Why is bestiality illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(10-09-2012 01:22 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 01:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We have no way to conclude whether or not it is abuse or not. That's why I am in favor of it being illegal until we are able to research it.
Sticking dildos in animals is now considered research?!?!

Studying the effects of inter-species sex is research.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 02:47 PM
(10-09-2012 08:01 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I wouldn't, simply because your sexual orientation is none of the state's business. It's up to you what you do in your bedroom in private (with the exception of children and corpses).

It would seem that it should be that way in your perfect world, but obviously we do not live in your perfect world, and the topic has been perpetuated without complete resolve, like several other social issues.

I would bet that the unresolved issues define the political parties (factions) - right?

I would bet that chances are you are recognizing that the Democrat party is willing to disregard the atheists - no?

Which party is willing to champion beastiality and all the other liberating ideas of your perfect world?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM
(10-09-2012 02:47 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It would seem that it should be that way in your perfect world, but obviously we do not live in your perfect world, and the topic has been perpetuated without complete resolve, like several other social issues.

I would bet that the unresolved issues define the political parties (factions) - right?

I would bet that chances are you are recognizing that the Democrat party is willing to disregard the atheists - no?

Which party is willing to champion beastiality and all the other liberating ideas of your perfect world?
Hey, TrainWreck

What the fuck are you talking about? Perfect world? Democrat party? Liberating ideas? None of this has anything to do with the issue in this topic.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM
(11-09-2012 09:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What the fuck are you talking about? Perfect world? Democrat party? Liberating ideas? None of this has anything to do with the issue in this topic.
The topic is about the legalization of beastiality, and your comment calls for the legalization of any sexual fetish except those envolving children and dead - so let's determine which political party that would seek to allow for that - let's get it on.

By the way, why don't you want to lead society towards a perfect world - what are you afraid of? You like the way the Christians are leading us into the wonders of Obamamania???

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
(11-09-2012 01:35 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The topic is about the legalization of beastiality, and your comment calls for the legalization of any sexual fetish except those envolving children and dead - so let's determine which political party that would seek to allow for that - let's get it on.
Why would I be calling for the legalization of something that is already legal?

(11-09-2012 01:35 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  By the way, why don't you want to lead society towards a perfect world - what are you afraid of? You like the way the Christians are leading us into the wonders of Obamamania???
Why are you talking about 'us'? Are you aware of the fact that I live in Germany? For the record, I don't give a flying fuck what politicians do in the USA. Whether it's Mitt Romney or Obama, it's a choice between the lesser evil. One of them is going to ruin the country even more eventually.

11-09-2012, 01:57 PM
(11-09-2012 01:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why are you talking about 'us'? Are you aware of the fact that I live in Germany? For the record, I don't give a flying fuck what politicians do in the USA. Whether it's Mitt Romney or Obama, it's a choice between the lesser evil. One of them is going to ruin the country even more eventually.
We'll if it is eventually going to happen, we will need a new constitution - have you seen any, anywhere that are any good?

11-09-2012, 02:49 PM
(11-09-2012 01:57 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 01:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why are you talking about 'us'? Are you aware of the fact that I live in Germany? For the record, I don't give a flying fuck what politicians do in the USA. Whether it's Mitt Romney or Obama, it's a choice between the lesser evil. One of them is going to ruin the country even more eventually.
We'll if it is eventually going to happen, we will need a new constitution - have you seen any, anywhere that are any good?
Interesting read, thanks. Thumbsup

22-10-2012, 03:40 PM
I am Artiewhitefox.
The reason bestiality zoos sexual;it6y is not legal is because people not obeying this verses
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

.1 Thessalonians 4:11 > And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you.

King James Version. Philippians 2 >. 3Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

people against they zoo think they are better, and pock their noses into other peoples business. Jesus never did that.

zoosexual sex is not abominable, defiled or perverted. The people against them are. 10 things that are abominable. 15 verses about the word perverse. 4 about defile. zero about any sex. Pro: 17:23, Proverbs, 15 4, Job 6 - 30, Pro:, 12 -8, Isaiah, 30 -12, 1 Timothy, 6 -5, Deuteronomy, 16 -19, Job 8 -3, Jeremiah, 23 -36, Gal: 1 -7, Ecclesiastes, 5 -8, Micah, 3 -9, Pro: 19 1, Pro: 4 24, Proverbs 3, 32, Pro: 12; 22, Pro: 20 :10, Pro: 6;16, Heb: 12:15: Isaiah, 59 -3, Mat: 15 - 11, Mark, 7 - 15, KJV.
22-10-2012, 03:48 PM
(27-08-2012 05:45 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 05:43 PM)elemts Wrote:  Thanks Smile

Plus now even if the thread wasn't legit--it now served a purpose even if briefly.

Well, it just proves to me that you haven't read my blog post Christianity vs Homosexuality. Fer shame... Dodgy

What is abominable, perverted, and defiled is this. Look them up. They are abbreviated to post them on youtube. This also means deviant is not sex or nakedness either.
zoosexual sex is not abominable, defiled or perverted. The words against them are. 10 things that are abominable. 15 verses about the word perverse. 4 about defile. zero about any sex. Pro: 17:23, Proverbs, 15 4, Job 6 - 30, Pro:, 12 -8, Isaiah, 30 -12, 1 Timothy, 6 -5, Deuteronomy, 16 -19, Job 8 -3, Jeremiah, 23 -36, Gal: 1 -7, Ecclesiastes, 5 -8, Micah, 3 -9, Pro: 19 1, Pro: 4 24, Proverbs 3, 32, Pro: 12; 22, Pro: 20 :10, Pro: 6;16, Heb: 12:15: Isaiah, 59 -3, Mat: 15 - 11, Mark, 7 - 15, KJV.
22-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Why is bestiality illegal?
Um...this is really the way you want to make a first impression with us. Posting incoherent Bible ramblings about bestiality? To each their own I guess.
Welcome? Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post