Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
It's illegal??? Well there goes my social life! Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 04:24 AM
I don't think consent is an issue.

If you're dead - technically you're no longer a human. You're a corpse.

Corpses really give a fuck one way or the other.

They're too dead to care.

All that aside --- yuuuckk..

Dude -- couldn't you just find a frigid girlfriend???? Maybe a nice mute Jewish girl???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-07-2015, 04:29 AM
(08-07-2015 04:24 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Corpses really give a fuck one way or the other.

Especially in this case. Shocking

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-07-2015, 10:00 AM
(08-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I feel it needs to be discussed.

Why?
Why on earth do you feel it needs to be discussed?
Is it really that big of an issue for you?

Are you mentally handicapped?

What if I just fuck the mouth? Is that rape? How about I cut the head off and fuck it's mouth? Is it still rape? What if I cut a hand from the body and wrap it around my cock and jerk it? Is that still rape? What if I cut some meat off and fuck that? Is it rape. What if I decide to fuck a steak before I cook it? Is that rape? What if I shove a hot dog up my ass? Is that rape?
My car can't give consent. What if I fuck it's tailpipe? How about if I fuck my couch? Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
08-07-2015, 10:25 AM
(08-07-2015 10:00 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why?
Why on earth do you feel it needs to be discussed?
Is it really that big of an issue for you?

Are you mentally handicapped?

What if I just fuck the mouth? Is that rape? How about I cut the head off and fuck it's mouth? Is it still rape? What if I cut a hand from the body and wrap it around my cock and jerk it? Is that still rape? What if I cut some meat off and fuck that? Is it rape. What if I decide to fuck a steak before I cook it? Is that rape? What if I shove a hot dog up my ass? Is that rape?
My car can't give consent. What if I fuck it's tailpipe? How about if I fuck my couch? Wink

If you fuck all that, your dick's probably gonna fall off.....

But hey - it's your dick.... Have fun...

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-07-2015, 12:38 PM
(08-07-2015 10:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 10:00 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  What if I just fuck the mouth? Is that rape? How about I cut the head off and fuck it's mouth? Is it still rape? What if I cut a hand from the body and wrap it around my cock and jerk it? Is that still rape? What if I cut some meat off and fuck that? Is it rape. What if I decide to fuck a steak before I cook it? Is that rape? What if I shove a hot dog up my ass? Is that rape?

If you fuck all that, your dick's probably gonna fall off.....

But hey - it's your dick.... Have fun...

Hobo

Well maybe the tailpipe but all those other things seem pretty safe.
08-07-2015, 01:04 PM
What if they die in the middle of sex? Surely it's okay to at least finish while the police are on the way. Consent was given.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
08-07-2015, 01:23 PM
(10-01-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 01:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The whole idea of marriage is in serious jeopardy when a guy just needs to drive to the local morgue/brothel to get laid.
Are you kidding?

Not joking. I was speculating on the motivation of it being illegal. Do you realize how fast a wife would leave her husband if she found a receipt for fucking a corpse? Also if you could just pay for sex would you get married? I see the welfare system as doing the same thing to marriage. Why get married and beat to death by taxes and insurance when you can have the state pay for everything if you don't?
08-07-2015, 01:51 PM
I just thought of a good reason. What if you screw a corpse that died of suspicious causes. If you left evidence behind of the DNA variety, it might look as if you killed them. You might go to prison for a murder you didn't commit.
08-07-2015, 02:07 PM
(08-07-2015 01:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just thought of a good reason. What if you screw a corpse that died of suspicious causes. If you left evidence behind of the DNA variety, it might look as if you killed them. You might go to prison for a murder you didn't commit.

Probably not a bad place for ya.
If you're banging corpses, being out in public may not be the best place for you.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post