Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(07-08-2015 06:21 PM)Beware_of_Gods Wrote:  If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.

Great first post Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
08-08-2015, 08:03 AM
(08-08-2015 12:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Dead people cannot consent.

You know, because they are dead.

Why is this a hard concept to understand?

Inanimate objects can't consent regardless.

The real question is, who do dead bodies belong to.

... this is my signature!
08-08-2015, 10:41 AM
(08-08-2015 04:21 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 06:21 PM)Beware_of_Gods Wrote:  If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.

Great first post Dodgy

It's official, we have no standards any more for entry into the forum. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-08-2015, 10:47 AM
(08-08-2015 10:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
It's official, we have no standards any more for entry into the forum. No

Any more?

Huh

We had some?

Unsure

08-08-2015, 10:59 AM

Goody. Because we don't have enough psychos already. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-08-2015, 11:14 AM
@Beware_of_Gods
I'm scared. Please stay away from my dead body. Thanks Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
08-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Blink

Gasp

Facepalm

No

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Can't wait for this one to prove to us s/he can be a welcome contributor to the forum. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-08-2015, 11:35 AM
This thread. Bechased

Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-08-2015, 11:41 AM
I suspect a troll, or worse. It's common for theists to say "well why not?" when you're talking to atheists, expecting us to be capable of all kinds of disgusting things, under the "God is dead so all is permitted" hypothesis. Wouldn't put it past them to pretend to be "one of us" so they could get us to say things that confirm this bias.

Whether he's an actual atheist or not, this person is a shitbird.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson