Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(29-04-2016 11:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  A vibrator or fleshlight is not a person. Only persons (and animals in some states) has rights and protections of consent. But you knew that already and yes it is also about consent.

But that argument doesn't feel right. There's something about treating the dead as the living that doesn't sit right.

I mean, did the corpse consent to burial, and all that goes with it? Did you know that in preparing a body for burial, they shove a massive screw shaped butt-plug up their asses to stop leakage? In some circles, that would be both kinky and a form of sexual gratification. Did the corpse consent to have that thing shoved up it's ass? Of course not. How is that different from someone else's penis? At this point, does the intent of the anal violator matter more than the consent of the corpse, or lack thereof?

I just think you could make a better argument against it from a position other than consent. Or at least, the consent of the dead. Something like power of attorney, where it is legally recognized that decision making it now in the hands of another person because of incapacitation (which is true, hard to be more incapacitated than dead). So it's the next of kin (or whoever, like a family attorney) that consents to what's necessary for the funerary rights to be performed, if any.

So we're back to my point, that the dead don't care and cannot care. But the living do, and necrophilia is illegal for their sake (removing even the possibility of next of kin with power of attorney from granting consent), not the sake of the dead. Even if some of us adhere to such beliefs that make 'defilement' of a corpse an act of 'sacrilege', in a secular society, such considerations should have no legal bearing.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-04-2016, 01:14 AM
(10-01-2013 05:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Anyone else think we should let this thread die so we can necro it later and make sweet smelly love to it?

(29-04-2016 03:23 AM)thewaywepray Wrote:  Anyone else think we should let this thread die so we can necro it later and make sweet smelly love to it?

Seriously??

No one remembers anything. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-04-2016, 01:16 AM
(30-04-2016 01:14 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 05:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Anyone else think we should let this thread die so we can necro it later and make sweet smelly love to it?

(29-04-2016 03:23 AM)thewaywepray Wrote:  Anyone else think we should let this thread die so we can necro it later and make sweet smelly love to it?

Seriously??

If we did, what else would keep you up at night? Tongue

30-04-2016, 01:24 AM
(30-04-2016 01:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:14 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously??

If we did, what else would keep you up at night? Tongue

I've been sleeping all day. Blush Had a bad sinus headache.

Shouldn't you be posting some meme to entertain me??

30-04-2016, 01:28 AM
(30-04-2016 01:24 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If we did, what else would keep you up at night? Tongue

I've been sleeping all day. Blush Had a bad sinus headache.

Shouldn't you be posting some meme to entertain me??

[Image: 58991412.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-04-2016, 01:31 AM
It still amazes me how people miss the fact that person who made the original post claimed to be a mortician.

Seriously...

30-04-2016, 01:34 AM
(30-04-2016 01:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It still amazes me how people miss the fact that person who made the original post claimed to be a mortician.

Seriously...

To be fair, I haven't read the OP in years...

[Image: sPwgpLj.gif?noredirect]

30-04-2016, 01:35 AM
(30-04-2016 01:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It still amazes me how people miss the fact that person who made the original post claimed to be a mortician.

Seriously...

To be fair, I haven't read the OP in years...

I know 2013 was a blur...

Big Grin

30-04-2016, 01:50 AM
(30-04-2016 01:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  To be fair, I haven't read the OP in years...

I know 2013 was a blur...

Big Grin

Oh man, Blur was some good shit.

[Image: 71U0DNkCIeL._SX355_.jpg]

I mean, they were featured in something like every other movie trailer for the next decade and change.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-04-2016, 05:38 AM
(29-04-2016 11:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 10:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yeah, I think the corpse consent misses the point.

Necrophilia is illegal for the benefit of the living, not the dead. If I had to chose when I got raped, I'd rather it be after I was dead. It probably has more to do with our weird emotional hangups about death, and how those were warped even further by religious beliefs about the afterlife. Once you hitch your wagon to that horse, all bets are off. A lot of religious traditions place an importance on respecting the remains of the dead, as it affects the dead in the afterlife. Things like placing coins over the eyes of the dead in ancient Greece, as payment for the boatman across the river Styx. Or Egyptians and their mummification, or that Chinese Emperor and his terracotta army.

So yeah, it has everything to do with what the living think about the afterlife, and almost nothing to do with the consent (or lack thereof) of the dead individual. Granted the dead can't consent, but then again, neither does a vibrator or a fleshlight.

A vibrator or fleshlight is not a person. Only persons (and animals in some states) has rights and protections of consent. But you knew that already and yes it is also about consent.

Actually dolls have rights as well. I remember a video on youtube where some media source was complaining about sex dolls in Japan that are being made that look like young girls. They may be fine in Japan, but order one in the U.S. or Canada and you will be arrested. Oh yeah, and our feel good idiots are trying to make it illegal in Japan too. I am ok with it being illegal here, but to work so hard to change laws in other countries? Come on, give me a break. I think it was being mentioned on The Young Turks and they were playing a clip by another media source like Fox news or some shit.