Why is it ok to hate fat people?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Why is it ok to hate fat people?
(22-04-2012 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm gonna argue to not ban you. I'm gonna lose.
I want ban. The man's a twit. Sadly not sure if even that last full of vitriol and idiocy post of his qualifies as a threat or ban worthy Sad Stupid us, for having such lax rules. Not really, I love our rules. I just despise Satan69.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2012, 03:27 PM
(22-04-2012 03:15 PM)satan69 Wrote:  photos of michelle that arent airbrushed
http://www.zimbio.com/Michelle+Obama/art...t+pictures

[Image: FuckIt.gif] "Airbrushed." Really?!
That's the inevitable stock, pathetically weak response from jealous cunts such as yourself.

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Quidsane's post
22-04-2012, 03:28 PM
(22-04-2012 03:27 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(22-04-2012 03:15 PM)satan69 Wrote:  photos of michelle that arent airbrushed
http://www.zimbio.com/Michelle+Obama/art...t+pictures

[Image: FuckIt.gif] "Airbrushed." Really?!
That's the inevitable stock, pathetically weak response from jealous cunts such as yourself.
Not a fan of Michelle Obama myself or Obama, but will admit....this is just....low. If those are not airbrushed...she really does not look half bad.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
22-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Hey, satan69.

No, but for real, shut the fuck up Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Ghost's post
22-04-2012, 03:37 PM
I am fairly new here...just exactly what must one do to be banned?

Seriously, I would really like to know.

Anyone in charge out there point me to the rules or enlighten me?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
22-04-2012, 03:40 PM
number 1 photo of michelle that proves she is a fat slob hypocrite. bathing suit photo so she cant hide nothing. http://newsbird.wordpress.com/2010/01/01...uit-photo/
22-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Qualifies for ban:

Quote:i will slit you fucking throat!!!

Just sayin'...

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
22-04-2012, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 03:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-04-2012 03:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am fairly new here...just exactly what must one do to be banned?

Seriously, I would really like to know.

Anyone in charge out there point me to the rules or enlighten me?

Banning a virtual persona has an impact not only on the bannee but also on the banner and the psyche of the entire community. This place is reluctant to do it except when it's clear that the dog is rabid and needs to be put down.

(22-04-2012 03:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-04-2012 03:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm gonna argue to not ban you. I'm gonna lose.
I want ban. The man's a twit. Sadly not sure if even that last full of vitriol and idiocy post of his qualifies as a threat or ban worthy Sad Stupid us, for having such lax rules. Not really, I love our rules. I just despise Satan69.

The dog does appear to be rabid.

(22-04-2012 03:22 PM)satan69 Wrote:  hey Optimus, how does it feel that everyday you wake up whites have to pander to you and patronize you because your black. How does it feel to get ahead because of that complexion for protection. How does it feel to know that black men make up 6% of the population but do half the murders and violent assualts in the US and then we have to pretend that you dont because your black. How does it feel that any place in america that has a black majority is a complete crime ridden DUMP! Go scream racism for why blacks have it so tough in detroit. maybe its bacause you havent worked for shit in 50years. maybe its because you vote for the same democratic scum mayor year in and year out.

Apologies, Optimus. Santa is not representative of a human.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-04-2012, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2012 03:47 PM by satan69.)
he threatened to kick my ass. thats self defense. we are apes and killing each other is part of our culture. he threatened to kick my ass, so i just responded.if i were black, he wouldnt dare ban me because then i could file a lawsuit that he banned me because im black.LOL
here is proof from a black preacher of what im saying. he is black and says they are all racist fakes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGkeyJsg...re=related
22-04-2012, 03:45 PM
(22-04-2012 03:40 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  Qualifies for ban:
Quote:i will slit you fucking throat!!!
Just sayin'...
#2 We show ZERO TOLERANCE towards threats and threatening behavior aimed at ANY of our members. This behavior will result in your account being banned and depending on the nature of the threats your details being passed to law enforcement. Bullying and harassment fall under this category and will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Anjele, these are the forum rules.