Why is bestiality illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is bestiality illegal?
(09-09-2012 10:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I believe it was. If I had no idea about what caused the sexual orientation, or what the repercussions of it was, I would want research before its legalization.
I wouldn't, simply because your sexual orientation is none of the state's business. It's up to you what you do in your bedroom in private (with the exception of children and corpses).

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
(10-09-2012 08:01 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 10:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I believe it was. If I had no idea about what caused the sexual orientation, or what the repercussions of it was, I would want research before its legalization.
I wouldn't, simply because your sexual orientation is none of the state's business. It's up to you what you do in your bedroom in private (with the exception of children and corpses).

Why do you believe those two are bad?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
If you find that you think beastiality should be legal, I think that you should visit a shrink or go to church.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 12:15 PM by Vosur.)
(10-09-2012 11:47 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do you believe those two are bad?
I never said I did, didn't I? But for the record, I don't mind necrophilia at all. I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to my body, or the body of anyone else for that matter, after I/they have died. As for pedophilia, that depends on whether or not people act upon it, since you can be attracted to children without having sex with them. The devastating psychological effects on the victims of child abuse/rape have been studied a lot over the past couple of years, which is exactly why it's illegal all over the globe. If the child is agreeing to the sexual intercourse, I don't mind it happening either.

The effects on a 'victim' of bestiality are completely irrelevant. Animals are (thought to be) inferior to humans, which is the reason why we can treat them however we like to, why we can slaughter them en masse and it's completely legal.

(10-09-2012 11:49 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  If you find that you think beastiality should be legal, I think that you should visit a shrink or go to church.
Care to elaborate? Why shouldn't it be legal to fuck animals if we are legally allowed to slaughter them en masse?

10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
(10-09-2012 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I never said I did, didn't I? But for the record, I don't mind necrophilia at all. I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens to my or the body of anyone else after they are dead. As for pedophilia, that depends on whether or not people act upon it, since you can be attracted to children without having sex with them. The devastating psychological effects on the victims of child abuse/rape have been studied a lot over the past couple of years, which is exactly why it's illegal all over the globe. If the child is agreeing to the sexual intercourse, I don't mind it happening either.

Hm? Study? Well, isn't that what I am asking for?
So you believe that a minor has the ability to consent?

(10-09-2012 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The effects on a 'victim' of bestiality are completely irrelevant. Animals are (thought to be) inferior to humans, which is the reason why we can treat them however we like to, why we can slaughter them en masse and it's completely legal.

Needless crimes against animals. Are you telling me you are okay with animal abuse?

Poonjab
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
(10-09-2012 12:14 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So you believe that a minor has the ability to consent?
To be honest, I don't know. I'm not a minor (anymore), so how would I know?

(10-09-2012 12:14 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Needless crimes against animals. Are you telling me you are okay with animal abuse?
If you mean 'okay' as in 'I don't care about it', then yes. Otherwise, feel free to elaborate.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
I do so love these kinds of topic because there's no real reason for it to be illegal. Everything we think to be right or wrong about this comes from somewhere else. Some people claim animal abuse but when one looks at the specifics it's not really abusive.

Oh it's just so much fun pointing out things in favor of the losing side......dam I bored today.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
10-09-2012, 01:02 PM
(10-09-2012 12:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  To be honest, I don't know. I'm not a minor (anymore), so how would I know?

Good question.

(10-09-2012 12:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  If you mean 'okay' as in 'I don't care about it', then yes. Otherwise, feel free to elaborate.

That's where we will have to disagree, we obviously have different views on needless suffering.

(10-09-2012 12:43 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I do so love these kinds of topic because there's no real reason for it to be illegal. Everything we think to be right or wrong about this comes from somewhere else. Some people claim animal abuse but when one looks at the specifics it's not really abusive.

We have no way to conclude whether or not it is abuse or not. That's why I am in favor of it being illegal until we are able to research it.

Poonjab
10-09-2012, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 01:20 PM by Vosur.)
(10-09-2012 01:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That's where we will have to disagree, we obviously have different views on needless suffering.
I agree to agreeing to the proposal that we should agree to disagree about our disagreements. Wink

(The video is meant for entertainment only, you haven't been a dick about it, really)

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-09-2012, 01:22 PM
(10-09-2012 01:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We have no way to conclude whether or not it is abuse or not. That's why I am in favor of it being illegal until we are able to research it.
Sticking dildos in animals is now considered research?!?!