Why is necrophilia illegal?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(04-05-2016 02:44 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  How did necrophilia turn into Bernie Sanders? Did he die?

Wishful thinking? I don't know. This thread just won't stay dead though.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
04-05-2016, 05:06 PM
(04-05-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 03:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So the answer to my question is 'no'. You cannot cite statistics (or you don't like what they reveal so you count them as false) and your stance is based on a guy you know and some random YouTube people.

How credible. Thumbsup

You did not actually watch the videos I posted. I also used to work as security at a supermarket. I used to watch this one couple come into the store and purchase 900 dollars worth of powdered baby formula using 4 different foodstamp cards once a week, sometimes twice. They had 4 kids with them, none of them young enough to be needing baby formula. Who paid for it? The taxpayers. People like me that actually work. So yes, I see most welfare people as slimy, lazy, dishonest, and leaches.

I have also worked at a grocery store. And yes, I did see people who were taking advantage of the system. That does not mean that all people who are receiving some sort of government assistance are gaming the system and living the high life.

Still waiting for a citation, regardless of whether or not you like what the statistics say.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Unfortunately it seems I'm late to the party, I feel I may have something beneficial to bring to this discussion as I will act as a counter weight to the bias I have witnessed. I am a necrophiliac, I've experienced necro fantasies since childhood and have thought deeply on the morality of my condition on a regular basis.

Understandably most of you take an immediate negative opinion to this discussion. This is natural, expected and something I've dealt with from every non-necro addressing the subject. It is only natural for those who do not understand something to be immediately opposed to it. Thank you to Aseptic Skeptic for being mindful and mature, your comment genuinely contained intelligent thinking.

My personal take is that necrophilia unto itself should not be illegal, but the way in which one would be able find a cadaver and preform intercourse with it would likely involve law breaking. For starters if a necrophiliac were to stumble upon a dead woman in a park and have sex with it, if she was murdered, he would be disturbing a crime scene and tampering with evidence, hence illegal. If a necrophiliac were to walk into a funeral home and have sex with a corpse he/she could be charged for public indecency and disturbing the peace.

To paraphrase myself, I believe necrophilia is not inherently bad but a necrophiliac would have to break the law in order to be in a position to have sex with a corpse.

Now unto the real question of this thread. Why is necrophilia illegal and should it be? My short answer... as you would expect, no it should not be illegal. As a cadaver is no longer a person and for rape to occur the victim must be a person, necrophilia is not rape. The real discrimination directed at necrophilia stems from superstition and a lack of enlightenment from the general populous. Necrophilia involves the necro and the cadaver. The act does not directly affect anyone else but one could argue a third party (family and friends of the corpse) could be indirectly victimized. I have sympathy for those who are horrified by the idea of someone having sex with their recently deceased loved ones, but one must remember that their loved one no longer resides in the physical remains but only in memory and that the body is not sacred as religious folks would have you believe but simply a lump of decaying flesh, nothing more.

The person who started this thread asked why is it not legal to consensually donate one's remains to necrophiliacs pre-mortem same as donating organs. My answer to that is simply because of the taboo in which necrophilia is associated and peoples unwillingness to have an open mind and intelligent debate on the topic. Take this site for example, titled http://www.thethinkingatheist.com it's appropriate to assume that people on this site would hold a higher level of open-mindedness and intelligence over the general populous yet we got nowhere. This discussion was still met with an overwhelming barrage of close-mindedness and unwillingness to even entertain the idea of the morality of necrophilia.

Should necrophilia be legal in my opinion? sure, but it must be heavily regulated and contain the consent of the dead person pre-mortem. If those steps are taken into account then necrophilia could act as a genuine way for people to leave money for their loved one's when they pass instead of bills for a funeral or cremation as well as satisfy the necros... like me.
[+] 1 user Likes Adventurous Sloth's post
16-02-2018, 04:57 AM
(15-02-2018 11:23 PM)Adventurous Sloth Wrote:  Unfortunately it seems I'm late to the party, I feel I may have something beneficial to bring to this discussion as I will act as a counter weight to the bias I have witnessed. I am a necrophiliac, I've experienced necro fantasies since childhood and have thought deeply on the morality of my condition on a regular basis.

Understandably most of you take an immediate negative opinion to this discussion. This is natural, expected and something I've dealt with from every non-necro addressing the subject. It is only natural for those who do not understand something to be immediately opposed to it. Thank you to Aseptic Skeptic for being mindful and mature, your comment genuinely contained intelligent thinking.

My personal take is that necrophilia unto itself should not be illegal, but the way in which one would be able find a cadaver and preform intercourse with it would likely involve law breaking. For starters if a necrophiliac were to stumble upon a dead woman in a park and have sex with it, if she was murdered, he would be disturbing a crime scene and tampering with evidence, hence illegal. If a necrophiliac were to walk into a funeral home and have sex with a corpse he/she could be charged for public indecency and disturbing the peace.

To paraphrase myself, I believe necrophilia is not inherently bad but a necrophiliac would have to break the law in order to be in a position to have sex with a corpse.

Now unto the real question of this thread. Why is necrophilia illegal and should it be? My short answer... as you would expect, no it should not be illegal. As a cadaver is no longer a person and for rape to occur the victim must be a person, necrophilia is not rape. The real discrimination directed at necrophilia stems from superstition and a lack of enlightenment from the general populous. Necrophilia involves the necro and the cadaver. The act does not directly affect anyone else but one could argue a third party (family and friends of the corpse) could be indirectly victimized. I have sympathy for those who are horrified by the idea of someone having sex with their recently deceased loved ones, but one must remember that their loved one no longer resides in the physical remains but only in memory and that the body is not sacred as religious folks would have you believe but simply a lump of decaying flesh, nothing more.

The person who started this thread asked why is it not legal to consensually donate one's remains to necrophiliacs pre-mortem same as donating organs. My answer to that is simply because of the taboo in which necrophilia is associated and peoples unwillingness to have an open mind and intelligent debate on the topic. Take this site for example, titled http://www.thethinkingatheist.com it's appropriate to assume that people on this site would hold a higher level of open-mindedness and intelligence over the general populous yet we got nowhere. This discussion was still met with an overwhelming barrage of close-mindedness and unwillingness to even entertain the idea of the morality of necrophilia.

Should necrophilia be legal in my opinion? sure, but it must be heavily regulated and contain the consent of the dead person pre-mortem. If those steps are taken into account then necrophilia could act as a genuine way for people to leave money for their loved one's when they pass instead of bills for a funeral or cremation as well as satisfy the necros... like me.

In theory, I agree with you. If there was somehow this supply of dead bodies which were of no particular consequence to anyone, I don't see how having sex with them is a problem.

You've highlighted very well though the realistic legal issues attached to obtaining a dead body. I don't see a problem with leaving your dead body to necropheliacs. If my body was of no medical use, I wouldn't care what anyone did with it. Of course, my wife would likely feel differently, so I'd have to take her feelings into consideration.

So I'm not entirely sure if it's illegal just because of all the problems obtaining a dead body is likely to cause, or because of the "eww" factor. Probably a bit of both. I'd prefer the latter to not be made into law, so I'd support a critical reconsideration.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
16-02-2018, 05:07 AM
Jesus fuck. There are some weird motherfuckers in the world. And they ALL fucking come to TTA to tell us about it Facepalm Christ. Guy. I did not need to know that shit about you. God. I need a coffee. And a fucking mind wipe.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
16-02-2018, 05:16 AM
There's something wrong about necroposting in a necrophilia thread...

(16-02-2018 04:57 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  In theory, I agree with you. If there was somehow this supply of dead bodies which were of no particular consequence to anyone, I don't see how having sex with them is a problem.

I would disagree with the idea that "dead bodies which were of no particular consequence to anyone" could be used for anything. The issue is respect for what the wishes of the person would have been and I grant that because I want others to respect my right to consent or not to various options. Where the person can't express consent it is better, IMO, to err on the side of 'no'.

It may not be entirely rational because the person in question no longer actually exists but respect for who the person was and for the people they left behind that might be negatively affected is the important factor for me.

Quote:I don't see a problem with leaving your dead body to necropheliacs.

Given a process to expressly donate your body for that purpose I would not object.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
16-02-2018, 05:31 AM
Sure, I didn't phrase it very well. I was creating a fantasy hypothetical scenario where the dead bodies were just "there", not even the result of someone having lived in the body. Obviously this is very far removed from reality, and it's this that presents all the problems, like the consent of the person who used to be in the body as you mentioned.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Someone necro-posted a thread about necrophilia?

FFS Facepalm

This is a topic that should remain dead... please & thank you.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
16-02-2018, 07:06 AM
(15-02-2018 11:23 PM)Adventurous Sloth Wrote:  Unfortunately it seems I'm late to the party, I feel I may have something beneficial to bring to this discussion as I will act as a counter weight to the bias I have witnessed. I am a necrophiliac, I've experienced necro fantasies since childhood and have thought deeply on the morality of my condition on a regular basis.

If you had had sex with my dead husband of 30 years, it would have hurt me and infuriated me. It is not rational, but very real. With emotions flying high because of his passing, I even refused to let the police search his room without my watching. (They do this to rule out suicide).

The initial grief reaction when someone, who was your partner day and night for 30 years, dies, borders on insanity. That persons body embodies all the closeness you have felt day after day for all these years, and I am pretty sure I would have attacked you with all I've got if I had seen you as much as touching him.

Grief is not rational, your body gets flooded with chemicals and the reaction is visceral and physical. I was in actual physical pain when he died, and his body was a part of mine.

You may not be hurting the dead person anymore, but you would be inflicting great pain on the survivors.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 8 users Like Dom's post
16-02-2018, 08:48 AM
JesusfuckingHmutherfuckingCristee™fuckingfuck! Angry
I can Not believe someone necroed the goddamn necro thread! There's not enough coffee in my house for this one. Now, I'll have to rely on my caffeinated Cliff bar to get me through it.

Luckily its Friday and I'm in a less shittier mood lately ... winter's end-of-the-tunnel serenity is coming into focus.

Look, as long as you don't harsh my mellow or kill anyone to do it, you can fuck all the dead bodies you want.

Except my dead body. A good shag won't do me any good after I'm dead. No fun for me, no fun for you.

If you can't show me the love while I'm alive, you've missed the entire point of life. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
Thread Closed