Correcting the fiscal balance..... into large deficits.

Show me the facts, and how it is relevent to justifying Gore as being more qualified.

If your justification is that a failed business man is detrimental to national policy, then what is the expectation, and description, of a successful business man as a candidate for president - policy lawyers like Clinton and Obama???

Where's the policy to cease these recent Middle East riots?

Would you please articulate a policy that will prevent crazy people doing crazy things?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
No, my point was you said corporate record, I just said it's a failed record, nothing else. I said nothing about Gore nor was I looking to compare, but being Vice President during 2 massive surpluses isn't a bad place to look for qualifications.

bush's corporate record..http://alaric3rh.home.sprynet.com/science/bceo.html

Policy to stop riots in the middle east......... you don't own other peoples freedom. They can choose what to do in their countries no matter what America wants, even if the results are horrifying

Policy-wise, do you want them to appease the Islamists or do you want them to drone stike individuals and the innocents around them. It's not exactly easy, is it.
13-09-2012, 03:28 PM
(12-09-2012 02:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Would you please articulate a policy that will prevent crazy people doing crazy things?
Euthenise them - the world is over populated and any volunteer extermination is beneficial to the betterment of Mankind.

For those who are able to articulate their worthiness to society, we will supply them with adequate constitutions for the guidence of their political districts.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
13-09-2012, 03:34 PM
(12-09-2012 04:28 PM)5thHorseman Wrote:  Policy to stop riots in the middle east......... you don't own other peoples freedom. They can choose what to do in their countries no matter what America wants, even if the results are horrifying.

They do not want to riot - they are only doing it because there is nothing else to do and their revolutionary leaders are only taking advantage of their ignorance and mob qualities.

The world is over popoulated with worthless people. The third world countries do not understand how we are able to care for our stupid people, because it is all wrapped-up in our two hundred-year-old inadequate constitution that only served to cover the corruption that our politicians have never been able to correct because they are obligated to protect it.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
13-09-2012, 06:36 PM
(12-09-2012 02:03 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 10:21 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  The only thing that might happen is random acts of terrorism, and thats about it.

And we can live with that, because random acts of terrorism do not harm those of us who are important to society, it only adversly affects the prolitair.

What the hell is a prolitair.
Even google told me "WTF!?!"

PS: You don't easily stop random acts of terrorism, and if you could it would be stupidly non-efficient to do so. You know sort of like spending trillions upon trillions to attack random countries instead of the few billion it would of run to rebuild the building.
14-09-2012, 05:37 AM
Why bother going to the meetings? So he can hear what citizens are smoking weed in their spare time? See who has been saying or doing what on the internet? I am sure that is all it is. The government does nothing to secure the borders with Mexico and Canada. In reality the ideals of our government as a whole are not much different from the islamists. Ours just has better technology to exert control.
14-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Maybe he has other things to do?
I mean, it's not like he's just sitting around doing something else...

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
14-09-2012, 08:01 AM
(12-09-2012 04:28 PM)5thHorseman Wrote:  No, my point was you said corporate record, I just said it's a failed record, nothing else. I said nothing about Gore nor was I looking to compare, but being Vice President during 2 massive surpluses isn't a bad place to look for qualifications.

bush's corporate record..http://alaric3rh.home.sprynet.com/science/bceo.html

Policy to stop riots in the middle east......... you don't own other peoples freedom. They can choose what to do in their countries no matter what America wants, even if the results are horrifying

Policy-wise, do you want them to appease the Islamists or do you want them to drone stike individuals and the innocents around them. It's not exactly easy, is it.

Duuuuude, when did you join? I didn't know you were here! Howdy.

[Image: opforum1.png]
14-09-2012, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 11:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
Because there were none scheduled. Fucker prefers written briefings that he can read and consider for himself before calling a meeting instead of having to have them read to him.

(10-09-2012 02:41 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  And what ever the fuck that shit head Joe Biden is supposed to be an expert in.

Comedic relief and a counterpoint to our overly somber and contemplative President. What, you don't think he didn't carefully consider Biden's selection? It was brilliant.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.