Why is it "unPC" to say some races are inferior? con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Why is it "unPC" to say some races are inferior? con
(31-12-2012 04:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  I am chained to my PC, but i am also chained to STO and my ship, so...

Like I know what STO stands for...

Quote:You'd like to see me chained, ha?
Well, I really don't need to chain people and lock them up in my basement and/or car trunks, to make them stay.

But at this point I think I might like to see a lot of people gagged Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 04:36 AM
Star Trek Online

Oh, so now you'd like to gag as well?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-12-2012, 04:46 AM
(31-12-2012 04:36 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, so now you'd like to gag as well?
No. Just tired of all the self-righteous whining and moaning and the whole freaking ego fest. Can't wait to go build houses in Nepal or something.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
31-12-2012, 05:03 AM
OHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDD DAAMMMMMMMNNNNITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Undecided

nothing to see here.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
31-12-2012, 06:22 AM
(25-12-2012 07:26 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... Am I not allowed to express an opinion? lol..

wow. the PC movement knows no bounds.

Wow, you are one dumb troll. Africas problems are coming largely from powerful white people. The catholic church is doing great damage by saying bad things about condoms. Also the way I see it, white people are already greatly outnumbered. Our creation of new technology is mainly in the field of spying on our own citizens. Give it another 20 years and other countries might have greater tech than we do. Our science is failing, due in large part because of religion. If the catholic church were to pull out and us atheists could get into africa to help, it might be white people in 20 years that they are talking about making slaves out of. Oh and to answer your question in your original post, the black people gave us George Washington Carver, who invented peanut butter among other things involving peanuts. I know there were more black inventors, but I would have to do some research on it and I don't have the time. He was the first example to pop into mind. When will the rest of the humans on the planet realize that we are all one race (human). Some of us have adapted to certain climates due to evolution, but remove our skin and we are all the same.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
31-12-2012, 03:58 PM
(25-12-2012 07:21 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: unsuccessful-troll.jpg]
Post of the year right there.
01-01-2013, 01:29 PM
(30-12-2012 08:55 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 08:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That seems to be quite a grandiose, and improbable claim, does it not?
Kill the non-believer!!!
Yeah... and Babbage was Scottish.

Sooner you get independence the better lol..
01-01-2013, 01:35 PM
(30-12-2012 05:35 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Another thing, what is your goal here OP? Why post a topic and then expect other to prove you right without posting any evidence yourself? Do you really care or are you just hoping for someone to disagree so you can post unintelligible responses like 'nonsense'? Again without anything to back up the fact that it's nonsense.
I think Africans are inferior since they blame whites for all of their issues, but lack the ingenuity to resolve them.
01-01-2013, 01:37 PM
(31-12-2012 06:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 07:26 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  lol... Am I not allowed to express an opinion? lol..

wow. the PC movement knows no bounds.

Wow, you are one dumb troll. Africas problems are coming largely from powerful white people. The catholic church is doing great damage by saying bad things about condoms. Also the way I see it, white people are already greatly outnumbered. Our creation of new technology is mainly in the field of spying on our own citizens. Give it another 20 years and other countries might have greater tech than we do. Our science is failing, due in large part because of religion. If the catholic church were to pull out and us atheists could get into africa to help, it might be white people in 20 years that they are talking about making slaves out of. Oh and to answer your question in your original post, the black people gave us George Washington Carver, who invented peanut butter among other things involving peanuts. I know there were more black inventors, but I would have to do some research on it and I don't have the time. He was the first example to pop into mind. When will the rest of the humans on the planet realize that we are all one race (human). Some of us have adapted to certain climates due to evolution, but remove our skin and we are all the same.
lol.. yay, a foodstuff. should we celebrate the person who invented soft-scoop ice cream or whipped cream in the can?
01-01-2013, 02:04 PM
(01-01-2013 01:35 PM)namiloveyou Wrote:  I think Africans are inferior since they blame whites for all of their issues, but lack the ingenuity to resolve them.

Do you live in Africa?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user