Why is bestiality illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(27-08-2012 05:36 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Felt too much like a troll post, Cufflink. An opening message, with no intro, and it uses deliberately provocative statements (e.g. "meat is murder" bollocks). One to pass. Dodgy

You're probably right. But it gave me an excuse to try to find a pic of that roadside sign I came across in rural NZ that's such a hoot. It keeps getting stolen by tourists, but someone keeps replacing it.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(27-08-2012 05:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The animals hate it.

Yeah, they say it produces tough meat. (Sorry, I can't help it! )
27-08-2012, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 07:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Well as you may not know, Adam, (whom you may have heard about from Babble/Genesis fame), practiced bestiality. So I guess the Bible assumes it's the way to go.

Genesis 1:18-20
The Lord God said; It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him." So the Lord God formed out of the ground various wild animals, and various birds of the air, and he brought them to the man, to see what he would call them; whatever the man called each of them, woud be it's name. The man gave names to all the cattle, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; but none proved to be the suitable partner for the man.

BTW, was the god so dumb, he didn't know what Adam needed/wanted in a partner ? Also if Adam got a chance to pick a partner, why shouldn't everyone ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
(27-08-2012 05:45 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 05:43 PM)elemts Wrote:  Thanks Smile

Plus now even if the thread wasn't legit--it now served a purpose even if briefly.

Well, it just proves to me that you haven't read my blog post Christianity vs Homosexuality. Fer shame... Dodgy

Too many posts, and links to other things, and not enough time Sad I always just look for interesting ones or things that could be.

And I say that even though the site says I've been here "1 Week, 1 Day, 23 Hours, 53 Minutes, 58 Seconds"
27-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Why is bestiality illegal?
(27-08-2012 05:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The animals hate it.

How do you know? Unsure

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Erxy, just a smart assed answer to a stupid question.

I’m not anti-social. I’m pro-solitude. ~Author Unknown
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-08-2012, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 06:12 PM by Logica Humano.)
(27-08-2012 03:12 PM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  Finally bestiality is used synonymously with animal abuse or rape. This is inaccurate as not all bestiality is forceful. A dog may mount a human of its own free will, animals can reject human advances by moving away, a human zoophile may make a concerted effort to avoid harming his animal partner etc.

Just pointing this out, but the same could be said about children and underaged sex. Rarely does bestiality consider the condition or desires of animals, since the zoophiliac is not an expert on canine (or what have you) psychology.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
27-08-2012, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 06:15 PM by fstratzero.)
I can give a couple valid points.

Penises from other species can be and are dangerous to human anatomy, and can kill you.

You may carry diseases harmful to the animal, and the animal more than likely is carrying diseases, and parasites that are harmful to you.

Other than that. I'd say that is why it's illegal.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
27-08-2012, 06:17 PM
(27-08-2012 06:12 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Other than that. I'd say that is why it's illegal.

Nah. It's illegal for the same reasons that homosexuality was originally illegal: biblical commands.

Unlike homosexuality, there aren't many bestiality-proponents who are willing to go on a march... not a lot to be "loud and proud" about, I guess. Dodgy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
27-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Until the psychological effects of bestiality of both the human and the animal can be further studied, I don't think it should be made legal. If more extensive studies indicate it is not harmful, so be it. Until then, however, better safe than sorry.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]