Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(30-04-2016 01:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It still amazes me how people miss the fact that person who made the original post claimed to be a mortician.

Seriously...

I didn't miss it, it just didn't bother me. As long as I don't have to watch or be a part of the act of necrophilia, I don't really care. Or... as long as they are not killing people in order to have sex with a dead body or doing things without the permission of the owners of the dead body, I don't see that it matters.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2016, 08:04 AM
(08-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I feel it needs to be discussed.

Why?
Why on earth do you feel it needs to be discussed?
Is it really that big of an issue for you?

Are you mentally handicapped?

This is an offensive comment and it's one of the reasons I feel that people who ascribe "mental illness" to others are full of shit. There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.
30-04-2016, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2016 08:48 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why?
Why on earth do you feel it needs to be discussed?
Is it really that big of an issue for you?

Are you mentally handicapped?

This is an offensive comment and it's one of the reasons I feel that people who ascribe "mental illness" to others are full of shit. There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

But labeling a genetically based chemical or hormonal imbalance that causes deleterious effects as just 'human nature' doesn't do us any good either. So what if clinical depression is part of the human condition. If you're contemplating suicide on a regular basis because your brain is running abnormally low on dopamine, ignoring the fact that you have a condition by attributing it to 'human nature' can be very harmful.

Also just to be pedantic, but Muffs didn't accuse, he asked if they were mentally handicapped. That's a far cry from yelling 'shut-up retard!'.

Plus Muffs is a Kiwi, his own chemistry is always off because of close proximity to the Maori. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Why is necrophilia illegal?
So the thread was dead?
Eh, fuck it.

*rimshot*
[+] 8 users Like Clockwork's post
30-04-2016, 09:09 AM
(30-04-2016 08:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  This is an offensive comment and it's one of the reasons I feel that people who ascribe "mental illness" to others are full of shit. There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

But labeling a genetically based chemical or hormonal imbalance that causes deleterious effects as just 'human nature' doesn't do us any good either. So what if clinical depression is part of the human condition. If you're contemplating suicide on a regular basis because your brain is running abnormally low on dopamine, ignoring the fact that you have a condition by attributing it to 'human nature' can be very harmful.

Also just to be pedantic, but Muffs didn't accuse, he asked if they were mentally handicapped. That's a far cry from yelling 'shut-up retard!'.

Plus Muffs is a Kiwi, his own chemistry is always off because of close proximity to the Maori. Rolleyes

And it not "human" nature at any course. Human nature is something attributed to humans only. Mental illness (and yes it is a real thing) just like physical illness is not just a human condition. Other animals (humans are animals after all) suffer from mental illness as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
30-04-2016, 10:26 AM
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

Be sure to notice American Psychiatric Association of your discovery.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
30-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Why? It's probably filed under ghouling.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
30-04-2016, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2016 05:48 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(30-04-2016 07:58 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 01:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It still amazes me how people miss the fact that person who made the original post claimed to be a mortician.

Seriously...

I didn't miss it, it just didn't bother me. As long as I don't have to watch or be a part of the act of necrophilia, I don't really care. Or... as long as they are not killing people in order to have sex with a dead body or doing things without the permission of the owners of the dead body, I don't see that it matters.

Wouldn't disease be an issue? Also, it's a reasonable assumption that someone who would be willing to have sex with a dead body also has no regard for human life generally.

30-04-2016, 06:02 PM
Please make this thread go away.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
30-04-2016, 06:03 PM
(30-04-2016 05:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 07:58 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I didn't miss it, it just didn't bother me. As long as I don't have to watch or be a part of the act of necrophilia, I don't really care. Or... as long as they are not killing people in order to have sex with a dead body or doing things without the permission of the owners of the dead body, I don't see that it matters.

Wouldn't disease be an issue? Also, it's a reasonable assumption that someone who would be willing to have sex with a dead body also has no regard for human life generally.

I don't think the dead body will get any STD's and the nec'er is responsible for protecting their own selves. But to be honest I don't know. As for your second statement I don't think that necessarily follows. Again, I don't know.