Why is bestiality illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(30-10-2012 12:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's simple.
Animals can't say yes hence it's rape.
Rape is wrong.
Hence fucking animals is wrong.
But your mom can say yes. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
30-10-2012, 03:40 AM
(30-10-2012 12:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 12:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's simple.
Animals can't say yes hence it's rape.
Rape is wrong.
Hence fucking animals is wrong.
But your mom can say yes. Drinking Beverage

yeah.. because she's not an animal...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
30-10-2012, 03:49 AM
(30-10-2012 03:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 12:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But your mom can say yes. Drinking Beverage

yeah.. because she's not an animal...

She's not? Are you a god?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Animals "say yes" in their own ways.

Damn, people, we've been over this.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2012, 03:54 AM
(30-10-2012 03:49 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(30-10-2012 03:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  yeah.. because she's not an animal...

She's not? Are you a god?

yes.

edit: wow considering I didn't see the post above mine when I posted that was rather unfortunate timing.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
30-10-2012, 04:02 AM
(30-10-2012 03:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Animals "say yes" in their own ways.

Which you hardly touched upon and was the point of my post too... You say they say yes.. but your base point on this seems to be saying, if they were really saying no, they would avoid the person or attack. There is a middle ground difference between pleasantly willing and accepting.

Because animals will submit to stronger members; doesn't equate to the idea of consent.

Your argument if equated to human-human sounds close to the grounds of the commonly mentioned idea of the college girl not saying no enough or didn't resist enough; therefore, it's not "legitimate" rape.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
30-10-2012, 04:20 AM
(30-10-2012 04:02 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

Which you hardly touched upon and was the point of my post too... You say they say yes.. but your base point on this seems to be saying, if they were really saying no, they would avoid the person or attack. There is a middle ground difference between pleasantly willing and accepting.

Because animals will submit to stronger members; doesn't equate to the idea of consent.

Your argument if equated to human-human sounds close to the grounds of the commonly mentioned idea of the college girl not saying no enough or didn't resist enough; therefore, it's not "legitimate" rape.

No. I also alluded to the fact that animals will initiate sexual situations with humans; and on multiple occasions.

Additionally, I pointed out that in the animal world, the act of submitting to an alpha is how animals communicate. Some animals are more advanced in this area than others, but most animals a layman can get his hands on are not. (I don't know about anybody else, but dogs are the dominant example in my mind, here)

What I mean is; Sparky submitting to his master is a dog's way of consenting. It doesn't even enter his mind to be able to say yes, no, or "I dug a hole in the yard today and I'm really tired, maybe another time". This is, once again, where human bias is fucking everything up about this debate. Animals don't reason the way you or I do. You question whether Sparky is enjoying it, or whether he's really into it, or if it's ok to him - Sparky just knows that the alpha wants to do X, therefore, X will be done. Such is Sparkys place in the pack. He doesn't question it any further.

What's also worth noting is that women engage in bestiality too. A dog can be aroused by a woman's hormonal scent and, if she gets into position, will fuck the shit out of her. She'll enjoy it, he'll blow his load (maybe knot for a bit; depending on the circumstances), and they'll go about their day. This is a woman taking advantage of an animals sexual instincts, yes, but does that mean it's rape?

Depends on how you want to define "rape", I guess. But any reasonable person would say that, rape or not, the act itself is certainly not an issue to be upset about.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
31-10-2012, 11:57 PM
(30-10-2012 04:02 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

You forgot to mention the women that get good and shitfaced, effectively turning them into a sex doll for a few hours. I don't see it as rape if they do that. I would not take advantage, because I prefer my mate actually wants it. That being said though, if you are comfortable enough to party, flirt with, lead on, and then get shitfaced and pass out around people, then you must be comfortable with having sex with them as well.
03-11-2012, 05:18 AM
Re: RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(30-10-2012 04:20 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  This is a woman taking advantage of an animals sexual instincts, yes, but does that mean it's rape?

Yes that is exactly what rape is. That's the basis if date rape which is taking advantage of the other party. y

(31-10-2012 11:57 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You forgot to mention the women that get good and shitfaced, effectively turning them into a sex doll for a few hours. I don't see it as rape if they do that. I woulisot take advantage, because I prefer my mate actually wants it. That being said though, if you are comfortable enough to party, flirt with, lead on, and then get shitfaced and pass out around people, then you must be comfortable with having sex with them as well.

that is rape and that argument is a sad pathetic trend of thought. Just because you got drunk and are flirting, is not an ageeement to having sex. Ageeeing to have sex is agreeing to have sex. I do see that you can do that more than in ways of verbal agreement but drunk n flirty isnt that.

This style of reasoning is the same as the argument against abortion in the sense that having sex means you are accepting a pregnacy.. Knowing there are consecqunces is not agreeing to them. I know when I drive a car could sideswipe me, I am not agreeing to that but its a possible concequences. The odds of it are lesser but its a concequdnce only if its not my intention.T a a

03-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Because it's icky.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post