Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
I think the OP was talking about permission, in which case, I can't think of any real problems with it.

But as for what you said about people having a secret quickie with a corpse, who is hurt by it if no one finds out? If I discard my old shoes in the dumpster, and some shoe fetishist comes by and steals them and jerks off while sniffing them, why would I care, especially if I don't ever find out? The main problem, in my opinion, is the potential reactions of the living to the idea of their loved ones still getting fucked after they're dead. I've also talked to people who are horrified that their own body will be molested after death, which I can't understand. I'd be flattered at the thought that anyone still wanted to fuck me after I died, even if i couldn't know about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
22-01-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 06:32 PM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
A board game about necrophilia?

Necropoly?
Nectionary?
Necrophilial Pursuit?
Corpsyland?
Necro: The Molesting? (actually a CCG game)
Twisted?
Risk?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
22-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah, kind of a monopoly type board with trivia questions. My friend's BF said I could sell it in his tattoo shop. I have too many other projects I'm working on now, though.

It has been an interesting topic to research, though.
22-01-2013, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 07:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-01-2013 02:53 AM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  It's interesting that none of you seem to have read my first post - we are talking about an individual who has consented, via their will, to give their body to a necrophiliac.

For how long? An hour? A day? A week? A month? A year? A decade? I mean what level of decomp we talking here?

(08-01-2013 05:54 AM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  As a mortician I know this is a controversial issue, however I feel it needs to be discussed.

Irrespective of the legality, a mortician who feels this needs to be discussed should probably be looking for another line of work. ... just sayin' ... Veterinary mortician comes to mind, nobody will suspect a necrophiliac of having bestiality tendencies. I mean at least there ain't gonna be no investigations or inquiries. Hell probably ain't even against the law in most states 'cause it ain't even occurred to them yet.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-01-2013, 08:47 PM
So, after a long absence from this forum I check in to see if I'm missing anything, and then I stumble upon the following:
(08-01-2013 05:54 AM)MisterMaggot Wrote:  As a mortician I know this is a controversial issue, however I feel it needs to be discussed.

After death we are legally allowed to leave our possessions to our loved ones, this includes property and money. We are also allowed to donate our organs for use by other humans, as well as for medical science. Why are we not permitted to donate/sell our corpse for the sexual gratification of necrophiliacs?

We live in a secular society in which Church and state are separate, therefore religion cannot be used to justify current laws regarding necrophilia.

Necrophilia poses no great risk to ones health. Also regular sex between the living can result in AIDS and other STDs.

This being the case what are the legal justifications for the criminalization of necrophilia?
Nope, not missing anything. Carry on, good citizens.

Oh, one thing before I go: Are you fucked in the head? Are you seriously asking why it's not ok to have sex with a corpse? Ignoring the obvious "why would you want to?!", I can't believe this is even a question. I'm really beat and I'm hoping there is a joke here and I'm just missing it. Please tell me this is a joke.

And, if this isn't a joke all I can say is this; you sir, are in need of serious psychological help. Sex is about intimacy, about sharing something with your lover. I'm no shrink but my gut reaction is that you've got real issues connecting with your fellow human beings, are afraid - either for moral reasons or because you're afraid of getting caught - of carrying out some kind of rape fantasy. How else do you explain someone who talks about having sex with an object that can't give back? Jeez that's sick.

so, is beating a dead horse some kind of necrophiliac, bestiality S&M fantasy for you? Do you watch snuff films and get turned on by the "after"? Do you watch Austin Powers and think, if only Dr. Evil could win, you'd see Austin's cold dead corpse and in your mind's eye see him saying "do I make you horny? Do I?".

Jeez, this is twisted. (I'm still holding out for this being a joke and me being too dense to get it).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-01-2013, 09:44 PM
(22-01-2013 08:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  ....
Jeez, this is twisted. (I'm still holding out for this being a joke and me being too dense to get it).

Fucking conservatives!

Where's your sense of adventure?

Methinks you are seeing this as a purely Blank n White issue. There are shades of grey, y'know.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-01-2013, 09:49 PM
(22-01-2013 09:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 08:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  ....

Fucking conservatives!

Methinks you are seeing this as a purely Blank n White issue. There are shades of grey, y'know.

Big Grin

You are making a grave statement. Do you have a body of evidence for this?
This is a lifeless discussion of a dead issue.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-01-2013, 10:01 PM
(22-01-2013 09:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 09:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Fucking conservatives!

Big Grin

You are making a grave statement. Do you have a body of evidence for this?
This is a lifeless discussion of a dead issue.

Well honestly

Do you really

Dammit! I had a really good reply lined up...

but I corpsed!

22-01-2013, 10:16 PM
(22-01-2013 08:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  Are you seriously asking why it's not ok to have sex with a corpse? Ignoring the obvious "why would you want to?!", I can't believe this is even a question.
Sex is about intimacy, about sharing something with your lover. I'm no shrink but my gut reaction is that you've got real issues connecting with your fellow human beings, are afraid - either for moral reasons or because you're afraid of getting caught - of carrying out some kind of rape fantasy. How else do you explain someone who talks about having sex with an object that can't give back? Jeez that's sick.
I don't think there have (probably) been any actual necrophiliacs in the thread, just a discussion of why it should or should not be illegal. That's not condoning or celebrating it. It's also not really exploring the reasons behind it. I think it's a perfectly valid question. I think people are just socially conditioned to say "ew" when it's mentioned.

Also, sex doesn't have to be about intimacy. Maybe it is for you, but people get enjoyment from things in different ways. I don't like bondage,but I am not going to call people who like it sick because it's not intimate enough for my tastes.

You haven't really given a good answer either, I'd say, you just stated how appalling you find the idea. A knee-jerk, emotional response still doesn't explain why it would be wrong. Necrophilia is classified as a "paraphilia, not otherwise specified." Do you feel the same way about other paraphilias, even seemingly harmless ones like shoe fetishistists? Just because you wouldn't want to do it doesn't make it wrong. I'm sure there are better explanations than just saying "Ew, that's gross."

Also, I'd say rape fantasies are really not similar with necrophiliac fantasies, though I have heard of connections between sleepy-sex fetishists and necrophiles. If I understand correctly, it's been said that rape fantasies and rape have more to do with overpowering/dominating/humiliating a living person. (Fantasies of being raped are usually attributed to a safe way of thinking about being totally overpowered/dominated/used by another person without doing it in real life.)

There's a biography of Dennis Nilsen that goes into what he thinks are the reasons for his necrophile tendencies, starting with seeing his grandfather in his coffin, then painting himself with white power and lying still while jerking off in the mirror, and then later killing people and having sex with the bodies.
23-01-2013, 02:51 AM
(22-01-2013 09:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There are shades of grey, y'know.
'Bout 50 or so, I should say.

Sorry, someone just had to be that obvious. Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post