Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2018, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2018 08:17 AM by BikerDude.)
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
(20-02-2018 08:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Btw I'm no first grade teacher you stupid, gullible fuck Laughat that was a joke intended to get a rise out of you LOoOoOL FacepalmLaugh out load

Thank god.

(20-02-2018 08:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Why do I need therapy again? Because I have some disgusting ideas in my head that bother me from time to time? or is it because some squabbling SJW, self absorbed, know it all's with imaginary psychology degrees have confirmed me to be a danger to society? As far as I can recall my fantasies are in my head and have never not been.
'
Oh sorry I thought you were the necrophilia fan.

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2018, 08:42 AM
(20-02-2018 08:12 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(20-02-2018 08:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Btw I'm no first grade teacher you stupid, gullible fuck Laughat that was a joke intended to get a rise out of you LOoOoOL FacepalmLaugh out load

Thank god.

(20-02-2018 08:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Why do I need therapy again? Because I have some disgusting ideas in my head that bother me from time to time? or is it because some squabbling SJW, self absorbed, know it all's with imaginary psychology degrees have confirmed me to be a danger to society? As far as I can recall my fantasies are in my head and have never not been.
'
You had me going for a minute there mate I had to look back to make sure I hadn't fucked up editing and quoting in my posts Laugh out load Necrophilia is gross, (just incase some one gets the wrong idea)
20-02-2018, 09:13 AM
(20-02-2018 08:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-02-2018 08:12 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Thank god.

'
You had me going for a minute there mate I had to look back to make sure I hadn't fucked up editing and quoting in my posts Laugh out load Necrophilia is gross, (just incase some one gets the wrong idea)

Once I noticed the name I though it was out of character.

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
20-02-2018, 09:16 AM
(15-02-2018 11:23 PM)Adventurous Sloth Wrote:  I feel I may have something beneficial to bring to this discussion...

No. Your feeling is wrong. Nothing beneficial can be brought to this discussion.

Quote: I will act as a counter weight to the bias I have witnessed. I am a necrophiliac, I've experienced necro fantasies since childhood...

If that's truly the case, then you need immediate psychological intervention. It is classified as a paraphilia by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5) of the American Psychiatric Association. Paraphilia is a sexual perversion or sexual deviation.

Jonathan P. Rosman and Phillip J. Resnick (1989) reviewed 122 cases of necrophilia, and reported that 50%of the sample had a personality disorder, and 11% of true necrophiles were psychotic.
The necrophile develops poor self-esteem, perhaps due in part to a significant loss; He (usually male) is very fearful of rejection by women and he desires a sexual object who is incapable of rejecting him; and/or (b) He is fearful of the dead, and transforms his fear of the dead—by means of reaction formation—into a desire for the dead.

Quote:Understandably most of you take an immediate negative opinion to this discussion.

Of course we do. Necrophilia is abhorrent to any person of sound mind.

Quote:This is natural, expected and something I've dealt with from every non-necro addressing the subject. It is only natural for those who do not understand something to be immediately opposed to it.

There is no such thing as a "non-necrophiliac". This attempts to give your sexual perversion some sort of positive relevance, or make a viable position statement.
I could make an (equally) absurd claim that "non-stamp collecting" is a hobby.

Quote:To paraphrase myself, I believe necrophilia is not inherently bad...

The remainder of your comments are nothing more than a desperate self-justification for your sexually deviant behaviour and/or ideation.

Personally, I think your claims about the legality or otherwise of necrophilia are bullshit, as there is NO question about it. And to put it even more simply: you're fucked in the head. No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
20-02-2018, 11:10 AM
jesus christ more "psychologists" to the rescue... "you should seek help what you're dealing with is a mental illness... (then very quickly proceeds to name calling and taunting... "you're a headcase, fuck you, you're fucked in the head, you people shouldn't exist" ....

if I'm such a danger to society why not just stop at the seek help part, I understand that part but then out comes the derogatory, dehumanizing vulgarity...

If I'm supposedly so dangerous then why are you adding gasoline to a fire?

I know me and I know I have all my marbles but if I didn't you lot could have been partially to blame for some lunatic being pushed over the edge and doing some terrible shit.

Time this thread goes to sleep, really let's ALL just stop okay, it's getting annoying all you physiologists taking turns trying to get rises out of me.

In future reference when this thread gets brought back to life by another necro in a couple years or five or ten. There's something important you need to know and I'm being very serious so listen to me, there's a higher percentage of psychopaths amongst the necro cummunity, these guys are usually what are called homicidal necrophiliacs. They literally have no boundaries and just need someone like Bikerdouche to throw them off the cliff to become dangerous. I know you guys don't mean any harm but with the level of hatred you expelled you are well and truly playing with fire. You guys had your fun with me but from the bottom of my heart don't keep trying to get rises just for the fun of it from other necros who come here in the future. One of them won't have as strong of a moral code as me and will be driven over the edge by your comments. Just be careful, I don't want you guys to be the last straws that threw some nutty necro over the edge and got someone killed. I'm telling you this not because I give the slightest shit about any of you but because I don't want some innocent person hurt because some insufferable assholes can't help but regress into primitive bullies given the opportunity.

I'm serious you had your laughs at me and that's okay I understand Just be careful in the future.
01-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Why is necrophilia illegal?
(08-01-2013 05:54 AM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  As a mortician I know this is a controversial issue, however I feel it needs to be discussed.

After death we are legally allowed to leave our possessions to our loved ones, this includes property and money. We are also allowed to donate our organs for use by other humans, as well as for medical science. Why are we not permitted to donate/sell our corpse for the sexual gratification of necrophiliacs?

We live in a secular society in which Church and state are separate, therefore religion cannot be used to justify current laws regarding necrophilia.

Necrophilia poses no great risk to ones health. Also regular sex between the living can result in AIDS and other STDs.

This being the case what are the legal justifications for the criminalization of necrophilia?

It is legislation based on the “ick factor”. It grosses/weirds people out; so it is illegal. Just my opinion.
04-03-2018, 03:19 PM
(01-03-2018 02:13 PM)AzrielMysterious Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 05:54 AM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  As a mortician I know this is a controversial issue, however I feel it needs to be discussed.

After death we are legally allowed to leave our possessions to our loved ones, this includes property and money. We are also allowed to donate our organs for use by other humans, as well as for medical science. Why are we not permitted to donate/sell our corpse for the sexual gratification of necrophiliacs?

We live in a secular society in which Church and state are separate, therefore religion cannot be used to justify current laws regarding necrophilia.

Necrophilia poses no great risk to ones health. Also regular sex between the living can result in AIDS and other STDs.

This being the case what are the legal justifications for the criminalization of necrophilia?

It is legislation based on the “ick factor”. It grosses/weirds people out; so it is illegal. Just my opinion.

It's a moral issue. It's an indignity to a human body.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
04-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Jesus fucking christ people...

Just let this ridiculous thread die.

It's already had waaaaay more action that it ever deserved.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-03-2018, 03:40 PM
(04-03-2018 03:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Jesus fucking christ people...

Lock it up, Mom

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
04-03-2018, 03:45 PM
(04-03-2018 03:40 PM)Free Wrote:  
(04-03-2018 03:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Jesus fucking christ people...

Lock it up, Mom

It's a shame that the only way to stop it is for moms to lock it up. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF