Why is it "unPC" to say some races are inferior? con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Why is it "unPC" to say some races are inferior? con
(29-12-2012 10:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 09:44 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I'm not surprised this OP came from a white. /eventhoimwhiteashell
Da fuq? I thought you were red. Consider
Why not both?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
30-12-2012, 06:48 AM
(25-12-2012 07:26 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... Am I not allowed to express an opinion? lol..

wow. the PC movement knows no bounds.
You are allowed to express an opinion, but with that comes the right to be laughed at. You are pathetic, and that, I think, is funny.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
30-12-2012, 07:11 AM
(29-12-2012 10:24 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 10:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Da fuq? I thought you were red. Consider
Why not both?
[Image: 32651623.jpg]

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-12-2012, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 09:02 AM by germanyt.)
I think I get what OP is saying and here is the answer. Your reasoning for thinking that one is superior to another is based on things that have no bearing on superiority. For example, you may look at what people of your color have done or what you have done and conclude that you must somehow be mentally or genetically superior so say, a tribe living in Somalia. What you haven't done is prove that if you took a newborn child from a tribe in Somalia and raised them in household in the US or western Europe that they wouldn't be as educated or productive than the people of said country. We are all pretty damn equal when presented the same opportunities to advance.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
30-12-2012, 09:01 AM
(30-12-2012 06:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 07:26 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... Am I not allowed to express an opinion? lol..

wow. the PC movement knows no bounds.
You are allowed to express an opinion, but with that comes the right to be laughed at. You are pathetic, and that, I think, is funny.

OMG that shit is crazy.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
30-12-2012, 05:21 PM
(30-12-2012 08:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I think I get what OP is saying and here is the answer. Your reasoning for thinking that one is superior to another is based on things that have no bearing on superiority. For example, you may look at what people of your color have done or what you have done and conclude that you must somehow be mentally or genetically superior so say, a tribe living in Somalia. What you haven't done is prove that if you took a newborn child from a tribe in Somalia and raised them in household in the US or western Europe that they wouldn't be as educated or productive than the people of said country. We are all pretty damn equal when presented the same opportunities to advance.
PC nonsense.
30-12-2012, 05:27 PM
(30-12-2012 05:21 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 08:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I think I get what OP is saying and here is the answer. Your reasoning for thinking that one is superior to another is based on things that have no bearing on superiority. For example, you may look at what people of your color have done or what you have done and conclude that you must somehow be mentally or genetically superior so say, a tribe living in Somalia. What you haven't done is prove that if you took a newborn child from a tribe in Somalia and raised them in household in the US or western Europe that they wouldn't be as educated or productive than the people of said country. We are all pretty damn equal when presented the same opportunities to advance.
PC nonsense.
Prove that it's nonsense. Prove that you or any other race is somehow superior to another. Please cite some example or study.

-Mark Twain
30-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Another thing, what is your goal here OP? Why post a topic and then expect other to prove you right without posting any evidence yourself? Do you really care or are you just hoping for someone to disagree so you can post unintelligible responses like 'nonsense'? Again without anything to back up the fact that it's nonsense.

-Mark Twain
30-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Well I think it is obvious. Blacks must be superior.

Why else are they so good a sports!?

But that's contradicts with Asians being superior.

How else are they so good with tech?

But both are in direct contradiction with Whites being superior.

How else would we have become so prevalent everywhere?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
30-12-2012, 06:55 PM
(30-12-2012 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well I think it is obvious. Blacks must be superior.

Why else are they so good a sports!?

But that's contradicts with Asians being superior.

How else are they so good with tech?

But both are in direct contradiction with Whites being superior.

How else would we have become so prevalent everywhere?

No, the Scots are superior. We invented the modern world and everything in it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post