Why is it ok to hate fat people?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: Why is it ok to hate fat people?
(02-05-2012 07:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 05:36 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Why did I read this while having lunch? Weeping
Why are you having lunch at 6:30 in the morning? Huh
Wait, have I also been doing it wrong this whole time???

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 08:26 AM
(02-05-2012 08:22 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 07:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why are you having lunch at 6:30 in the morning? Huh
Wait, have I also been doing it wrong this whole time???
Probably. There seems to be a glitch in the World's clocks. For instance, it's 7:30am here, but I bet your clock is much later in the afternoon/evening.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-05-2012, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 08:06 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
Two words,
MUDD
BUTT

The human arm is only so long, so you know its not all that fresh down there...if you get what I am saying, and if you have ever had to sit next to one for an extended period of time, then I think you do.
02-05-2012, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 11:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-05-2012 09:49 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  69 should always be performed east-to-west instead of north-to-south for this very reason. Wink
In some instances ones obese partner could be suspended a small distance above the ground while the supple person takes most of the initiative in a safe environment.

You're a fuckin' freak Woofmeister. Wink

(02-05-2012 03:59 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You clearly aren't very good at cunnilingus. Rule #1: Make sure you have a proper escape passage. What the fuck? Were you on the south side of a 69 gone bad? You probably deserved to die and just got lucky. ... kinda like going for a personal best on the bench press without a spotter. If the bar ends up on your neck, well who else is to blame for your death?

Rather different from a 69 which I enjoy tremendously. Even though the first time I tried the girl farted directly up my nose

The proper etiquette is the farter says "Sorry about that" and you just carry on with the business at hand. ... I'm just speakin' from personal experience, your mileage may vary. Smile

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-05-2012, 07:16 PM
(02-05-2012 07:03 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Two words,
MUDD
BUTT

The human arm is only so long, so you know its not all that fresh down there...if you get what I am saying, and if you have ever had to sit next to one for an extended period of time, then I think you do.
Not all fat people stink...
04-05-2012, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 11:04 AM by PeterKA.)
Before this degenerates too far (and I do hold myself at least mostly responsible), I would like to say that it is never OK to discriminate against someone just because they are unconventionally attractive, have a different invisible friend or whose parents went swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. Hate is hate, and its never justifiable.
Just because I do not appreciate something does not make those who do appreciate it wrong. Posters on the Dimensions forums have a very different opinion on what is considered attractive than you or I may do. But they are also funny, warm and deeply supportive of each other, possibly because they face discrimination in the real world for their looks or tastes.
To sum up then,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS xxxxxxxxxxx
PPS my friend has changed his mind and the line has been removed. He still gets to talk about my highland background and lack of hygene just for thinking it though

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
05-05-2012, 01:32 AM
(04-05-2012 09:25 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  Hate is hate, and its never justifiable.

Of course, I will never agree with this, no matter how many times this sentiment is posted.

I will always hate the willfully ignorant and that hatred is perfectly justifiable. [Image: Yay.gif]

Hatred of fat people is classless and tacky.
Perhaps they could use some constructive criticism, but hating them is just silly.

Quote:Just because I do not appreciate something does not make those who do appreciate it wrong.
I do not appreciate religion. Those who do appreciate it are wrong. [Image: FloorMop.gif]

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
05-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Hey, Quidsane.

There's nothing wrong with hating someone for doing something. I, for example, hate Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

It's not OK to hate people for something they are affiliated with; like conservatives, fat people, blacks or the Dutch.

The difference is that a person deserves it because they did something that they themselves can be held accountable for. They can be forgiven if they show some kind of remorse or even if they just acknowledge what they did. But guilt by association is garbage.

I worked with a couple Muslim guys recently and I was like, "How do you feel about the way Muslims are being treated and how people call Islam a religion of hate," and they just kind of sighed and they were like, "What are you gonna do? They're obviously ignorant, which is unfortunate. I just kinda have to ignore it and do my thing." A black friend of mine was recently at a bank machine and this older woman took out $140 and walked away, leaving it sticking out of the ATM. My buddy grabbed it and ran after her. When she saw him, she reacted like he was out to rape her. Whutchyagonnado? I saw the Avengers last night and it was fucking incredible, epic really.... Well, that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, but I felt that it was important to mention Cool

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
05-05-2012, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 06:20 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
(05-05-2012 06:03 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Hey, Quidsane.

There's nothing wrong with hating someone for doing something. I, for example, hate Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

It's not OK to hate people for something they are affiliated with; like conservatives, fat people, blacks or the Dutch.

The difference is that a person deserves it because they did something that they themselves can be held accountable for. They can be forgiven if they show some kind of remorse or even if they just acknowledge what they did. But guilt by association is garbage.

I worked with a couple Muslim guys recently and I was like, "How do you feel about the way Muslims are being treated and how people call Islam a religion of hate," and they just kind of sighed and they were like, "What are you gonna do? They're obviously ignorant, which is unfortunate. I just kinda have to ignore it and do my thing." A black friend of mine was recently at a bank machine and this older woman took out $140 and walked away, leaving it sticking out of the ATM. My buddy grabbed it and ran after her. When she saw him, she reacted like he was out to rape her. Whutchyagonnado? I saw the Avengers last night and it was fucking incredible, epic really.... Well, that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand, but I felt that it was important to mention Cool

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Islam is a religion of hate. Yah I know, I know, you could easily argue that those people are just radicals, and its unfair to judge their religion based on their actions. I heard that too, from Muzzammil Hassan, an influential member of the local Muslim community. He was later arrested for chopping his wife's head off.

"sighed and they were like, "What are you gonna do?"

Seems like an appropriate response... What else would they say?
I guess he could say that our religion is out of touch with reality, and resides in the dark ages.

Christians have radicals too. The difference is they throw eggs at abortion clinics, and run around with hateful signs like "god hates fags".
05-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Hey, MJ.

Quote:Islam is a religion of hate.

The only hate I'm seeing is coming from you and your tired ass talking point.