Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(01-05-2016 12:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 04:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's naive to the point of ignorance. I suppose there is no physical illness either, just physical nature. Dodgy

To an extent, that is accurate. It is evolution at play. If I am born with an abnormality that makes me more violent than others and prone to doing what others consider evil, but it benefits me to the extent I have more kids. It is a trait that will be passed on. If I am wickedly smart, but never breed it is not a beneficial trait. There are just traits, some good and some bad. We call it mental or physical illness, when really it is random stuff that is either a beneficial trait or not so much.

I do not agree. There are, in fact, diseases of the body and the mind caused by infection, parasite, or damage.
Genetic mutation or allele combinations that cause things to malfunction are diseases.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-05-2016, 02:27 PM
(30-04-2016 06:05 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have little regard for human life, but I would prefer a doll to a corpse and I really prefer my flesh and blood wife.

I prefer your wife, too. Hobo

I'm kidding. Don't kill me.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
02-05-2016, 06:04 AM
(01-05-2016 02:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 12:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  To an extent, that is accurate. It is evolution at play. If I am born with an abnormality that makes me more violent than others and prone to doing what others consider evil, but it benefits me to the extent I have more kids. It is a trait that will be passed on. If I am wickedly smart, but never breed it is not a beneficial trait. There are just traits, some good and some bad. We call it mental or physical illness, when really it is random stuff that is either a beneficial trait or not so much.

I do not agree. There are, in fact, diseases of the body and the mind caused by infection, parasite, or damage.
Genetic mutation or allele combinations that cause things to malfunction are diseases.

Unless that genetic abnormality causes something that is beneficial. Look at Hitler for example. Most of us would agree he was pretty screwed up. That being said, if he won the war the screwed up part would have been of benefit. He would probably still be running things now and would have had lots of kids. There are many other examples. Look at the families of most politicians. I am going to guess that the ones that are of old money, their families had slaves way back when it was legal. Most if not all of us would say that was a bad thing. Well, their families got rich because of their cruelty and have stayed rich. They seek more and more power and can afford to keep breeding. Like it or not, they have beneficial traits. Even though they are of the lowest forms of life.
02-05-2016, 06:11 AM
(02-05-2016 06:04 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 02:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  I do not agree. There are, in fact, diseases of the body and the mind caused by infection, parasite, or damage.

Unless that genetic abnormality causes something that is beneficial.

That has nothing to do with genetic disease.

Quote:Look at Hitler for example. Most of us would agree he was pretty screwed up. That being said, if he won the war the screwed up part would have been of benefit.

For him and his cronies, but this has nothing to do with the actual discussion.

Quote:He would probably still be running things now and would have had lots of kids. There are many other examples. Look at the families of most politicians. I am going to guess that the ones that are of old money, their families had slaves way back when it was legal. Most if not all of us would say that was a bad thing. Well, their families got rich because of their cruelty and have stayed rich. They seek more and more power and can afford to keep breeding. Like it or not, they have beneficial traits. Even though they are of the lowest forms of life.

This has nothing to do with the actual discussion.
What point are you trying to make?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-05-2016, 06:36 AM
(02-05-2016 06:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 06:04 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Unless that genetic abnormality causes something that is beneficial.

That has nothing to do with genetic disease.

Quote:Look at Hitler for example. Most of us would agree he was pretty screwed up. That being said, if he won the war the screwed up part would have been of benefit.

Quote:He would probably still be running things now and would have had lots of kids. There are many other examples. Look at the families of most politicians. I am going to guess that the ones that are of old money, their families had slaves way back when it was legal. Most if not all of us would say that was a bad thing. Well, their families got rich because of their cruelty and have stayed rich. They seek more and more power and can afford to keep breeding. Like it or not, they have beneficial traits. Even though they are of the lowest forms of life.

My whole point is that any so called defect can be beneficial. If it is, then we don't call it a defect anymore. I have great eyesight. I see better than most people. There are whole families that have never been able to see anything and as a result can hear things I cannot. Some even have learned to use echolocation. If I were to go deep into a cave and my flashlight dies, I would be screwed. If one of them goes in, they would not need any light at all. With no technology at all, they could probably live there. I would die. In most situations, I would be considered normal. I can see, hear, and smell. It all depends on situation. There are just positive traits and negative traits, nothing more than that. At least when it comes to genetics.
02-05-2016, 06:45 AM
(02-05-2016 06:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 06:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  That has nothing to do with genetic disease.

My whole point is that any so called defect can be beneficial. If it is, then we don't call it a defect anymore. I have great eyesight. I see better than most people. There are whole families that have never been able to see anything and as a result can hear things I cannot. Some even have learned to use echolocation. If I were to go deep into a cave and my flashlight dies, I would be screwed. If one of them goes in, they would not need any light at all. With no technology at all, they could probably live there. I would die. In most situations, I would be considered normal. I can see, hear, and smell. It all depends on situation. There are just positive traits and negative traits, nothing more than that. At least when it comes to genetics.

Is schiphrenia ever beneficial?
02-05-2016, 06:57 AM
I have nothing to add. I just can't believe a thread about schtupping the dead has made it 23 pages.

Weeping

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
02-05-2016, 06:59 AM
(02-05-2016 06:57 AM)BnW Wrote:  I have nothing to add. I just can't believe a thread about schtupping the dead has made it 23 pages.

Weeping

Even stranger is that it died and came back from the dead about 3 days ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
02-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Is it appropriate to now have sex with the thread? This is a topic that must be discussed.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
02-05-2016, 07:37 AM
(02-05-2016 07:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  Is it appropriate to now have sex with the thread? This is a topic that must be discussed.

Hey now, can I reconsider my position? Consider

[Image: ZombieTramp_issue1_cover_regular_solicit_1.jpg]

Giggity.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]