Why is bestiality illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 06:38 PM by elemts.)
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(27-08-2012 06:12 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Penises from other species can be and are dangerous to human anatomy, and can kill you.

Nothing like "lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses" to really screw up someone!

Edit:
Yeah, it's taken out of context from the bible (prostitution vs bestiality), but I've always wanted to be able to use that line in a way that makes sense and doesn't seem like it was forced! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Ew....

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 5 users Like aurora's post
27-08-2012, 06:56 PM
After an incident on 2 July 2005, when a man was pronounced dead in the emergency room of the Enumclaw community hospital after his colon ruptured due to having been sodomized by a horse, the farm garnered police attention. The state legislature of the State of Washington, which had been one of the few states in the United States without a law against bestiality, within six months passed a bill making bestiality illegal.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
27-08-2012, 07:01 PM
(27-08-2012 06:56 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  within six months passed a bill making bestiality illegal.

Talk about bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

And by bolted I mean ejaculated.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2012, 07:06 PM
(27-08-2012 06:26 PM)elemts Wrote:  Yeah, it's taken out of context from the bible (prostitution vs bestiality)

It isn't out of context:-

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
27-08-2012, 07:21 PM
(27-08-2012 07:06 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 06:26 PM)elemts Wrote:  Yeah, it's taken out of context from the bible (prostitution vs bestiality)

It isn't out of context:-

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Oh I just meant the Ezekiel 23:20 part, when I read the surrounding, it appeared to be about prostitution, or selling oneself, or lust about countries...
27-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Obvious troll.
Seriously.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Since I once had an opportunity to talk to a girl who would like to do it with a dog (big one), I must say I do not see much illegal things there. Dog (male) usually likes to hump things and people and I do not think he would hat that, in fact I am pretty sure that if he was seduced in the right way, he would enjoy it. Dogs tend to do that.

So, in some cases the animal would enjoy in the act. Of course, that is not always the case, but I really do not see why the big fuss. If you are that crazy in the head, go ahead, fuck with dogs.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-08-2012, 07:49 AM
(28-08-2012 03:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  Since I once had an opportunity to talk to a girl who would like to do it with a dog (big one), I must say I do not see much illegal things there. Dog (male) usually likes to hump things and people and I do not think he would hat that, in fact I am pretty sure that if he was seduced in the right way, he would enjoy it. Dogs tend to do that.

So, in some cases the animal would enjoy in the act. Of course, that is not always the case, but I really do not see why the big fuss. If you are that crazy in the head, go ahead, fuck with dogs.

Smile

There is nothing to indicate that it is healthy for the dog or for the human. Often times male canines mount things in order to assert their dominance, and not for sexual intercorse.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
28-08-2012, 08:30 AM
(27-08-2012 05:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  300 Quaatloos the newcomer won't be back. Drinking Beverage
I wonder why peeps even bother replying to these kind of people without having a look at their profile first. Consider This user, much like previous ones, logged out just one minute after making his first post. That's usually a clear sign that the person is not going to hang out on this site for very long (if at all).
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post