Why is it ok to hate fat people?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: Why is it ok to hate fat people?
Quote:I don't hate them, just a little bit scared after one almost
suffocated me during a drunken attempt at performing cunnilingus

See, that's prejudice based on an anecdotal experience. Rofl funny, but still prejudice Cool

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
01-05-2012, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 07:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-04-2012 06:51 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  I don't hate them, just a little bit scared after one almost suffocated me during a drunken attempt at performing cunnilingus

You clearly aren't very good at cunnilingus. Rule #1: Make sure you have a proper escape passage. What the fuck? Were you on the south side of a 69 gone bad? You probably deserved to die and just got lucky. ... kinda like going for a personal best on the bench press without a spotter. If the bar ends up on your neck, well who else is to blame for your death?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
(30-04-2012 06:51 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  I don't hate them, just a little bit scared after one almost suffocated me during a drunken attempt at performing cunnilingus
Had you organized better bodily positioning, and watched your friends drinking, this would never have happened.

Girly Man, if it was a 69, this is not at all clear, the complications become more profound. Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
(01-05-2012 07:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
Had you organized better bodily positioning, and watched your friends drinking, this would never have happened.

Girly Man, if it was a 69, this is not at all clear, the complications become more profound. Shocking

69 should always be performed east-to-west instead of north-to-south for this very reason. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-05-2012, 09:49 PM
(01-05-2012 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 07:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Had you organized better bodily positioning, and watched your friends drinking, this would never have happened.

69 should always be performed east-to-west instead of north-to-south for this very reason. Wink
In some instances ones obese partner could be suspended a small distance above the ground while the supple person takes most of the initiative in a safe environment.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
02-05-2012, 03:59 AM
(01-05-2012 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You clearly aren't very good at cunnilingus. Rule #1: Make sure you have a proper escape passage. What the fuck? Were you on the south side of a 69 gone bad? You probably deserved to die and just got lucky. ... kinda like going for a personal best on the bench press without a spotter. If the bar ends up on your neck, well who else is to blame for your death?

Actually she just sat on my face before I knew what was going on. I think she thought that my squirming about was to pleasure her, rather than me trying to get her off so I could breathe. All I remember was looking upwards at this stomach looming over my head and thinking "This is not how I want to die"

Rather different from a 69 which I enjoy tremendously. Even though the first time I tried the girl farted directly up my nose

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
[+] 1 user Likes PeterKA's post
02-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Why did I read this while having lunch? Weeping

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
02-05-2012, 06:00 AM
this is why we need more rules in this forum :'(

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
02-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey, Peter.

Quote:Rather different from a 69 which I enjoy tremendously. Even though the first time I tried the girl farted directly up my nose

WHO DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH!

Jesus Maria, homey, you gotta find yourself some better partners lol.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
02-05-2012, 07:57 AM
(01-05-2012 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 07:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Had you organized better bodily positioning, and watched your friends drinking, this would never have happened.

(02-05-2012 05:36 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Why did I read this while having lunch? Weeping
Why are you having lunch at 6:30 in the morning? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel