Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(08-08-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Can't wait for this one to prove to us s/he can be a welcome contributor to the forum. Facepalm

I won't be holding my breath. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-08-2015, 12:37 PM
(08-08-2015 11:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Can't wait for this one to prove to us s/he can be a welcome contributor to the forum. Facepalm

I won't be holding my breath. Drinking Beverage

I wouldn't hold my breath around that dude either. Ohmy
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
08-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Why not just use...

[Image: 6a00d83451d04569e201b7c6e1d3c6970b-500wi]

Just a suggestion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-08-2015, 01:42 PM
(07-08-2015 06:21 PM)Beware_of_Gods Wrote:  If one worked alone at night in a mortuary or the like, and gorgeous young women were just laying there on the table, how could you help but want to touch and feel them. You may not want to screw them, but surely there would come a time when you would play a little touchy feely with them, maybe even enough to get your rocks off. No one would know, and if married it would be better than cheating on your wife with another woman. I personally might never have intercourse with one, but I would at least give a clean beautiful sexy looking dead woman a good spanking occasionally. Besides, she probably deserves one for something she had done in her lifetime.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Please tell me you are being facetious. I don't even want to engage this post, but just for the sake of argument...picture that "gorgeous young women just laying there on the table" is say....your dead daughter, or your dead wife, and some sick fuck is humping her on the autopsy table. Let that marinate in your brain for a minute....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2015, 01:48 PM
(08-08-2015 12:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Why not just use...

Just a suggestion.

There are some weird people in this world, when I was like 25 yo, I had a co-worker who got off on the thought of having sex with unconscious women, and he was like 22yo...how do you get that fucked at at 22yo? How do you EVER get that fucked up? My thought always was, if that is what it takes to get your motor running at 22, it is all down hill from there...what will it take to get you hard when you are 40? (don't answer that beware of gods).

He actually started dating the daughter of a master Chief Petty Officer, a cute asian girl, so one day she was like...what is your fantasy...and he said get naked and just lie there like you are asleep, don't move and don't make any noise....then he masturbated all over her and left.....think about that girl lying there, she feels him finish, then a second later hears the door close and his car drive away.....and then she actually called him back a week later, and he said, 'I thought you wouldn't call me again" and she replied....yeah...that was kinda weird, lets not do that again....

You THINK?

Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-08-2015, 02:06 PM
(08-08-2015 01:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

Just a suggestion.

There are some weird people in this world, when I was like 25 yo, I had a co-worker who got off on the thought of having sex with unconscious women, and he was like 22yo...how do you get that fucked at at 22yo? How do you EVER get that fucked up? My thought always was, if that is what it takes to get your motor running at 22, it is all down hill from there...what will it take to get you hard when you are 40? (don't answer that beware of gods).

He actually started dating the daughter of a master Chief Petty Officer, a cute asian girl, so one day she was like...what is your fantasy...and he said get naked and just lie there like you are asleep, don't move and don't make any noise....then he masturbated all over her and left.....think about that girl lying there, she feels him finish, then a second later hears the door close and his car drive away.....and then she actually called him back a week later, and he said, 'I thought you wouldn't call me again" and she replied....yeah...that was kinda weird, lets not do that again....

You THINK?

Facepalm

Two consenting adults. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. No need to shame people for their fetish when it's not harming anyone.

Anyway, I ascribe no more personhood to a dead body than a lump of soil. That is to say I do not consider what most would call a "dead person" to be a person at all. I don't care if you fuck a mound of dirt, and I don't care if you fuck some mass that used to belong to a living organism - chances are the material making up the mound of dirt did to.
08-08-2015, 02:10 PM
It's not a matter of whether the dead body is a person, it's a matter of respect for the family (dead or alive) of that former person.

As I said before, I think the person who posted this question is a Christian troll who wants to see if he can get atheists to admit that "if God is dead then all is permitted".

Well sure, it's permitted in the sense that the dead body isn't going to fight back, but if you're having sex with anything that can't give consent, you're a sick fuck.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-08-2015, 02:13 PM
(08-08-2015 02:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  It's not a matter of whether the dead body is a person, it's a matter of respect for the family (dead or alive) of that former person.

As I said before, I think the person who posted this question is a Christian troll who wants to see if he can get atheists to admit that "if God is dead then all is permitted".

Well sure, it's permitted in the sense that the dead body isn't going to fight back, but if you're having sex with anything that can't give consent, you're a sick fuck.

A scan of gagme's posts will show you that has already been proven.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-08-2015, 02:17 PM
(08-08-2015 01:48 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

Just a suggestion.

You THINK?

Facepalm

I dated a guy who was sexually sadistic towards women. Hating women was a major part of his personality. I quickly dodged the bullet on that one....or dodged whatever torture device he intended to use on me. Whew!

He was a very troubled Marine.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-08-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 02:28 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(08-08-2015 02:10 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well sure, it's permitted in the sense that the dead body isn't going to fight back, but if you're having sex with anything that can't give consent, you're a sick fuck.

At first, I was not sure if the "cant give consent thus rape" argument is satire or not.

A fleshlight cannot give consent. Most objects cannot give consent - or any, depending on how you define a consenter. Surely you wouldn't say physically manipulating any object for sexual gratification is rape. Yes, for this to be an argument I have to also say a body that used to hold a human consciousness, but no longer does, is not a person. I can say this readily and easily.

Edit: Also noting that you did not call it rape, but others in the thread have, and I am speaking to them too.

Quote:It's not a matter of whether the dead body is a person, it's a matter of respect for the family (dead or alive) of that former person.
Then it has everything to do with it:

If it's not a person, but just decaying matter, it has no family, and no connection to those who would claim to be its family.

If it is a person, would you propose we impart ownership over said person to their family? If so on what objective basis is a persons family more qualified to make decisions for said person than anyone else?