Why is it that creationist are trying to disprove evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2011, 04:11 AM
RE: Why is it that creationist are trying to disprove evolution
Yes, Catholics do accept evolution, science, biology, geography, astronomy... Hell, Vatican has it's own scientific labs and astronomy stations. They are much smarter than Creationists, so they twist the story as they see fit. The Catholics will say that God did create everything, it did last 7 days, but not our 7 days, but God's 7 days, and that can be a few millions of years. God did create Adam and Eve, but through evolution, they were the first people who distinguished themselves form our ancestors (monkeys, Neanderthals...), Garden of Eden, Great Flood and Noah's Ark are old Christian myths and stories, you do not need to take then literally.

See how they evolve they religion together with science and new discoveries? This is why they are more dangerous then the rest of the Christians, we might prove ID/Creationists wrong, but how could we counter Catholics? Every answer they don't know, or is proven wrong, they just say: "Do not take the Bible literally."... On the other hand, they are far less dangerous than ID/Creationists because they do accept real science and they do not teach kids false science, nor do they mix in the biology/geography classes in school, they are happy to stay in religion class.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Sadly most of them are wrong. It was I who created evolution. Yes evolution is real and is the greatest and largest equation that I applied to the universe. Mathematics and nature are intertwined with one another and serves a complicated purpose. As controversial as it sounds on this forum: God created evolution.

Yeah I said it
14-10-2011, 05:22 PM
(14-10-2011 02:30 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Sadly most of them are wrong. It was I who created evolution. Yes evolution is real and is the greatest and largest equation that I applied to the universe. Mathematics and nature are intertwined with one another and serves a complicated purpose. As controversial as it sounds on this forum: God created evolution.

Yeah I said it

Heaven must have a good internet connection if you can post from there.
14-10-2011, 06:29 PM
(14-10-2011 02:30 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  It was I who created evolution. Yes evolution is real and is the greatest and largest equation that I applied to the universe. Mathematics and nature are intertwined with one another and serves a complicated purpose. As controversial as it sounds on this forum: God created evolution.

Yeah I said it

I agree with that completely. Because we are God and God is us.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
14-10-2011, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2011 08:58 PM by Jesus H Christ.)
(14-10-2011 06:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 02:30 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  It was I who created evolution. Yes evolution is real and is the greatest and largest equation that I applied to the universe. Mathematics and nature are intertwined with one another and serves a complicated purpose. As controversial as it sounds on this forum: God created evolution.

Yeah I said it

I agree with that completely. Because we are God and God is us.
So you make it up as you go per the individual and their idea. Isn't that how all the religions were formed? A man making his own beliefs on what he thinks.

How ironic, on an atheist site no less.

(14-10-2011 05:22 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 02:30 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Sadly most of them are wrong. It was I who created evolution. Yes evolution is real and is the greatest and largest equation that I applied to the universe. Mathematics and nature are intertwined with one another and serves a complicated purpose. As controversial as it sounds on this forum: God created evolution.

Yeah I said it

Heaven must have a good internet connection if you can post from there.
You would not believe how connected it is. Actually what am I saying. You DO NOT believe so you'll never know I guess. There is still some time Scot.
[+] 1 user Likes Jesus H Christ's post
15-10-2011, 05:04 AM
@ Jesus H Christ

So, you really need to troll here and you have nothing better to do, or smarter to say, than make such a blasphemous things? Just leave us alone and go troll your way somewhere else.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:You would not believe how connected it is. Actually what am I saying. You DO NOT believe so you'll never know I guess. There is still some time Scot.

And what exactly are you saying I DO NOT believe? Time for what exactly?
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
15-10-2011, 05:51 AM
(13-10-2011 10:30 PM)Thomas Wrote:  
(04-08-2011 09:21 AM)digitali Wrote:  Do they know that if they succeed, it doesn't prove creationism anyway?Smile

If evolution is not true then it cannot "disprove" creationism and that's what they are fighting.

It is simply this:
If evolution is true
Adam and Eve did not exist
No original sin, No fall of man
No need for a savior to wash away original sin
No need for Jesus
No Jesus, then no basis for Christianity.
The reason christians have the old testament tied in is to show the reason for Jesus' coming.

They are scared to death of evolution and will not go down without a fight.
You will never get a christian to swallow the evolution poison. It is suicide for them.

But astronomy proves the Earth isn't 6,000 years old, and we're not the center of the universe, and "God" sure didn't design this planet or anything else just for us.
15-10-2011, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2011 07:45 AM by Jesus H Christ.)
(15-10-2011 05:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  @ Jesus H Christ

So, you really need to troll here and you have nothing better to do, or smarter to say, than make such a blasphemous things? Just leave us alone and go troll your way somewhere else.
What do you mean? The only trolls I've heard of are in Middle Earth. And what did I say that was not smart and/or blasphemous. I spoke the truth. And how can something be blasphemy if you do dot believe in God? If there is no God then there is no blasphemy right? I am surprised an atheist would say such a thing.

(15-10-2011 05:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
Quote:You would not believe how connected it is. Actually what am I saying. You DO NOT believe so you'll never know I guess. There is still some time Scot.

And what exactly are you saying I DO NOT believe? Time for what exactly?
You said heaven must had a good Internet connection. I told you that you would not believe how connected it is. Then clarified that you obviously can't believe how connected it is because you don't believe in heaven. Get it now?
15-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah I get what you mean. But you are assuming I don't beleive in a heaven. You've not been on this forum long enough to know what my beliefs are.