Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(15-07-2015 11:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:14 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Can a watermelon give consent? No? Let me go cut a hole then. What's the difference, exactly?

There is no mucus membrane

If you're fucking a watermelon, you've no business being that persnickety.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2015, 11:32 PM
(15-07-2015 11:29 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is no mucus membrane

Here you can enjoy watermelon and your corpse..

[Image: 41K7%2BQbXZEL._SY300_.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 11:33 PM
(15-07-2015 11:29 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 11:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  There is no mucus membrane

Make sure you wear a condom even if it's seedless.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
07-08-2015, 06:21 PM
If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.
[+] 1 user Likes Beware_of_Gods's post
08-08-2015, 12:07 AM
(07-08-2015 06:21 PM)Beware_of_Gods Wrote:  If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.

No.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
08-08-2015, 12:31 AM
(07-08-2015 06:21 PM)Beware_of_Gods Wrote:  If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.

I bet they cover this on the first day at morticians school in the 'do's' and 'don'ts' section. Yes
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
08-08-2015, 12:31 AM
08-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Dead people cannot consent.

You know, because they are dead.

Why is this a hard concept to understand?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-08-2015, 02:18 AM
[Image: 887.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-08-2015, 02:35 AM
[Image: tumblr_m1x3qzuxdI1r3k1m8o1_500.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post