Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(30-04-2016 05:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 07:58 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I didn't miss it, it just didn't bother me. As long as I don't have to watch or be a part of the act of necrophilia, I don't really care. Or... as long as they are not killing people in order to have sex with a dead body or doing things without the permission of the owners of the dead body, I don't see that it matters.

Wouldn't disease be an issue? Also, it's a reasonable assumption that someone who would be willing to have sex with a dead body also has no regard for human life generally.

I have little regard for human life, but I would prefer a doll to a corpse and I really prefer my flesh and blood wife.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Yeah, there's things that make people live less comfortably, I guess you could call that an illness, but how much "illness" is caused by society or not really an illness and still called an illness? I don't deny that some people have voices in their head which freaks them the fuck out, or have anxiety, or depression, or turrets, or even autism (which is not an "illness" that we need to "cure"). I just get sick of these labels, our society can't address the real issue, so we just describe people's behaviors and let big pharma solve 1 issue and cause 10 others. I don't accept this society's definition of "mental illness".
30-04-2016, 06:23 PM
I saw a ted talk about a woman who learned to control the voices in her head to work to her advantage, by addressing the parts of her emotions they represent.
30-04-2016, 06:43 PM
(30-04-2016 06:23 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I saw a ted talk about a woman who learned to control the voices in her head to work to her advantage, by addressing the parts of her emotions they represent.

I saw a Tom & Jerry where Tom was chasing Jerry with a vacuum cleaner and the vacuum ended up the mom's skirt, causing her to laugh hysterically.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
30-04-2016, 06:59 PM
(30-04-2016 06:43 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 06:23 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  I saw a ted talk about a woman who learned to control the voices in her head to work to her advantage, by addressing the parts of her emotions they represent.

I saw a Tom & Jerry where Tom was chasing Jerry with a vacuum cleaner and the vacuum ended up the mom's skirt, causing her to laugh hysterically.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
01-05-2016, 01:55 AM
(30-04-2016 06:05 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ...
I would prefer a doll to a corpse and I really prefer my flesh and blood wife.

So do I.

Drinking Beverage

Angel

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
01-05-2016, 02:17 AM
(01-05-2016 01:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 06:05 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ...
I would prefer a doll to a corpse and I really prefer my flesh and blood wife.

So do I.

Drinking Beverage

Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-05-2016, 04:22 AM
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why?
Why on earth do you feel it needs to be discussed?
Is it really that big of an issue for you?

Are you mentally handicapped?

This is an offensive comment and it's one of the reasons I feel that people who ascribe "mental illness" to others are full of shit. There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

That's naive to the point of ignorance. I suppose there is no physical illness either, just physical nature. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-05-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?bd
(01-05-2016 04:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  This is an offensive comment and it's one of the reasons I feel that people who ascribe "mental illness" to others are full of shit. There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

That's naive to the point of ignorance. I suppose there is no physical illness either, just physical nature. Dodgy

To an extent, that is accurate. It is evolution at play. If I am born with an abnormality that makes me more violent than others and prone to doing what others consider evil, but it benefits me to the extent I have more kids. It is a trait that will be passed on. If I am wickedly smart, but never breed it is not a beneficial trait. There are just traits, some good and some bad. We call it mental or physical illness, when really it is random stuff that is either a beneficial trait or not so much.
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
01-05-2016, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 02:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-04-2016 08:04 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  There really is no such thing as mental illness, there's only human nature.

Dafuq Mittens? You want I should take you with me on my next dance into the abyss? Managed to climb out every time so far but it ain't getting any easier so I can't guarantee your safe return. Are you one of them couch trampolining Tom Cruise Scientologists?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post