Why is bestiality illegal?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(06-11-2013 05:22 PM)Heathen Wrote:  Go to a pork processing facility and ask the pigs what they think about it.

They went grunt ... grunt ... GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT! I took that to be consensual.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-11-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(06-11-2013 10:28 PM)amyb Wrote:  I just mean that to even mention the negotiating with sex thing seems to imply that it's a huge thing with most/all women in most/all relationships, rather than, say, a sign that the couple lacks communication, are incompatible sexually, or that the relationship is going through a bad time.

Since so many people interpreted it that way, I may not have communicated clearly because that's not what I intended to imply.

I also agree that it's a sign of relationship problems and not something that happens all the time in healthy relationships (e.g. "you forgot the milk so no sex for you!"). Withholding sex is a sign of trouble and going to a prostitute in response just makes a bad situation worse.

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that the next time I jump into a discussion like this I should hire legal counsel first. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply