Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(04-05-2016 02:44 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  How did necrophilia turn into Bernie Sanders? Did he die?

Wishful thinking? I don't know. This thread just won't stay dead though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
04-05-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(04-05-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 03:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So the answer to my question is 'no'. You cannot cite statistics (or you don't like what they reveal so you count them as false) and your stance is based on a guy you know and some random YouTube people.

How credible. Thumbsup

You did not actually watch the videos I posted. I also used to work as security at a supermarket. I used to watch this one couple come into the store and purchase 900 dollars worth of powdered baby formula using 4 different foodstamp cards once a week, sometimes twice. They had 4 kids with them, none of them young enough to be needing baby formula. Who paid for it? The taxpayers. People like me that actually work. So yes, I see most welfare people as slimy, lazy, dishonest, and leaches.

I have also worked at a grocery store. And yes, I did see people who were taking advantage of the system. That does not mean that all people who are receiving some sort of government assistance are gaming the system and living the high life.

Still waiting for a citation, regardless of whether or not you like what the statistics say.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post